Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

"Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State (38020 Views)

"Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by VirginFinder: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Can't remember when we had light in Lagos and these militants are still rioting, if you think it's not affecting everybody then I'm sorry for you.

No pain! No gain!!
Nigeria MUST be restructured!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by olajide8(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2016
Hahahahhaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

What a country of foot thinking individuals
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by TeamSimple(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
fulanimafia:

Gladly. Just keep bombing okay? I heard there are also pipelines running directly under the Niger bridge.
Lol.. Nice reply.

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by bittertruthz: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Abagworo:
http://sunnewsonline.com/red-scorpion-militants-claim-responsibility-for-blowing-up-oil-pipelines/

‘Red Scorpion’ militants claim responsibility for blowing up oil pipelines
— 21st June 2016

(George Onyejiuwa, OWERRI)

A new militant group called the Red Scorpion, based in Imo state, has claimed responsibility for blowing up two pipelines belonging to Elf Oil Company in Awara in Ohaji Egbema Council Area of Imo State.

This admission comes as the militant group had threatened to blow up the Shell Pipelines in Oguta.

The group in a post on their Facebook account yesterday, said that their threat should not be taken as an empty one as they have the capability to carry it out, warning that until the oil producing areas in the state are given their due, the oil companies operating in the areas will know no peace.

Meanwhile, some of the ex-militants from the area, who confirmed the existence of the new group, said that they were not part of the renewed spate of militancy.

According to one of them, who preferred anonymity, “people are angry and blowing up pipelines is no longer news…”

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by kingthreat(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
The toothless bulldog called ipob don finally join militants
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Pyno30: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
So they don't fear the warning of a General again abi? After Deaf Buhari warn them? Lol. Another drum sound

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Pesuzok(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
but you are involved and Im sure you probably bought 2litres of fuel at 145per litres to iron your shirt this morning. Do you know how much a painter of garri goes for now? 700 as about 350 last year.

I won't even ask how you manage to charge your phone, be wise and let's tackle this issue because we are all involved in the suffering.
So how would this issue be tackled. Different groups coming up every day
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by gbishman: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2016
This is arrant nonsense, no country negotiates with enemy of the states, lets go after them and crush them once and for all.
After blowing up the pipelines and polluting the waters they now call for the IOC's to clean up the place right?

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by TeamSimple(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2016
Achuwa1:
fulanimafia:

Gladly. Just keep bombing okay? I heard there are also pipelines running directly under the Niger bridge.

Any pipeline in the ss/se tht carries crude will surely go down this time around coz we are 5% & we want to help Nigeria to diversify.
same oyel developed Lagos & Abuja,also sustained Nigeria for over 40 yrs ,so is time to look for other source revenues to sustain our survival coz the real owner of the black gold want to reserve what is left for our future generation.
Suffering and smiling.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2016
VirginFinder:

No pain! No gain!!
Nigeria MUST be restructured!!!
that's the spirit.

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2016
You are worrying yourself while the man is enjoying the time of his life @74 fulfilled with good health.
Get something doing! forget abt 9ja

mrjangaweed:
grin
Buhari is a terrorist

nothing dey happen
Seun cannot dictate for me who deserves my support

to hell with Buhari the useless gworo chewing terrorist

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Ngokafor(f): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Nigeria is going down and you are here playing tribal game, do you have brains at all?

Do you know how much the country lose on a daily basis as a result of this? There will be no money, electricity and development, if this continues for another year even you will be relegated to togo IDP camp.

...cant you see that he is crying embarassed...Do not be decieved by the emicon of laughter he keeps typing.That dude is in serious pain and agony.Please allow him mourn in peace...His dear 'one nigeria' is heading for the rocks.

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by MrEverest(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2016
The frustration in Nigeria today is unbelieveable, even my peaceful & serene Imo state have joined militancy & are now bombing pipelines too. Nigeria is on the brink of anarchy but many do not know!

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by olaasiwaju: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Na everybody go hear am if all our resources Allah gave us wasted, maybe by them US go dey supply us oil wey the Lord Almighty use blessed us i don't know maybe you guys can't think about future una children sef go suffer for this, may Allah still have mercy upön our nation.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by TeamSimple(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Can't remember when we had light in Lagos and these militants are still rioting, if you think it's not affecting everybody then I'm sorry for you.
Which Lagos? Light full my area mosquitoes.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by dukeprince50: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2016
U knw hw cult start? It didnt start as people joining hands to fight and kill, it was started by some persons to help themselves, 2moro dis blowing of pipeline will result 2 somethin else, ppl go bomb pipeline say dem b cultist
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 989900: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2016
Blow the Niger bridge, then I'll take una serious . . .

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2016
The permanent solution to this menace is to tackle the.source of agitation, why not develop the region so that that 15 year old boy will not have excuse to become a militant tomorrow. You negotiate with one group today,another Springs up tomorrow because the source of the agitation is still there,negotiations are just a way of stalling the problem to tomorrow. The government keeps Window dressing this Niger delta issue with negotiations without taking a second glance at the cause of the agitations. For how long will they keep negotiating with different groups?,tackle the problem from the root once and for all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by goldman777: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Lolz illiteracy is a disease in d SE and SS imagine destroying your house to prove a point to a visitor angry.i reject illiteracy for my family.
One way thinking mentality without stoping to think of the consequences to themselves.i laff in swahili angry,blow,blow,blow next two year,s at this rate your future would have been blown away.please abeg quote me i need to laff at your stupidity grin

3 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by ceejay80s(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Its best they destroy their niger delta area and leave the rest state, we anambra, IMO, enugu, ebonyi are not with niger delta, if they try to bomb pipelines on our land, its going to be war,
Bomb una own and leave our own for us

3 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Kobicove(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Idiotic copycats!
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2016
kettle84:
see the rubbish your ethnic bigoted brain brought out of your head. slowpoke
if he paib u pour water on ya body,no wear cloth nd go nd hug a working transformer.if we no support them una go complain,we support them una go still complain
Wat y'll want

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by martineverest(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2016
even yeebos militants wants to be heard.....if its not from south south,it can neva be
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Pesuzok:

So how would this issue be tackled. Different groups coming up every day
I don't support this touts blowing up pipelines, the government need to engage this people, the reason for this is because they feel marginalized.
This region carries the economic burden of the country and yet the government does little to develop the region.

If the federal government is developing pH, owerri, warri, aba and asaba I don't think people will blow pipelines and agitate for Biafra. You can imagine how buhari threathened this guys, you will have to kill everybody in nigerdelta or southeast if you want to thread the path if violence with them because someday another group must spring up

Make them feel among the country, they feel neglected

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by AreaFada2: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Nigeria is going down and you are here playing tribal game, do you have brains at all?

Do you know how much the country lose on a daily basis as a result of this? There will be no money, electricity and development, if this continues for another year even you will be relegated to togo IDP camp.

What he doesn't want to admit is that his tin-god is losing it on many fronts: economy, security, electricity etc. Even the so hyped anti-corruption has now been seen even by foreign observers as hypocrisy. A man surrounded & advised by corrupt people, picking up vocal opposition politicians for persecution & fighting common certificate case in courts with dozens of lawyers (who charge billions in legal cost in total) claiming to be a saint.

3 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by CandyDiamond(f): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Standing5:
How many buckets of oil do they contribute to be blowing pipes? Even Ondo that brings in far more oil to the nation is careful.
You think that this cancer will not spread to Ondo, it is a matter of time, all hand must put on deck to solve the problem before it spread to all oil producing state. Oil producing communities in Ondo is also under perpetual environmental degradation and poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Ngokafor(f): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2016
...Buhari do the right thing and re-structure this country now!!!...keep talking trash and listening to confused zombies and watch you,your administration and the entire country go down...People are angry,frustrated and hungry.Most people are sick and tired of the mess we are in.

..Instead of yapping and issuing useless threats,do the right thing now!!!!...This is not 1967 except you are stuck in time!!!(your thought process points towards that fact though embarassed undecided)

..A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by agitator: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2016
nakamora:
When are they going to blow up river Niger bridge,ariaria market, Enugu airport.
Pls do fast & destroy them.

They won't because they don't reason like you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2016
TeamSimple:

Which Lagos? Light full my area mosquitoes.
no light in Lagos, no need lying

3 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2016
ceejay80s:
Its best they destroy their niger delta area and leave the rest state, we anambra, IMO, enugu, ebonyi are not with niger delta, if they try to bomb pipelines on our land, its going to be war,
Bomb una own and leave our own for us
is there any intelligent apc representative in the house,I swear I have a very creepy idea of how to stop nda nd biafra aggitation,nd it would work(it won't involve negotiation or army)
As for u,I thought they are ur brothers in the arm aka soilder of the same struggle
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Coolabbie: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2016
These people want to add oil devastation to their erosion- ridden land. grin grin
People of South West should get ready for a mass exodus.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos / Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.