Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display (30944 Views)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine / Olajumoke Orisagunna's Mother, Mother-In-Law & Brother-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by musquareni(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
The bread seller turned model shared the photos below and wrote:

"The other day when the gorgeous super talented @iamdodos beat my face! Wish Icould have her everyday Cc @bethmodelafrica. Official images soon...... Something big is coming"

Consequently, the copied makeup Artist, Dodos replied to Olajumoke's statements saying:

"So last week I walked into a photoshoot with @bethmodelafrica and guess who was one of the models @olajumoke_o ( I know right what are the odds you'll walk in to olajumoke) I said to myself "oh my that's olajumoke", calm and pleasant she was on my chair. She was an amazing such an amazing skin, so I was determined to make her look fresh and youthful. Face: Soft brown eyeshadow paired with pink glossy lips. #Dartistebydodos #Beauty #BethModels #Makeup #makeupartistinlagos"

See the photos of the naturally endowed Olajumoke and Dodos below:

photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BG7InwCLDGw
source:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by 9jacodedgist(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
YOU WILL BE STUNNED AFTER SEEING THESE INVITING PHOTOS DODOS AND OLAJUMOKE http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/olajumoke-orisagunna-puts-her-flawless.html
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by cruzita(f): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
this is the best pic she has ever released

28 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by makdcash(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
I love women without make up......natural beauty! wink

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by crazymommy(f): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
makdcash:
I love women without make up......natural beauty! wink

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by candidbabe(f): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Nonsense
Adults behaving like kids. Is this the only thing she gat to offer?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Taryur3(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Money good ooo...see as the lady is getting chubby and sweet...what a lucky girl....she can never forget the day she met her helper...Glad for her

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Bantino(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Are we still on Olajumoke matter?

Meanwhile, can someone relate to this MTN sim card problem?

https://www.nairaland.com/3178198/problem-mtn-sim-saving-contacts
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Na this one dey hit front page this early morning?

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by vicostyles(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2016
OK now
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by mondbest(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2016
Even if they try to paint her reach tomorrow one thing that matters most is that she still remain who she is and she can't be changed.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2016
But the girl teeth don dey decay grin
Na God save am cheesy
Chai poverty is a bitc****

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by superdanny10: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2016
Z
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Endougs(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2016
I am begining to dislike this make up artiste.
No need for plastic surgery any more when make up can do the work but one deadly mistake is when the lady decide to wash her face the next thing that comes out of your mouth is Blood Of Jesus please who are you.

Not hatting just saying my mind.

21 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by EniHolar(f): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Eeyah...
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Donnest4u(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2016
None of my business
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2016
even at that she still resemble that sugar ant. small head tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Chineke emego nwa ogbenye EZEGE
Dis is a case of dat
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Money is speaking.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by gbaskiboy: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Bread seller turns to model... God may you and i rise from obscurity to limelight... Like to claim the blessing

9 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
superdanny10:
Z
Z for Zebra

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by kikio1992(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by change49gerians: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
I do love and appreciate seeign people from humble beginning being successful doing things that are legit. Olajumoke is indeed an inspiration to many in the street today. Help actually comes from anywhere regrdless of what you do. The basic fact is, put yourself out there. Sell anything your hands find to sell. Dont sit home and expect the rain penetrate your roof. Hustle legit and hustle hard. Personally, Olajumoke would not be classified int he league of professional models, but her story is a model for million and that alon emakes her fit in. Comparing this picture to the others, i would say this is the most "stand out" shot ever taken of her. we are africans and they should not force to have a pointed nose. our personal definition of beauty lies in our eyes. She is beautiful and she must not look like Agbani to feel beautiful. No one should drag her facial look to dust, cos' she came out as everyone of us. I pray our own blessings come in our own times and not wait too long hug us. Olajumoke, just be yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by salabscholar01(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
superdanny10:
Z
Z = zebra ah! someone else is on that already, or if you like, "zoom" grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Pyno30: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2016
She's still on local levels. Wake me up when she visits Dubai and New York City
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by MadCow1: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2016

19 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Viccur(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2016
Thank God for makeup if not...

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by amahthelma(f): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2016
I love ha wit ha natural look......go girl!......u re a star nd wil alwayz shine bright

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by martineverest(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2016
lesson for thos black girls that use yellow make up to look fairer.thus making dem ugly as hell
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2016
i dont still get it undecided where's olajumoke in this pictures
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display by LDKOTB(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2016
#Noted

wink

Next please

LDKOTB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders / Solidstar Loved Up And Holding A Lady In New Photo, Fans React / Ngozi Ezeh & Her Family Survive Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.