Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra (454 Views)

How To Make Your PC Speak Your Name On Startup / Digital Marketing Clinic: Speak With A Consultant / Belgium Terror Suspect Held In Italy Refuses To Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by stevenemin: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Igbo are our own brother and we cannot wage a war against our own.let me start by praising Mr Churchill okonkwo,osuji ozondi, Peter Claver, ogbonna who see what other Igbo cannot see.

Churchill has in d pieces that Igbo are losing by the hate that they preach everyday b d rude of celebration of ethnic.25 year after Biafra Churchill wrote a book title 25year after Biafra that it is true that Igbo are being marginalized in every sector in Nigeria but it is the same Igbo who av marginalized themselves further without knowing it.

I had though that 46 year after the civil war Igbo would av been matured enough to throw away persecution complex, leadership and defeatism attitude into the dustbin of history knowing fully well that the Victor of the civil war are really better than the Igbo today in Nigeria.

today Igbo are at it again just like wat took place in 1966.immediately after the 16year of struggle do a democracy ended in 1999 a coward named Ralph uwazurike who could not raise a voice against ibb or abacha began to called for the state of Biafra and turn it to extract Monet from people.
before the last election igbk were advised thaf Jonathan WL not fly giving the obvious of the merging of Yoruba and Hausa Fulani leaving south east and south south my own beloved region to a misery minorities even wen they know that PVC and card reader are not in their favour in which Jonathan handler gave opc and massob money to protest Lagos, anambra, abia again prof jega.which tan promise to give Jonathan 25millon vote by all possible

soon another funny character called Nnamdi KANU of iPod abusing other Nigeria and calling Nigeria a zoo.travel first class plane around the world preaching hate and ethnic and deceiving other Nigeria like him.soon it began a business for jobless and unreasonable Igbo cos of Jonathan failure to win

my self evident is
1 the KANU witnessed the civil war
2. where did they tell the story
3. did they saw the picture
4. do they know the Igbo investments in Nigeria
5. do they know that Biafra is too small for igbk enterprise
6. do they know about the civil war in Rwanda
7. do they know about the state of south Sudan
8. do they know about our children who were flew to Gabon and other places and never came back
9. do they know hoq many of ojukwu family that die during the war. guess none were killed but our were killed

prof ozodi osuji has described Igbo mentality this day as one saddle with a childish sense of superiorit in Nigeria saying igbo are nor the best tribe in Nigeria that every tribe
have its own looser and champion. every region in Nigeria have what to offer to the betterment of the nation. that is the power of diversity where each region have wat other region need.

GUD MORNING.
let d debate start

2 Likes

Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by DanZubair(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2016
You talked sense,, but this is not section for this post. Move it to culture section
Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by Blizzy9ja: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2016
It is only in Nigeria that it is a crime to hold a belief... I am not for or against Biafra, I am only against the marginalisatin of a particular section... If after the civil war Nigeria still treat the Igbos as a conquered group then they should expect more uprising

If they are not assured that Nigeria is their country they will seek a country they can call their own.

I am a South Southerner from the heart of the Niger Delta and there are a lot of questions about our unity as a nation that are begging for answers.
Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by SpeedyConnect(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Website, Web Application, And Internet Security / How Linda Ikeji Became A Successful Blogger / Reliable And Quality Web Hosting Like No Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.