Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,810 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Before You Recieve Your Adsense Payment, I Need Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Before You Recieve Your Adsense Payment, I Need Help (641 Views)

HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month / Urgently Need Verified Naija Adsense Which Has Received Payment I Will Pay 80k (2) (3) (4)

Before You Recieve Your Adsense Payment, I Need Help by Sphilip1(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Good day, am actually new in the game and i would love to hear from the big brosses here.

Bosses in the house... #bloggers .... I need help.... I have an approved adsense account.... Its equally verified with pin.... Yet its still showing this message... "Unfortunately your AdSense account was disapproved"...

My application was disapproved 3 times before it got accepted.

Any solution to this...?

Re: Before You Recieve Your Adsense Payment, I Need Help by Generalmac(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2016
I don't know about you.. But one of my adsense received same message, I was relieved like 15days after.
Re: Before You Recieve Your Adsense Payment, I Need Help by Sphilip1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Thats what the screen shot keep showing
Re: Before You Recieve Your Adsense Payment, I Need Help by hamlak(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Google adsense has what they call temporary approval. They can approve you and ask you to add the Adsense codes to your site. What they do is monitor you after his for a few days.

After the few days they can send that email disapproving you if they find anything against you e.g. you clicked on your ad or your traffic is not of good quality according to their metrics.

So technically, you do not have an approved account yet.

What you do is find out what reason they gave, then work on that and reapply. wishing you luck.
Re: Before You Recieve Your Adsense Payment, I Need Help by Sphilip1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
hamlak:
Google adsense has what they call temporary approval. They can approve you and ask you to add the Adsense codes to your site. What they do is monitor you after his for a few days.

After the few days they can send that email disapproving you if they find anything against you e.g. you clicked on your ad or your traffic is not of good quality according to their metrics.

So technically, you do not have an approved account yet.

What you do is find out what reason they gave, then work on that and reapply. wishing you luck.

thanks for the contribution... But you get me wrong... I know what you are saying but thats not the case here.... This account is over 5 months.

I got the congratulations message long time ago... And i have as well verified with my pin... So why do you say it is not completely approve...?

Any answers?
Re: Before You Recieve Your Adsense Payment, I Need Help by mr2kay(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
It's not a new thing my brother there robots do malfunction alot of times
Re: Before You Recieve Your Adsense Payment, I Need Help by Sphilip1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
@mr2kay
like seriously.... Thanks for the infor....
Hope it will eventually disappear?

Googleadsense And Youtube / Exclusivebase.com.ng Domain For Sale / Adsense Alternative That will Sustain You Till You're Approved