Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal (15797 Views)

Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) / Court Stops Sheriff From Conducting Ondo PDP Primary In Ibadan / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by ameh99: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2016
AnodaIT:
Truly this man was sent to cause trouble in PDP

I totally disagree with you .... PDP apointed him themselves why blame the oposition for their stupidity ..in case you don't know Sherif has always been nothing but bad dream but PDP never agreed then... let them face the music, I saw this coming.... grin

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by Etinosajay(m): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2016
kahal29:

Oyibo.... See Grammer

It's grammar not Grammer or grandma

Oya tell me thank you
Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by kahal29: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Etinosajay:

It's grammar not Grammer or grandma

Oya tell me thank you

All join... Whether Jonah swallowed the fish or the fish swallowed Jonah..... All I know that there was a swallow.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by ekhai(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2016
Caseless:
who sent him?
GEJ+ WIKE+ FAYOSE
Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by osusuallstars: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
PDP, THE EARLIER YOU REALISED THAT SHERIFF IS A PAID APC MAN WHO HAVE COME TO STEAL AND TO DESTROY PDP. THE BETTER FOR YOU.
Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by keynesstreet2: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
codedguy1:
This is trouble for PDP. If eventually ize-Iyamu wins the Edo election it would be contested in court by APC and overturned. That's even if INEC allows for anyone represent PDP.

Modu sheriff wants to frustrate the hell outta PDP.

Don't even think of pdp winning Edo election... What do you take the edolite for... the development APC has brought can't be compare to PDP administration even when IzE iyamu was the chief of staff and also the SSG to lucky IgbiNedion... we can't just forget Pdp regime in the state I a hurry........

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by gretblue: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2016
franchizy:
News without source and you want me to believe this crap. All these illitracy APC Zombies just spoken trash here.
PDP will won Edo state for sure.
EDO is PDP
PDP is EDO
You need urgently to go back to school with this your grammar.Tomorrow you will say government is not providing employment opportunities, without knowing you are practically unemployable.
Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by ritababe(f): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
VDV Sorry ooooo i mean PDP
Is currently confused. Simple

how far my able reader please Vote Lanicky here in this format
I vote Lanicky. cc. nljega
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802905
Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by GoodMuyis(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2016
modath:

They couldn't done, they probably were hoping for EFCC to place him on a one way ticket to Kujeville but as someone who has major F ups to treat, he agreed to make refunds & went back to the battle front...

I feel for PDP faithfuls, this can't be the best of times for them...

That Sherrif guy must be a fighter or trouble maker when he was a child..
Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by Akinola660: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Naija Politics and politicians embarassed
Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by nzemila(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
PehaKaso:

I agree wit you, but then, where is Goodluck Jonathan for Bleep sake? Cant he rally his party men and shepherd them? History may not be kind to him if he fold his arms and watch PDP crumble like a pack of cards.

after all they did to him? GEJ will be like just the begining.
Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by MamaletASO: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
PDP (People's Democratic Party a.k.a People Deceiving People) has finally entered ONE Chance..

Ali Sheriff tell them. Its Illegal. You are the Driver; Ride them..
Ali Modu Sheriff u are a strongman..

PDP go hear wuen.. "Yanga sit down.........complete am"
Nah look i dey oooooooooooooooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by skypeople(f): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by Caseless: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2016
ekhai:
GEJ+ WIKE+ FAYOSE
Mr ekhai, Goodmorning. Please, I'd need you to go to this link and vote ivyy, please. https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you as you vote
Re: Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal by Caseless: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2016
kahal29:

Abeg help me ask am oh
bro , i'd need your help on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Go there and vote ivyy , pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obong Nsima Holds A Victory Service In His Office After APC Governorship Primary / Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 / Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.