Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Falz Meets Funke Akindeke In London(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Meets Funke Akindeke In London(photo) (1550 Views)

Awilo Longomba And Flavour Pose Same Style In London(photo) / Kizz Daniel Poses With Alex Iwobi In London (photo) / Tiwa Savage Overtakes Funke Akindeke On Instagram On IG. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Meets Funke Akindeke In London(photo) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
While Funke Akindele was busy shooting the season 6 of her comic award winning movie 'Jennifa Diary' in London.
Falz the bad guy was seen in a cool embrace with Funke hmm,
*sweet sensation* lol.

Since the picture of the pair came up in a wedding scene, the rumour of them dating has not died down.

The pair are not even helping matters with the type of pictures they take sometimes.

Funke had denied any amorous business between them “I was listening to his rap one day and liked the way he raped. So I met him during Dr Sid’s wedding and we exchanged contacts." She had once explained "So, we got talking and one day I invited him over to my place..." We were meant to believe that nothing happened during this meeting but the other meetings, we cannot say.

The last time Falz played Funke's boyfriend...what is he going to play this time?

http://www.naijans.com/06/falz-meets-funke-akindele-in-londonphoto.html
Re: Falz Meets Funke Akindeke In London(photo) by goldbim(f): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin grin segun and jenifa..*eardreassiers of life*i hope they'l later hook up as a couple??funny boy-vriend and geh-vriend.. grin..jenifa's diari is bae.. cry.
N:B- Kindly refer all gbagaun's above to jenifa's dairy grin.

4 Likes

Re: Falz Meets Funke Akindeke In London(photo) by darmys(f): 12:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Bae
Re: Falz Meets Funke Akindeke In London(photo) by JoeCutie(m): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2016
"With my lof hin londom" grin

Falz + Funke = London has fallen.
They'll scatter the streets of London with their englis
. cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Shares Behind The Scene Pictures Of Her Up Coming Movie (pics) / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Cute Photos Of Her Daughter As She Turns One / Tuface Idibia And Wife Cozy Up In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.