Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Wole Soyinka: Should Paparazzi Or The State Of The Nation Take Centre Stage? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka: Should Paparazzi Or The State Of The Nation Take Centre Stage? (408 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Wole Soyinka Should Transfer His Green Card To Me / When Bell Rings Twice- Tinubu's The Nation Take A Swipe At President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka: Should Paparazzi Or The State Of The Nation Take Centre Stage? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
When I saw the title: "Weapons of Mass Obstruction" by Wole Soyinka, I thought he had something to say about the present state of the nation. Instead, Baba was lashing out at Camera men, who in their quest to make ends meet in this harsh economic climate, obstructed Baba's view of catching a glimpse of a traditional rite at an event which held recently. This led to his outburst.

After reading the article, I was disappointed. I expected him to speak on salient issues. I'm sure majority of Nigerians share same sentiment with me.

Unfortunately Baba has chosen to attack the Paparazzi at a time we expect Baba to speak up on national issues.

My questions are as follows:

1. Is Baba reneging to speak up on national issues because Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is part of the present government?

2. Is Baba afraid to take on the Federal Government on national issues?

3. Has Baba been compromised?

This is a far cry from the Wole Soyinka I used to know.

I rest my case!
Re: Wole Soyinka: Should Paparazzi Or The State Of The Nation Take Centre Stage? by denko(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wole lost his voice since his former predator took over govt

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka: Should Paparazzi Or The State Of The Nation Take Centre Stage? by MXrep: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
so u dont know the part of the country he came from?? Baba is scared
Re: Wole Soyinka: Should Paparazzi Or The State Of The Nation Take Centre Stage? by hucienda: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Guess he's warming up for his 82nd ..

(1) (Reply)

Silverbird Group Reopens Cinemas, Radio, TV / Economy: Why Rain Is Beating Us Now / We Are The Reason Our Leaders Fail -ojochenemi Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.