Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Impex Worldwide Reviews? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Impex Worldwide Reviews? (9598 Views)

Has Anyone Been To Whispering Palms At Badagry? I Need Reviews / Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory / Arik Air - Passenger Reviews! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impex Worldwide Reviews? by platinumnk(f): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2009
[size=18pt]Have any of you shipped with Impex Worldwide??

any reviews
[/size]
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by rugiem: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
Do not Air Freight with this company. It will take forever for your package to get to its destination. They will tell you that your package will get to Nigeria in 5-7 days but it wont. I believe what they do is gather a lot of packages before they send them out. Therefore 5-7 days become 14-21 days or more. They do not understand that when packages are shipped by air they are time sensitive. And when they get to Lagos it will take more time to dispatch to the different state. Maybe they are actually shipping packages by sea instead of air. They cannot be trusted time wise. Do not believe anything they tell you about delivery time.

1 Like

Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by famlas: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ship with Impex, and be blessed with sleepless nights.
Delay is the least of my worry. These guys will mess you up.
They have damaged laptops in the past. As you will guess, no sympathy, no compensation...
They are bunch of lies

rugiem: Do not Air Freight with this company. It will take forever for your package to get to its destination. They will tell you that your package will get to Nigeria in 5-7 days but it wont. I believe what they do is gather a lot of packages before they send them out. Therefore 5-7 days become 14-21 days or more. They do not understand that when packages are shipped by air they are time sensitive. And when they get to Lagos it will take more time to dispatch to the different state. Maybe they are actually shipping packages by sea instead of air. They cannot be trusted time wise. Do not believe anything they tell you about delivery time.
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by horny4u(f): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
Shipped with them , bought from wholesalers in the USA from my base in the UK ,

Bad point ( had to pay thru bank transfer as they donot accept paypal outside the USA so paid charges to the bank : hated that)

Good point ( They are many , my goods got to Naija on time, Called them a few times to confirm when it will get to Naija and they when professional and dealt with my issues very quickly, I shipped some expensive stuff and no story all was intact.)

For peace of mind: In the UK I use Rowsy and in the USA I use Impex and done so since 2008.....I have used many couriers as this 2 are not the cheapest but they definitely are the most effective I have used.
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 02, 2013
I will never use impex again. I have been using impex since 2005 and I have been disappointed many times and I keep going back to them. They change staff too often which is baffling. I gave them some things to ship to Lagos for Christmas since December 2nd and up till today January 1st 2013, my boxes are still not in Lagos. First, they could not find my boxes for almost a week becuase the excuse they gave was they could not locate them. There was a time my box took 3 months to get to Lagos because they claimed their shipment was seized in Italy for violation. There was another time they called me my boxes got to Lagos that I should make payment and it was a lie as my item was no where in Lagos. The recipient of the item did not even get the item until over a month later.

I have had too many disappointments with this company and I need someone to introduce me to reliable courier company that goes to Nigeria weekly.
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by looqmern: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
This impex people are just showing me for the time..I guess I was lucky the last time I shipped with them, the package took 2weeks to arrive to lagos(even though i paid for home delivery, they were unable to deliver, I had to go their office).
Now the second time, since Nov 30 2012, I am still yet to receive my package, its always one excuse after the order, I just hope nothing is wrong because it wont be funny..
They are a very useless bunch of peeps, no good customer care, I guess its my fault because I was being cheap..I should have just used aascargo
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 05, 2013
looqmern: This impex people are just showing me for the time..I guess I was lucky the last time I shipped with them, the package took 2weeks to arrive to lagos(even though i paid for home delivery, they were unable to deliver, I had to go their office).
Now the second time, since Nov 30 2012, I am still yet to receive my package, its always one excuse after the order, I just hope nothing is wrong because it wont be funny..
They are a very useless bunch of peeps, no good customer care, I guess its my fault because I was being cheap..I should have just used aascargo

Impex is useless. I gave them my boxes since december 2nd, 2012 and up till today, the recipients have not received anything. They even charged $27 for 1.6 pounds box from one my boxes.
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by nurudeenibrahim: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
payless:

Impex is useless. I gave them my boxes since december 2nd, 2012 and up till today, the recipients have not received anything. They even charged $27 for 1.6 pounds box from one my boxes.

DO NOT PATRONIZE (IMPEX)THEM. THEY ARE BUNCH OF LIARS!!
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 07, 2013
nurudeenibrahim:

DO NOT PATRONIZE (IMPEX)THEM. THEY ARE BUNCH OF LIARS!!

Horrible company called impex. The company used to be great until about three years ago they started to misbehave and lie to customers. I started using impex in 2004 but the last three years was hell of experience with impex. All the people I introduced to them are no more using impex.
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by mimicargo: 3:59am On Dec 13, 2014
For sleepless nights and ultimate efficiency use Ethania Logistics [www.ethaniaworld.com]
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
mimicargo:
For sleepless nights and ultimate efficiency use Ethania Logistics [www.ethaniaworld.com]

Is this a joke......sleepless nights
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by TAIS: 7:03am On Jan 18, 2019
I think their service is better now. A very heavy package was freight in from US and it came very fast and was delivered to the address.
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by DameB(f): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
horny4u:
Shipped with them , bought from wholesalers in the USA from my base in the UK ,

Bad point ( had to pay thru bank transfer as they donot accept paypal outside the USA so paid charges to the bank : hated that)

Good point ( They are many , my goods got to Naija on time, Called them a few times to confirm when it will get to Naija and they when professional and dealt with my issues very quickly, I shipped some expensive stuff and no story all was intact.)

For peace of mind: In the UK I use Rowsy and in the USA I use Impex and done so since 2008.....I have used many couriers as this 2 are not the cheapest but they definitely are the most effective I have used.

Good day. Please apart from Rowsy, which other shipping company is cheap and affordable for shipping bulk goods from the UK... Thanks
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by nelson0703: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
This company is known for their efficient and fast delivery, I got on their platform mid last year and my shipment was intact without any tamper on it which I use to experience from my formal shipper. To me they are okay compare to other shipper
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by aminatoriade: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
impex is my shipper, and i ship through impex, they are reliable, trusted, efficient, i have been using them for the past 2yrs without stress you guys are too much, keep the good work up.....
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by feramiwale124: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
I have not bin aving any issue with shipping with mail impex, its fine, trusted, fast, reliable....
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by anikeanike06: 11:39am On Feb 29, 2020
mail impex delivery is reliable and swift....thats all i can say....
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by Mainaineh: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
To say impex is useless is an understatement. I currently have 3 packages with them and this is my experience:
Package 1: sea shipment more than 4 months, not received. Customer care said at different times, item undergoing clearing, item not received, item to be received next week, so much lies.
Package 2: sea shipment close to 2 months,not received. Customer care said at different times, item undergoing clearing, item not received, item to be received next week, so much lies.
Package 3: sea shipment. Impex changed it to air shipment without my knowledge and charged me nearly N500,000 for shipping. I complained through all channels, mostly no response. All email were never returned, online idi ot Lilian asked that I send an email which they never responded to. I sent a WhatsApp message, called, did all I could, nobody did anything about it. Over 2weeks since order, no delivery despite them changing it to air shipment.
All these happened in 2021!!!
If you use impex, you're gonna di e before your time.
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by grooga(m): 12:52am On Oct 13, 2021
At least, they are lesser crooks than the likes of ship to naija....though they are all scammers. Funny thing is, they manipulate your request on their website. They have really shown me pepper.....once I see a better option, I'm gone.
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by warrenweste(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2021
grooga:
At least, they are lesser crooks than the likes of ship to naija....though they are all scammers. Funny thing is, they manipulate your request on their website. They have really shown me pepper.....once I see a better option, I'm gone.

pls tell us more
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by iykenathan162(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mail Impex logistics is a very good company.
I shipped phones and laptop from USA to Nigeria recently and I must confess how excited I was when my package arrived.

It took 7- 10 working days for my Air shipment to arrive.

They have excellent customer service team and my package was delivered to me even when I was planning going to their oshodi office for pickup.

Whatsoever problem they had was in the past, my experience with them was a good one.
Re: Impex Worldwide Reviews? by dfrost: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
iykenathan162:
Mail Impex logistics is a very good company.
I shipped phones and laptop from USA to Nigeria recently and I must confess how excited I was when my package arrived.

It took 7- 10 working days for my Air shipment to arrive.

They have excellent customer service team and my package was delivered to me even when I was planning going to their oshodi office for pickup.

Whatsoever problem they had was in the past, my experience with them was a good one.

Have you ever received a response from the CS team by mail? I have an ongoing war with them. I usually ship with them for some items but this one will finally put their PR team and the entire company into serious legal issues cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Home (Nigeria) / U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria / Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.