Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo (2541 Views)

UEFA Bans Arsene Wenger For 3 Matches & Fined Him €40,000 For Improper Conduct / Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' / Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by ochukoccna: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2009
[size=14pt]Again we see the Old Trafford aspect playing it's usual part for Rooney"s penalty. How can Mike Dean have missed the Fletcher challenge? He ran round like a mad dog kicking every player he could and sometimes getting the ball as well as an , afterthought? His "challenge" on Arshavin was the most obvious penalty so far this season. Sorry but I cant congratulate Yoonited fans for been outplayed on Saturday.
[/size]

http://arsenal-mania.com/articles/3107345/To-the-media-and-the-FA-Have-you-got-your-priorities-right.html

FOR MORE EVIDENCE, SEE SUPERMAN IN ACTION

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2008/1126/manunited.html

Yet he said here in this article that he's too HONEST [really?] to dive

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article65632.ece

Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by MrCrackles(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2009
This is serious. . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by ayusman16(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2009
Hope d blind ref dat didnt c d dive is sanctioned 4 nt wearing his glasses.
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by MUZBO(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
@poster, abeg leave ward for warder! The worst refereeing decisions in the last decade was Chelsea Vs Barca, 2nd leg champions league. The referee didn't get sanctioned then and you want this one to get sanctioned? Thats not feasible.
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by slimshay(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2009
wtf!!! shocked shocked shocked, that picture reminds me of WWF!!!! let the english keep fooling themselves, selah!!!
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by chidichris(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2009
eduardo's diving and rooney's diving are two different games viz champions league and epl.
on the platform of uefa, platini is out to bring the game of football to disrupte while fergusion with his knighthood has refused to give respect to the game and officials who are hell bent in making the old fool happy and thereby letting every sportsloving persons amazed.
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by chrisical(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2009
Man u are not new to controversy
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by call4shola(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
ITs very obvious the english f.a are all man-u fans, Man u''ll keep wining the english league unless someting is done, i can't count the number of times they were given penalty last season to win away games by 1-0, its their time,how can the referee not award AA23's penalty and awarded that of wayne Rooney?The EPL is theirs always, but i know they'll get the bashing of their lives in d champs league.

Gunners for life.
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by IYANGBALI: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2009
U N I T E D F O R L I F E tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by yoji: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
truth is both cases were penalties. rooney tricked the dumb almunia not the ref so he was in order. but arshavin scored moments after his penalty incident so justice was served or were arsenal fans expectin to be awarded 2 goals wen his goal went in?
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by IYANGBALI: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2009
yoji:

truth is both cases were penalties. rooney tricked the dumb almunia not the ref so he was in order. but arshavin scored moments after his penalty incident so justice was served or were arsenal fans expectin to be awarded 2 goals wen his goal went in?
no mind the fokn gayners
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by lalaboi(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
yeh contact was made. . . .But does that mean even the slightest of touches (like slightly placing a paper) can result to a big strong powerful boy baby like rooney tunbling on the floor . . . .

I taya! . .

If that result to a penalty, for every corner kick any opposition player who is bn manhandled by the defender should fall down and have a penalty!. . . .The football law has turned joke nowadays!. . . .
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by FBS: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2009
We all know that Rooney na agbero, a fighter who stays strong to the very end.

There was contact but perhaps Rooney, knowing very well that his team were a goal down saw a perfect opportunity to get them on level terms?

Whatever happened to the days when you just play FOOTBALL without all these funny interpretations?
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by bydot1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2009
This defeat really hurt all gayners fans sha! smiley
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
I am a Man Utd Fan

but I can confirm Rooney did dive
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by allboyz(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

Was ROONEY trying to swim? this is really SERIOUS like Brashy said wink

Rooney - AGBAYA
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by IYANGBALI: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2009
allboyz:

grin grin grin grin grin

Was ROONEY trying to swim? this is really SERIOUS like Brashy said wink

Rooney - AGBAYA
craze dey worry you?why you dey call my boy agbaya?rooney old reach you?you wy don dey grow grey hair for prick God punish you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by lalaboi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
Look at the very honest player in action. . . . .Rooney na confirm liar!! lol. . . .look at the 3rd video! lol. . .i wish i was a journalist. . .make i interview am and show him the videos! grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXw7Xk4hk-Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTxl799Q2t4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cmpozcslIA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="[/flash]
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by ayusman16(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2009
@Lalaboi

God bless u for the videos.

If Eduardo can be banned for deceiving the ref then i think Rooney should be castrated.

I want to see how the scummies will defend him after seeing these videos.
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by allboyz(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2009
lalaboi. . .JahBless ya! wink

you won't see those scummies twats buncha of Obertans on this thread ooo, Blind debaters!!!!!!
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by chic2pimp(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2009
Whats with the WITCHHUNT against the AGBERO from SCOUSELAND
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by yoji: 1:20am On Sep 06, 2009
Once again whoeva said rooney didnt deserve a penalty was watching another match cos

1- the ball was there to be won but rooney got there first as his foot got the ball before almunia clattered into him, watch carefully. all that stupid keeper had to do was guide rooney into a corner cos he was goin nowhere where he was. rooney was simply faster and as such lured him into a careless tackle.

2-it happened very fast and 99% of th refs wud give it

3-someone mentioned the contact was minimal, but failed to understand that it depends on the part of the body involved. if it were shoulder to shoulder, fine then its up 2 d ref 2 use his descretion but any kind of contact that takes away an attackers feet howeva minimal will result in max effect cos he is sure to fall.

4-anybody wit some idea of physics should study rooney's position wen he stoped slidin after d fall. He was facing the pitch cos of the impact of contact with his feet which caused him to tilt into dat direction. if he dove without contact, he wud be facing the stands NOT the pitch

5-d arsenal players knew it thats y unlike celtic players that surrounded the ref, they didnt even bother to harras d ref. study their body language cos it spoke volumes

6-commentators agreed it was a penalty

7-On ESPN presspass where Tommy smith and his co-anchors shaka hislop and adrian healy rarely agree on anything, but they all said it was a penalty. i ve been watchin dat show for a while and believe me they rarely agree on anything. infact Tommy said i quote "there was enuff contact to bring down 3 of them in d studio"

8-if rooney were an arsenal player all gunner fans wud be shouting penalty.

Like i said earlier Arshavin also deserved a penalty but thats irrelevant cos he scored almost immediatly after d incident. Truth is Arsenal played well and deserved to hav gotten but lost their nerve wen it mattered the most and its this that has left them trophyless for such a long time.
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by ritchboy(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2009
^^^ r u a comedian?

last nite, rooney won an even more dubious penalty.
This time, he actually had d luxury of fouling the "offender".
He should be banned for two intl friendlies grin
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by Vieira(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2009
yoji:

Like i said earlier Arshavin also deserved a penalty but thats irrelevant cos he scored almost immediatly after d incident. Truth is Arsenal played well and deserved to hav gotten but lost their nerve wen it mattered the most and its this that has left them trophyless for such a long time.

How is it irrelevant? Did the referee at that time know we were going to score very soon after? of course he did not.

That could have been our only chance and we would have not been given it.

Also the fact he did not give such a blatant penalty may have also contributed to Almunia coming out thinking that the referee is being very resistant to giving penalties.

What that game shows above anything else is the whole can of worms about referees, diving and retrospective punishment. That game was not debated in the media the same way that the Eduardo incident was, why? Because it involved Man U and their English players.

If that Rooney penalty was done by Eduardo, I guarantee you the media will be saying it was a dive.
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by sley4life(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
rooney is a cheat
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by ayusco: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2009
don't mind that sanctimonious obertan! called rooney. yesterday when he won a dubious pen i didn't see him rushin to the ref to say no pen or even insist on taking the pen and sportingly miss it No! did as if nothing happened. even had the audacity to congratulate lampard while grinning like the BLOODY CHEATING OBERTAN MANSCUM CHERSHIRE CAT! that he is
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by MrCrackles(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
Rooney was at it again lastnight. . .
Ugly vagabond
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by chrisical(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2009
:d :d
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by proudly9ja(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2009
Rooney clearly dived yesterday. He did not only dive, he also injured the defender. Now the poor guy will miss the next world cup qualifier and did Rooney get booked? nah, infact he got a penalty as a reward.lol, laughable and the hypocritical English press have said nothing as usual. They will rather remember the Eduardo incident when the real CHEAT is in their midst.

I like a comment on I read on youtube:

"when Eduardo went down, you didn't see him jumping up and down appealing for a penalty, but Rooney on the other hand is having a Ronaldo-esque tantrum until the ref gives the penalty."
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by ochukoccna: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
mikeansy:

I am a Man Utd Fan

but I can confirm Rooney did dive
Thank you for telling the truth my brother even though you bleed ManU.

@ all, Rooney was @ it yesterday again O! Yet b4 the match he was speaking on lying on goal.com he ain't a cheat. Any wonder England has never added to 1966's World Cup truimph which in itself was a contentious victory.
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by Vuitton(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2009
Rooney the World class Player smiley

F what they writing. They fella is HOT!

GOLDEN BOOT 2009/2010 EPL Season tongue
Re: Hail Rooney-the King Of Diving Yet Uefa Bans Eduardo by FBS: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2009
Heard he dived again against Slovenia? oh dear!  grin

Thought they said "English players don't dive"? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Article About Fernando Torres And The Reason For His Decline / Borussia M'gladbach Vs Bayern Munich (3 - 1) On 20th January 2012 / Real Madrid Vs Sporting Gijon (3 - 1) On 14th April 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.