Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) (30075 Views)

Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment / Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG / Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
My heart felt congratulations to you. One day I too shall become the surgeon general of Nigeria. Congrats once again

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
i have always support the president decisions but this time .........
no no i would have expect that this post post will go to any of the chest beating flat headed bastards so that they will allow us hear word
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by chikel2000(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Northernization. The biggest losers r those from the south west

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
i
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
izzzz okay!!!
Name checkers; food don come ooooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by ArikeAriyo(f): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by seguno2: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Realdeals:
Cool! My eyes is on PMB, he looks very Fit!

Very fit for a game of squash plus marathon race like Yar'Adua grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by Jolumania432(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abeg which tribe be Arase
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by olatade(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
May God grant him intelligence, administrative acumen and the wisdom of carry out this herculean task of an IGP.
Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by FEEXPERT: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
They resemble each other, though the outgoing belly is bulging while d incoming is flat

Just wait for few months, u wil see his protruding abdomen.

congrats through.....
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by abdulwizzy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
All this IPOB youth self, where is Arase from and what religion does he practice, If I was the president I would gladly give you guys your Biafra and watch you guys kill and fight each other, as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
I am glad the President is happy...since his return grin
See smiles grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Buhari is a handsome man even at 73.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
beautyoftheLord:
Even if he is acting, must he be a northerner and a muslim? How do you Nigerians preaching "one Nigeria" expect us in the south to feel? Why won't we feel like the alienated 5%. Proud to be one though.

In other news, yay! FTC! grin cool

Copied:
New Nigeria acting Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Kpotun Idris is one of the rare talented police officers Nigeria is bestowed with. IGĀ Idris has virtually acquired all the trainings to face the challenges of security in modern time anywhere in the world. He is a versatile officer, highly trained with administrative acumen, a combatant imbued with dexterity to perform and execute assignments with precision, and above all, an officer with diplomatic experience and approach.

Having obtained two academic degrees of law and agriculture at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and University of Maiduguri, respectively, Idris had also attended numerous courses and trainings in Nigeria and abroad and partook in several peace keeping missions in many countries of the world.

Ibrahim Kpotun Idris started his police career in 1984 when he joined the force as Cadet ASP after which he was posted as Gusau Police Divisional Crime Officer in 1986 and later Unit Commander 7PMF Sokoto between 1987 and 1989. Owing to his excelling competence, unique performance, commitment to duty and doggedness, CP Idris was elevated to the rank of Deputy Police Commissioner Operations and Second in Command at the United Nations Integrated Mission in Timor Leste UNMIT between 2009 to April 2011 and again, Acting Police Commissioner UNMIT. In July of the same year he was appointed Kano State Commissioner of Police, a position he held until February 2013 when he was selected to attend Senior Police Officers Course at Nigeria Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies Kuru (NIPSS) where he bagged the prestigious mni membership.

However, before he left Kano state, IGĀ Ibrahim Idris had bequeathed a legacy for which he would be remembered by many peace loving people of the state. He revived the Community Policing scheme which attracted many people to actively participate in the fight against crime within and outside Kano metropolis. That has paid off as people of the state united to fight, prevent and control criminal activities within the community and Kano state became a peaceful abode during his time.

The above information may help you know why he was appointed. Besides, the likes of Arase deserve a worthy successor (based on merit)
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
iyatrustee:
He never grow potbelly.

Tafa Balogun and co comes to mind. Even Arase no dey like this when he came on board

cheesy

He is a disciplined dude grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by oochi123(f): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
johnjose68:

Is Arase Not A Southerner And A Christian? Pls Say Another Thing...IPOD[B?] Spotted shocked shocked shocked
Thank You my Brother.exactly what I wanted to say. Let them say u can never please pple
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by Onyemabright(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
EAST,WEST,NORTH OR SOUTH I don't want to know, All I want is for hem to do his job well. GOD bless u PMB
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by Brightgem(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Winners72:
NORTHERN AND MUSLIM THINGS. THIS Buhari IS A STEWPID MAN OOO.
Not really as steeewpid as you are! Ntooohh! He is the president he gon do what he deems fit, u dnt matter, infact u dnt exist to him. u hate to see or hear about Muslims, sorry we still around till infinity...

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by histemple: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
beautyoftheLord:
Even if he is acting, must he be a northerner and a muslim? How do you Nigerians preaching "one Nigeria" expect us in the south to feel? Why won't we feel like the alienated 5%. Proud to be one though.

There is "One Nigeria" only on paper. Believe the ONE NIGERIA scam and you can as well believe you can board a ship at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by comradeson: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

Receive some sense now...its not about his being northern.Every zone has a service chief presently except North Central zone that's why he was appointed as the New IG because he hails from Nassarawa.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am a die hard buharist! truth most be told. i go against this gesture of northern oligarchy we also have fine officers from the south, east and west. tell me why wont there be call for secession?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by salam8528: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Winners72:
where was d former Ig from
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by AntiWailer: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

Are you qualified ?

are u a DG ?

So what exactly is the problem ?
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by fiizznation: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
carinmom:

Eiyya, e pain you?
The new IG did very well in kano state, especially the way he handled uprising boko haram menace in the state.

Ramadan Mubarak
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

You can act as you feel and then act some more, your conclusion that because he is a northerner and a Muslim and therefore is unfit for the job is in itself a flawed conclusion and an afront to justice and fairness.

What is yet unknown is his character, and his qualifications and his history within the NPF which would then be used as a measure of his suitability for the position.

May I remind you that the NPF is an hierarchical system and another individual would not be appointed if he is not within the cadre of ranks which may be appinted as IGP.

I do wish Arase was younger , he brought a lot of sanity and professionalism into the NPF. Given he has retired and dismissed a great deal of the and eggs in the NPF I'm sure anyone he recommends for the position of the IGP would be a good principal of that great institution
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by totorimi: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

I made a bet of 50k with someone in January that when this Arase IG quits office Buhari will NEVER appoint an Ibo man as IG eventhough GEJ appointed an Hausa as IG under his watch.

I am 100% confident I will win that bet because a Leopard can never change its spots.

On another note, all these opening of thirty two teeth wide open by all these serving ministers and officers whenever they are with Buhari seem to me very deceitful laughs. That is how you know them they smile as if the laughter reaches their heart but it is only on their lips. Fake laughs all over the place. Even if Buhari says hey your shirt is blue they will laugh as if I Go Dye cracked a joke but all just to deceive their victim as if they are forever with him.

We know them all of them in this cabinet show fake smile to Buhari, he had better watch his back because they dont like him too.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Winners72:

I looked at his name he seems to a northern Christian I may be wrong but then that is beyond the point.

Is he fit for the job.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by bams2999(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good job sir
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
SEE FLAT TOMMY abeg !!! ....Na so correct police suppose look cheesy

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
epospiky:
The man seems smart and perfect for the post. Kudos PMB for making the perfect choice.

Arase is the one that actually recommends an individual for the post,said individual is then looked over by presidential aides with knowledge of the NPF who advise PMB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happening Now: Emergency National Security Council Meeting / David Mark Preaching To Celebrate His Victory (photos) / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.