Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop (948 Views)

USED LAPTOP, PHONE & LED TV AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / A Uk Used Nikon Coolpix 4500 Is For Sale 8k. Call Me On 08090767787 / We sell perfectly working fairly used Laptop 's screen, hard drive, ram etc here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by jackyraw09: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
must be white in color
core i7
6bg ram minimum
good battery life.

i have a really good budget just need to get a good machine thats it

bring the offers bro'ses

1 Like

Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by geraldmezi(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
are u selling or buying
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by jackyraw09: 12:19am On Jun 22, 2016
geraldmezi:
are u selling or buying

buying
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by jackyraw09: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2016
bump im stilll buying o
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by wkkwl: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Bro i am still buying too smiley Location PH
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by dragnet: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2016
you better buy anyone you see and paint it white cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by jackyraw09: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
dragnet:
you better buy anyone you see and paint it white cheesy

cheesy cheesy funny you. Eh be like say nah wetin go happen be that.

Reason why i wan buy white be say i already own a 16gb core i7 but shit looks rugged as Bleep
i don start office work so i need something fancy and efficient at the same time. I noticed that
this guy cvester has been dishing put this kind lappies for a while so i'm looking out for his next sale.
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by dragnet: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
jackyraw09:

cheesy cheesy funny you. Eh be like say nah wetin go happen be that.

Reason why i wan buy white be say i already own a 16gb core i7 but shit looks rugged as Bleep
i don start office work so i need something fancy and efficient at the same time. I noticed that
this guy cvester has been dishing put this kind lappies for a while so i'm looking out for his next sale.

Lol... why not just get a laptop skin on the i7?
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by jackyraw09: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
dragnet:

Lol... why not just get a laptop skin on the i7?

can you send me a picture of that?

to b honest i googled for something like this, i type skin, type cover typed all sort of thing i no see. (this was few days ago) angry
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by computerboy: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
jackyraw09:
must be white in color
core i7
6bg ram minimum
good battery life.

bring the offers bro'ses

Since you've got a good budget maybe Sinebaba have got what you need. Check here

https://www.nairaland.com/3161003/hp-pavilion-15-core-i7

1 Like

Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by wkkwl: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
bump

sti needed

Core i7,8gbram,1tribyte,2 gb graphics card.

Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by gidjah(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Too bad just sold my core i5,8gb RAM shiny silver laptop about 3days ago
jackyraw09:
must be white in color
core i7
6bg ram minimum
good battery life.

bring the offers bro'ses
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by dragnet: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
jackyraw09:

can you send me a picture of that?

to b honest i googled for something like this, i type skin, type cover typed all sort of thing i no see. (this was few days ago) angry

what's the laptop model?
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by jackyraw09: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
computerboy:

Since you've got a good budget maybe Sinebaba have got what you need. Check here

https://www.nairaland.com/3161003/hp-pavilion-15-core-i7

no mind that nigga jare, unserious to me sha o. i sent someone to lagos last week

and to see sinebaba and him boy adams come become work. later sinebaba texted telling me

his boy adams dey talk "grammar" and that its like the boy don sell am. Later on i called twice he didn't answer and did not return the calls.

i just deleted his number in order not to look desperate.
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by sinebaba(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
jackyraw09:

no mind that nigga jare, unserious to me sha o. i sent someone to lagos last week

and to see sinebaba and him boy adams come become work. later sinebaba texted telling me

his boy adams dey talk "grammar" and that its like the boy don sell am. Later on i called twice he didn't answer and did not return the calls.

so for disappointing you. I wasn't in Lagos last week, the laptop have been sold. I miss your call, but I returned ur call not going thru. You will still add my number cos more deal are coming grin just kidding
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by sinebaba(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
jackyraw09:

I told you I left the laptop with Adams and I sent you his number. He is not my boy, I just use his service when am not around
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by jackyraw09: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
sinebaba:
so for disappointing you. I wasn't in Lagos last week, the laptop have been sold. I miss your call, but I returned ur call not going thru. You will still add my number cos more deal are coming grin just kidding

get me a deal asap bro..
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by sinebaba(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
jackyraw09:

get me a deal asap bro..
ok deal, send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by jackyraw09: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
sinebaba:
ok deal, send me a message on WhatsApp

im off the app right now. please send the deal to my mobile nr. if the call isnt getting thru

just send a txt. God bless bruh
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by computerboy: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
jackyraw09:

Ok, mine is coming next week. Dell core i7 8gb 320gb ssd. The only crime is, its not white
Re: Need To Buy A UK/US Used Laptop by jackyraw09: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
computerboy:

Ok, mine is coming next week. Dell core i7 8gb 320gb ssd. The only crime is, its not white

and i hope its not black too. I just need something that isn't black but if its sleek enuff we can deal wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need Apple Iphone 6 Icloud Locked!! / For Sale 6kg Washing Machine Samsung WW60J3280HS / Playstation 3 Console, 500gb Super Slim, Free Game For Sale (cheap)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.