Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Learn How To Get Approved By Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Get Approved By Adsense (461 Views)

I Will Get Approved Adsense 4u In A Week / How To Setup Your Google Ads When Get Approved / How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Approved By Adsense by Generalmac(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello,

AdSense Is the best global monetizing ad platform which makes everyone glamour for it, though being strict in their policies.
Thousands of people apply in a day, in the same way, thousands gets rejected in a single day.

If you are among the rejected, Common, don't be sad, you can still make it, I know you must have read all the articles concerning adsense all over the Internet but still no way.
I've resorted to lay off people getting scammed by the so called adsense sellers by writing this 17 detailed pages Ebook.
Have you been rejected 10x? Don't worry, this Ebook got you covered.
How about getting paid every 21st? Just like today?

I launched this Ebook today and already got people engaged. For my love for Nairaland, I've decided to offer 50% discount for the first 3 people to purchase it.
Please, when contacting me, indicate that you are from Nairaland.
You can always contact me on: 08024650712

Visit here for full details and directives http://techspot.com.ng/learn-get-approved-adsense/

NB: I'm not forcing anyone to buy

(1) (Reply)

Blog For Sale With 8months Host / MUST SEE: Overview Of The New Kongapay Payment Platform / How To Get 100% Double Data On Any MTN Data You Purchased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.