Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ayo Fayose You Are A Mad Dog & I Will Treat You Mess - Mrs Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose You Are A Mad Dog & I Will Treat You Mess - Mrs Aisha Buhari (741 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF / APC To Fayose: You Can’t Escape Scrutiny In Bailout Disbursement / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose You Are A Mad Dog & I Will Treat You Mess - Mrs Aisha Buhari by Joevanni: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2016
http://beauld.com/a-mad-dog-that-isnt-chained-mrs-aisha-buhari-reacts-to-governor-fayoses-allegations/

Wife of the President Mrs Aisha Buhari has reacted to Ayo Fayose’s allegations. The Ekiti State Governor alleged that Mrs Buhari was implicated in the Halliburton bribery scandal involving a U.S. Congressman, Williams Jefferson. She reacted via her official Twitter account…

Earlier today, the Presidency debunked the claims, describing the allegations as ‘laughable’ and the Governor as a man “childishly obsessed with the desire to grab the headlines and insulting people at will because of his incurably boorish instincts”
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said the Federal Government would have ignored the allegations but decided to respond so innocent Nigerians will not be swayed by falsehood.
The Presidential spokesman also said Mrs Buhari had no direct or indirect connection with Congressman William Jefferson, the U.S. lawmaker who was convicted in 2009.

http://beauld.com/a-mad-dog-that-isnt-chained-mrs-aisha-buhari-reacts-to-governor-fayoses-allegations/

Re: Ayo Fayose You Are A Mad Dog & I Will Treat You Mess - Mrs Aisha Buhari by Baawaa(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose is a real mad dog grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose You Are A Mad Dog & I Will Treat You Mess - Mrs Aisha Buhari by ollymoore: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2016
Correct
Re: Ayo Fayose You Are A Mad Dog & I Will Treat You Mess - Mrs Aisha Buhari by Naijiant: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Fake.
Re: Ayo Fayose You Are A Mad Dog & I Will Treat You Mess - Mrs Aisha Buhari by Abeymills(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Mrs fantastically corrupt yeye woman
Re: Ayo Fayose You Are A Mad Dog & I Will Treat You Mess - Mrs Aisha Buhari by bender79: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2016
Abeymills:
Mrs fantastically corrupt yeye woman
shut up there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose You Are A Mad Dog & I Will Treat You Mess - Mrs Aisha Buhari by chikel2000(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Imagine d response from our ist lady. No wonder our ladies r too insulting

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose You Are A Mad Dog & I Will Treat You Mess - Mrs Aisha Buhari by kingsman66(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2016
please you guys shld mind the way you talk
Re: Ayo Fayose You Are A Mad Dog & I Will Treat You Mess - Mrs Aisha Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2016
...Aisha buhari the wife of mummadu buhari,pls sharaapp there!!..thief!!

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Emperor of nigeria royal Army arrival To Fight Boko Haram / 24hour Light In Okada, Usen, Ugomoh In Edo State / Photos: Aregbesola Worships With Christians At The Ordination Of Osogbo Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.