Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? (6773 Views)

Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k / Adsense Banned With 236euro Ending Balance / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by rummeh: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2016
gidimasters:
wetin u do adsense

Dey suspended my account for 30 days....
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by gidimasters(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2016
rummeh:

Dey suspended my account for 30 days....
better check ur ways
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by IntroVAT: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Jaftee:
stop referring people to your site using deceitful means
then start afresh. good luck

This
Google should start banning these lying bloggers please forever!
Op i'm not saying thats what you did though
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by Anthonio15: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2016
i owe Google 4 bottles of beer
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by rummeh: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2016
gidimasters:
better check ur ways
Someone click bombed me
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by gidimasters(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2016
rummeh:

Someone click bombed me
Well, once you notice high CTR and RPM on ur ads account, just remove the ad codes on your blog...
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by rummeh: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2016
gidimasters:
Well, once you notice high CTR and RPM on ur ads account, just remove the ad codes on your blog...

Thanks for the advice.... I will deliver your goods to you
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by afternysc(f): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2016
grin
Anthonio15:
i owe Google 4 bottles of beer
grin grin
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by Puresolutions: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2016
emmyw:
[b]I Discovered That People Don't Read AdSense TOS This Days, All They Do Is Just Create Website, Buy Adsense Account, Push Traffic To Their Blog, It Doesn't Work That Way Sometimes. Work Hard, Getting AdSense Account Doesn't Take Time, Just Work Hard Within 2 Months And Google Will Approve You,(Original/Unique Content, Get Traffic(Not The Ones That Will Increase Your Bounce Rate))
Why AdSense Banned You
1. AdSense Banned Your Site Because You Are Promoting Content That's Against AdSense Policy, You Really Have To Do The Right Thing To Be On The Safer Side, AdSense Will Never Ban You For No Reason, Google Is Very Smart, Don't Just Think They Are Bots, Just Like Nairaland, There Are Things You Will Post Here, The Already Programmed Bot Will Just Ban You, One Day I Will Create A Thread For This AdSense Issues.

2. Invalid Activities As You Said, Am Sure You An Entertainment Blogger? And In Nigeria, Is Only Few People That Are Maintaining The Niche The Right Way, You Copy Word To Word, You Use Deceptive Image To Draw Attention To Your Blog Posts Which Will Increase Your Bounce Rate Also. Allow People To Read And Click Your Ads If They Wish To, Don't False Anyone To Do So.

Solution To Your Problem:
The Only Way To Get Out Of This Mess Is To Send Mail To Adsense Team, Which May Take Time Or Might Not Work Though, But The Surest Way Is To Get New Domain, Redirect Your Traffic From The Old Domain To Your New Domain, Write Fresh Content(Original/Unique) Then Reapply For Adsense. I Have So Many Things To Say But Am Busy Now, Just Do The Above And Am Sure It Will Work For You[/b]

@CuriousX bloggers are either lazing or not so enterprising,unique content is key,if bloggers can't write quality content why not get someone else to ?

Another case is very terrible writers just doing article spinning but the entire write ups are copied,i checked out atleast 100 blogs this week and the duplicity of ideas was alarming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by mrobruche: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Meet your lawyer file an appeal in Abuja Appeal Court

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by ichomi(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2016
afternysc:
Sorry to hear that. 99% of the time, you are guilty. I said that because they usually send warning. Maybe you are an unrepentant violator. These are hat you can do, in order of work-ability:

1. Move on with your life... (Just like Nl)

2. Appeal, apeal, appeal, until you are tired, and then give up...

3. Give up

4. Give up

5. Make ammendments and beg for mercy...

6. Start from beginning.

u are mean..... But its the obvious truth sha. @ Op just start afresh no gain flogging a dead horse. Move On
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by ichomi(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2016
emmyw:
[b]I Discovered That People Don't Read AdSense TOS This Days, All They Do Is Just Create Website, Buy Adsense Account, Push Traffic To Their Blog, It Doesn't Work That Way Sometimes. Work Hard, Getting AdSense Account Doesn't Take Time, Just Work Hard Within 2 Months And Google Will Approve You,(Original/Unique Content, Get Traffic(Not The Ones That Will Increase Your Bounce Rate))
Why AdSense Banned You
1. AdSense Banned Your Site Because You Are Promoting Content That's Against AdSense Policy, You Really Have To Do The Right Thing To Be On The Safer Side, AdSense Will Never Ban You For No Reason, Google Is Very Smart, Don't Just Think They Are Bots, Just Like Nairaland, There Are Things You Will Post Here, The Already Programmed Bot Will Just Ban You, One Day I Will Create A Thread For This AdSense Issues.

2. Invalid Activities As You Said, Am Sure You An Entertainment Blogger? And In Nigeria, Is Only Few People That Are Maintaining The Niche The Right Way, You Copy Word To Word, You Use Deceptive Image To Draw Attention To Your Blog Posts Which Will Increase Your Bounce Rate Also. Allow People To Read And Click Your Ads If They Wish To, Don't False Anyone To Do So.

Solution To Your Problem:
The Only Way To Get Out Of This Mess Is To Send Mail To Adsense Team, Which May Take Time Or Might Not Work Though, But The Surest Way Is To Get New Domain, Redirect Your Traffic From The Old Domain To Your New Domain, Write Fresh Content(Original/Unique) Then Reapply For Adsense. I Have So Many Things To Say But Am Busy Now, Just Do The Above And Am Sure It Will Work For You[/b]

on point.....
In history of known its only Linda Ikeji Blogs that has been banned and unbanned later on. No other known account have.

So OP just move on....... Faster as u can
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by Mastarcard: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2016
From your question am guessing Google didn't ban your adsense account only your URL

If the above is true, that a small matter.

All you have to do is get a new domain and perform a 304 redirect

For example if your previous domain was yourdomain.com you can now buy yourdoman.com.ng

Sounds easy but might be a bit complex

---Mastarcard
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by Frankicent(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
bookgenius:
Google AdSense deactivated me AdSense due to invalid activity, den later I realised that they also banned d website from AdSense.

Is there any way I can do it? So I can continue using AdSense. Maybe domain redirection or somtin.

Kindly help.

oya this post is for you.

10 Monetization Styles To Apply When
AdSense Disapproved Your Application
Again.
www.geeklogic.net/11-monetization-styles-to-apply-when-adsense-disapproved-your-application-again/

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
bookgenius:
Google AdSense deactivated me AdSense due to invalid activity, den later I realised that they also banned d website from AdSense.

Is there any way I can do it? So I can continue using AdSense. Maybe domain redirection or somtin.

Kindly help.

The reason is:

You have violated Adsense T&C
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by ikoscar(m): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2016
fineyemi:
Plsss how do u knw ur site has been banned. Is there a way to check

Check www.isbanned.com
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by ikoscar(m): 12:25am On Jul 07, 2016
rummeh:

Someone click bombed me

I was Bomb clicked by one Indian Bas****
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Changing domain will not help as long as you use the same Adsense account.
Registering a new adsense acount with same name and email will still not help.
Appeal or register with new name/email/address etc and don't break their rules.
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by rummeh: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
ikoscar:

I was Bomb clicked by one Indian Bas****

Are you d owner of oscarmini?
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by CpaWealth: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Here's your solution to get unbanned and get back into adsense:

https://www.nairaland.com/3219998/how-get-unbanned-google-adsense
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by bookgenius(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

Get a New domain just as Generalmac said, then forward the new domain to your web hosting (I can assist you freely on this)

How long does your suspension last for the invalid click, should not be more than one month.

NOTE: If you are not banned DO NOT APPEAL FOR SUSPENSION, just accept the suspension, because you appeal might pissed them off and you get banned for life, I once read some experience online only to get ban the next morning after he appeal for suspension. Google owns its business and they take it seriously than taking a publisher seriously and would not tell you your offences if they suspend you for invalid click, it should stated in the email sent to you

I repeat DO NOT APPEAL FOR SUSPENSION
drop ur contact pls
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
bookgenius:
drop ur contact pls

zero8zero - 990- 04129 call or whats app
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by joeyarticles: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Now 99% of the time your Google Adsense account is banned, you are mostly guilty of one thing or the other, for every defaulter, there is a message sent to warn you from continuing with the illegal activities, most times people fail to read their mail and at the end when there adsense account is banned they look for who to blame.
http://www.techpent.com/avoid-google-adsense-banned/
Re: Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? by timidapsin(m): 4:02am On Oct 31, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Comedy Blog; Will It Get Traffic? / . / How To Use Ajax (asynchronous Javascript)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.