Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Abeg..who Bad Pass!!! Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Abeg..who Bad Pass!!! Lol (691 Views)

Just For Fun!!! Abeg Who Mumu Pass? / Abeg, Who Claimmed Level Pass Between This Two? / Abeg Who Mumu Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg..who Bad Pass!!! Lol by Solozo91976: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
A girl was with her father when she saw her boyfriend coming ! GIRL: Have you come to collect your book titled "DADDY IS AT HOME?" by Ngozi Okafor
BOY: No, I want that your hymn book called "WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU?"
GIRL: I don't have that one but maybe you should take the other one titled "UNDER THE MANGO TREE" by Chimamanda Adichie
BOY: Fine, but don't forget to bring "I WILL CALL YOU IN 5 MINUTES" while coming to school
GIRL: I will also bring you a new one too titled"I WON'T LET YOU DOWN" by Chinua Achebe Then;
DAD: Those books are too many, will he read them all
GIRL: Yes dad, he is very smart & intelligent
DAD: Okay don't forget to give him the one on the table titled "I AM NOT STUPID, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN SAYING" by Shakespeare! And also the one on the dinning table titled "IF YOU GET PREGNANT PREPARE TO GET MARRIED" by Wole Soyinka

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Sees A Therapist / Unpaid Salaries Palava. Have Fun / Are U One Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.