Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Lady Who Accused A Guy Of Ritualism Apologizes Publicly (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Who Accused A Guy Of Ritualism Apologizes Publicly (video) (1097 Views)

Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan / Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Who Accused A Guy Of Ritualism Apologizes Publicly (video) by oatzeal(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gjCwmIVzgEg/V2mBiRbZeTI/AAAAAAAAMYg/WB3wnHudhnoIUZ1JkXvg5eDgz2ABbUdkwCLcB/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
The lady who was arrested after he accused a guy of ritualism and even warned people to be careful of him has tendered a public apology to the guy.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Tp6JKUi1I
Re: The Lady Who Accused A Guy Of Ritualism Apologizes Publicly (video) by oatzeal(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Coward
Re: The Lady Who Accused A Guy Of Ritualism Apologizes Publicly (video) by pharmagba: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hope she is not remote controlled to apologise.
Re: The Lady Who Accused A Guy Of Ritualism Apologizes Publicly (video) by duality(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
pharmagba:
Hope she is not remote controlled to apologise.

Spot on... Her first statement is more valid to anyone with senses.
Re: The Lady Who Accused A Guy Of Ritualism Apologizes Publicly (video) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Firstly the police are hungry men. You don't arrest anyone naked or undressed.

Secondly this lady is making her confession under duress and the guy needs some questioning.

You can fool some people all the time but you can't fool everybody all the time.

This guy made up this stories just for us to see he is innocent. And the stupid police officers made an illegal arrest.

Is the police suppose to trail the woman's case?
We have lawyers and if the guy knows the she has defamed his name or character assassination. Their are better organization to do that and the woman will be made to pay heavily and even put it on newspaper.

But when a guy decides to sleep with cheap prostitues and makes himself so low that his dignity is being questioned in the street.

I think the guy made a wrong move and he was so foolish to act in this direction but arresting the woman and forcing her to talk under duress and also making up this video within 10 hours of her arrest is funny.

Mr Man, go and learn. Be intelligent and smart.

A man with money but does not have common sense is worse than a street miscreants.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Accused A Guy Of Ritualism Apologizes Publicly (video) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 22, 2016
undecided
Re: The Lady Who Accused A Guy Of Ritualism Apologizes Publicly (video) by auntysimbiat(f): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
NA WA OO

(1) (Reply)

See What Soldiers Did To Residents Where A Military Commander Was Killed / Please Where Can I Buy And How Can I Get License For Gun In Nigeria - Legally / Man Stabs Woman Continuously In Broad Daylight, Gets Shot By Police [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.