Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War (7074 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / Uproar As Dambazzau Appoints Northerners To Heads All Agencies In Interior Minis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Naija9090: 2:00am On Jun 22, 2016
Muhammadu Buhari announces a former Kano State Police Commissioner, Ibrahim Kpotun Idris as the new acting Inspector General of Police. Mr. Idris is an Assistant Inspector General of Police who once led the Kano state police command. Idris will replace Solomon Arase, who have retired from service.

Therefore, it virtually means that all defence chiefs has been allocated to northerners by Muhammadu Buhari. Nigeria is not safe with this system as evident so far, both in the killing of Igbos by the Nigerian forces and in the inaction of same Nigerian forces in the massacre of southerners by Fulani herdsmen of the north.

This seems like a rehearsed plan by this administration to kill and deny the southerners their fundamental rights using the forces headed by northerners, and should it deteriorate, the control of all the forces are in obedience to the northern vision, thus they would be an instrument to wage a war against the south in favour of the northern agenda.

Here are all the defence units and ministries headed by northerners;

1. IG of Police -North
2. DG of DSS -North
3. Chief Army Staff -North
4. NSA -North
5. Immigration -North
6. Civil Defense -North
7. Defense Minister -North
8. Prisons -North
9. Customs -North
10. Interior Minister -North
11. Chief of Air staff -North
12. Chief of Defence staff -North

http://www.thebiafratelegraph.co/2016/06/buhari-appoints-northerners-to-head-all.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 22, 2016
I have never seen a tribalistic government like Buhari's government. The funny thing is he does it like its normal thing without conscience.

For the new Inspector-General of Police, Nigerians as usual are so dumb or distracted to know that Buhari bypassed 5 Deputy Inspectors-General of Police because the next in line was from the south, and went to pick someone from the North from the list of Assistant Inspector-General of Police who are under Deputy Inspector-General of Police by rank and law. Same thing happened in the Customs except a northerner outsider; military man, was brought in when the next in line was from the south. As usual, the south foolishly turned a blind eye. 90% of all custom comptroller generals since the creation of Nigeria are from the north. 100% of all EFCC chairmen since creation almost 15 yrs ago are from the north.

Someone should pls tell me anywhere in history of our democratic dispensation where an Inspector General of police was chosen from Assistant Inspector-General of Police. Same with Customs, where an outsider was brought in.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by henriettanenye(f): 2:25am On Jun 22, 2016
This shows how wicked some people can be...All the bigots that are big mouthed during Gej are now dumb...Karma Will show its real face someday

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by mashnino(m): 2:54am On Jun 22, 2016
lmao...

kai.. wetin i no go see for this country

now you people want all the defence positions too

bia uncle edakun wait fess

regional war with who? for what? why?

help me answer those three questions in a matured manner

if you know you are going to shout or be unreasonable, just let it slide

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by bamirotola: 3:19am On Jun 22, 2016
We Nigerians get distracted easily with God knows what while they dastardly carry out their plans.. those southerners that were bypassed, why didn't they object or file complaints towards that? What is killing we yorubas is our Education, and Igbos is money, we allow education sanity to blind us while these notherners goes streetwise with us.. Until we Yorubas or southerners learn to help ourselves, we'l be behind d hausas.. I pray that God will see to the affairs of this country and lead our leaders right... this is why i'm an advocate for splitting, because tribalism will never allow this country to grow.. especially if we have dese hausas in Govt... God Bless Nigeria

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Pavarottii(m): 3:32am On Jun 22, 2016
The southerners that support d Tyrant. Now see ur life, anybody that goes against him will be descended upon, his got his defence now. Cowards west brought this upon demselves, I won't say US. Cos we SS/SE saw the writing on the wall. Now nobody is talking about minimum wage, Nobody is defending d sacked, Nobody is complaining about the illegal recruitments while they give up 23k job and police jobs, Nobody is talking about the northern empire buhari is building. All d activist during GEJ time, are all scared for their lives now. grin

Well let's enjoy the change.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by chriskosherbal(m): 4:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmmm is well oo, there is GOD.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by blackpanda: 4:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Useless tribalists! Na una sabi o. Cry me a river

The President has the right to appoint whomever he believes will deliver on the job. It is not the right of any particular tribe to be appointed as defense chief. So stop these ridiculous conspiracy theories. If we are all nigerians then tribe shldnt matter. But if u so much believe in tribe, then maybe the president is right in not picking anybody from ur place!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by arewafederation: 4:34am On Jun 22, 2016
Op, you forgot to add the Chief of Defense Staff is from Daura.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by PehaKaso: 4:36am On Jun 22, 2016
OK
Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by mikolo80: 4:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Innovator90:
I have never seen a tribalistic government like Buhari's government. The funny thing is he does it like its normal thing without conscience.

For the new Inspector-General of Police, Nigerians as usual are so dumb or distracted to know that Buhari bypassed 5 Deputy Inspectors-General of Police because the next in line was from the south, and went to pick someone from the North from the list of Assistant Inspector-General of Police who are under Deputy Inspector-General of Police by rank and law. Same thing happened in the Customs except a northerner outsider; military man, was brought in when the next in line was from the south. As usual, the south foolishly turned a blind eye. 90% of all custom comptroller generals since the creation of Nigeria are from the north. 100% of all EFCC chairmen since creation almost 15 yrs ago are from the north.

Someone should pls tell me anywhere in history of our democratic dispensation where an Inspector General of police was chosen from Assistant Inspector-General of Police. Same with Customs, where an outsider was brought in.
who southerner help?
And when e happen na dem go enter road go carry gun ba?
Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by mikolo80: 4:48am On Jun 22, 2016
bamirotola:
We Nigerians get distracted easily with God knows what while they dastardly carry out their plans.. those southerners that were bypassed, why didn't they object or file complaints towards that? What is killing we yorubas is our Education, and Igbos is money, we allow education sanity to blind us while these notherners goes streetwise with us.. Until we Yorubas or southerners learn to help ourselves, we'l be behind d hausas.. I pray that God will see to the affairs of this country and lead our leaders right... this is why i'm an advocate for splitting, because tribalism will never allow this country to grow.. especially if we have dese hausas in Govt... God Bless Nigeria
we control all the finance posts plus the top three ministries. You think we bother about worthless positions. Na Ibo ppl you suppose ask

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by mikolo80: 4:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Pavarottii:
The southerners that support d Tyrant. Now see ur life, anybody that goes against him will be descended upon, his got his defence now. Cowards west brought this upon demselves, I won't say US. Cos we SS/SE saw the writing on the wall. Now nobody is talking about minimum wage, Nobody is defending d sacked, Nobody is complaining about the illegal recruitments while they give up 23k job and police jobs, Nobody is talking about the northern empire buhari is building. All d activist during GEJ time, are all scared for their lives now. grin

Wetin you see collect from the last 10 security chiefs from south

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by mikolo80: 4:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Pavarottii:

we control irs, finance, works, housing, power you de talk about soja. Mtscheeew south west know what's gwan. With money you can buy an army overnight

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by CyerSeries: 4:54am On Jun 22, 2016
CDS is from Ekiti, Naval Staff chief is from Cross River.. Others are from north.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by SamMilla1(m): 5:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Has anyone interviewed Tinubu lately?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Sealeddeal(m): 5:36am On Jun 22, 2016
CyerSeries:
CDS is from Elite, Air Force chief is from Cross River.. Others are from north.
It's Chief of Naval Staff that's from Cross river.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Pheals(f): 5:41am On Jun 22, 2016
You are right ; op.

Gen. Olonishakin (N/6901) hails from Ekiti State. Until his appointment as Chief of Defence Staff

The new Chief of Army Staff, lt-Gen. Buratai, hails from Borno State,

The new Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Abubakar (NAF/1433) hails from Bauchi State.

The new Chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Ibas (NN/0746) hails from Cross River State.

General Olonishakin (N/6901) hails from Ekiti State. Until his appointment as Chief of Defence Staff
He was the most senior officer and the general

Other securities bodies are Muslim and from north
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria can NEVER grow with the rate of internal dispute and tribalism enraging it, to make things worse, even presido is a bigot .... smh...

Giant of

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by hardbody: 6:08am On Jun 22, 2016
blackpanda:
Useless tribalists! Na una sabi o. Cry me a river

The President has the right to appoint whomever he believes will deliver on the job. It is not the right of any particular tribe to be appointed as defense chief. So stop these ridiculous conspiracy theories. If we are all nigerians then tribe shldnt matter. But if u so much believe in tribe, then maybe the president is right in not picking anybody from ur place!

We both know you are kidding with this post, right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by CyerSeries: 6:09am On Jun 22, 2016
Sealeddeal:
It's Chief of Naval Staff that's from Cross river.
You are right..
Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2016
mikolo80:
we control irs, finance, works, housing, power you de talk about soja. Mtscheeew south west know what's gwan. With money you can buy an army overnight

Who signs off the monies?
Which army are we buying?, what can we offer them that the region cant?

The OP is saying, in event of calamity or rising issues, those sitted at the discussion table are all from same region, there is no representation of other part.

Dont be blind, be partisan, but be an enlightened one..

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Bnladan(m): 6:15am On Jun 22, 2016
Innovator90:

4 out of eight DIGs are from north, my uncle is among dem DIG Mamman Tsafe. He always sit beside Arase. He is incharge of Procurement. Another one I knw well is DIG Hashimu Argungu. So stop saying because d nxt person in line is an Igbo man. No DIG is beta dan anoda, dey all hv equal chances. If Mr President wanted 2 chose based on region solely lyk u claimed, he cud hv chosen any of d 2 I mentioned coz dey re both northerners. He didn't chose d guy frm Niger jst because he is a northerner. And for ur own info, Arase too was made d IG frm d AIG rank. Look @ his profile

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Checked86: 6:22am On Jun 22, 2016
As long as they can deliver--- Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Abeymills(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2016
We all wetther zombie or wailer have a final destination we will die 1day wether u AR from d north south east or west muslim or christian,d consequences of our actions is wat we should be mindful of bubuhari has no conscience its so obvious he wants 2destroy d peace n unity of Nigeria its only zombies n slaves dat will applaud dis tyrant beast of a president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Pavarottii(m): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2016
mikolo80:
Which IRS, wen they showed the sham requirement made by IRS,no be northerners name full inside? So me sef should be shouting SS controls CBN and the oil, wen they still employed most northerners. Tell me one benefit of works, housing and power. The best FG housing system is in the north incase u don't know. Power that u av, are u nt paying for it? U think the northerners pay that high too... my brother wake up. It's morning, night is gone. People are waking up, u r still sleeping putting ur hope on buhari. He will always disappoint u, he disappointed tinubu with appointment talkless of you.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Pavarottii(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2016
mikolo80:
Wetin you see collect from the last 10 security chiefs from south
Oboi I don tell u before na, I got my job through the office of the First Lady.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 22, 2016
I'm loving this. The Southerners should mumuishly continue their e-fight especially SE and SW, that way, the @bokis will have space to see through their plans.

Imagine, instead of I and mayoroflagos to unite as Southerners, we dey quarrel everyday for here upon say I give am my sister in marriage almost for dash.angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by amaechi1: 6:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Don't be mischievous the chief of defense and the naval chief are also Northerner. Go and read the profile of the acting IG.

Onye ana agwo ubi una eto afo.
Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by freeze001(f): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Someone remind me again the meaning of federal character... undecided
Blackpanda I'm certain you wouldn't have said d president had d right to pick from wherever if d president was from the South and decided to favour only southerners. When has Nigeria ever been without tribal and religious considerations?

In a country like this with strong tribal and regional recognition, what is the point of a federation without fair representation of all regions? When did u become such a detribalised Nigerian when loads of ur posts here show ur strong tribal affinity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by ironheart(m): 6:43am On Jun 22, 2016
You can't blame the north entirely, if not in recent times, all the while, southerners will never join any force. Our parents always think those jobs are below par. Take the recent police recruitment as an example, 90% of the people here says God forbid they join the police. 10years from now, we will discover that 80% of those that joined today are northerners. Its our fault

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War by modath(f): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2016
arewafederation:
Op, you forgot to add the Chief of Defense Staff is from Daura.

2 out of 14 no be Pass oooo...

CDS & CNS only, not very balanced in a multi ethnic, multi cultural, varying interests nation, don't you think so? cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors / The Cause Of Death In Kano Unravel / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu's Educational Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.