Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

OJB Jezreel Burial: Shame On The Music Industry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OJB Jezreel Burial: Shame On The Music Industry (954 Views)

Why I Didn’t Donate My Kidney To OJB Jezreel- Late Producer’s 3rd Wife / Ojb Jeezreel Finally Laid To Rest (happening Now) / Nigerian Singer/producer “OJB Jezreel” Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel Burial: Shame On The Music Industry by Globalotunba: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
By Hazeez Balogun

The death of OJB Jezreel did not come as a shock to me. I was not only expecting his death, I was actually shocked he could live that long. The man was a fighter, and many in his condition would have expired long before now.
I was not wishing death on him but I was well aware of his situation and I knew he was living on borrowed time. He told me that himself. Shortly after returning from India when he had a kidney transplant, he had told a few close friends that his body was rejecting the kidney. It would cost even much more to have another operation talk less of the wait to get a donor. But the fighter fought on till God finally said it was time. Read more:
http://www.theoctopusnews.com/2016/06/21/ojb-jezreel-burial-shame-on-the-music-industry/

1 Share

Re: OJB Jezreel Burial: Shame On The Music Industry by Greatzeus(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
So still looking for the part where we get to read the reason for the "shame on the music industry" title given to the post?
And I was supposed to click that link? like hell I will !!!!!!
Re: OJB Jezreel Burial: Shame On The Music Industry by Greatzeus(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
So still looking for the part where we get to read the reason for the "shame on the music industry" title given to the post?
And I was supposed to click that link? like hell I will !!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Scammers Numbers!!! / Affordable CCTV Camera Installation And Training In Warri Call 08157711173 / (Hot .com Music) Lawre Blue X Semester - Ballin Like A Boss(freestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.