Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,915 members, 7,844,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

You Want To Know The Meaning Of Your Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Want To Know The Meaning Of Your Life? (369 Views)

The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / Ozubulu Youths Protest, Demand To Know The Cause Of The Catholic Church Killings / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Know The Meaning Of Your Life? by Fatherherokay(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
YOU WANT TO KNOW THE MEANING OF YOUR LIFE?
Are you still sitting there and pondering day by day what the meaning of your life is? At the end of this write up, you should be able to define your life.The meaning of your life is what people define you to be when the sound of your name enters their ear.You will be able to know whether the life you lead presently has a meaning or not. #ishopealivedotcom.

If I mention Ben Carson, the great medical doctor comes to your mind,
If I mention Michael Jordan, the great basket baller comes to your mind,
If mention John Maxwell, the great writer/leader comes to your mind,
If I mention Tiger Woods, the great golfer comes to your mind,
If I mention Roger Federer, the great tennis player comes to your mind,
If I mention Michael Jackson, the great musician comes to your mind,

If I mention Lionel Messi, the great footballer of all time comes to your mind,
If I mention mother Teresa, the great humanitarian, comes to your mind,
If I mention Charles Babbage, the father of computer comes to your mind,
If I mention Mark Zuckerberg, the great website designer comes to your mind,
If I mention Abraham Lincoln, the best American president comes to your mind,
If I mention Thomas Edison, the great inventor comes to your mind,
If I mention Neil Armstrong, the first man to travel into the moon comes to your mind

BUT if I mention your name, what comes to people’s mind?

The meaning of your READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/06/topic-74-you-want-to-know-meaning-of.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Behind Osun Hijab Crisis – Evangelist Adedayo / How To Pray / A Partaker Of Other People's Sins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.