Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

For Agric Science Graduates - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / For Agric Science Graduates (2164 Views)

Is There Any Grant For Agric New Startup In Nigeria? / Buhari Orders Single Digit Interest Rate For Agric Loans / My Passion,mission & Vision For Agric Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Agric Science Graduates by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2016
To all distinguished agric practitioners and agric science graduates. I am your humble brother and science like mind. Can a Bsc holder in agric science get admission via direct entry to study medicine. Your reply please
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by matrixme(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
You are an agric graduate and you want to cross over to medicine? Have you practiced farming to the point it has failed you anywhere in Nigeria? When medical doctors are even thinking of starting farms over unpaid salaries and all. May God help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Agric Science Graduates by MrKong: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
^^^ He doesn't understand, medicine is all rossy outside but inside, it's a wack job where you have no life of your own really....I wanted to study medicine but I'm glad Jega gave me Agric instead....and here I am today with the Glory of God smiley
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
No space and expanse of land to practice modernised farming perhaps,I dont personally like agric, i prefer a biologist over a farmer and my people sponsoring me ticked medicine/medlab for me initially. Just want to know if it is possible but thanks for your advice
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by Obinnau(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2016
I feel sad when I see people like you still prowling and looking for a means to go back and study medicine, you are a graduate of agriculture, spent 5 years of your life studying Agric and yet you want to return to the university system as an undergraduate. Were you meant to get grey hairs running after a course that is all glossy on the outside but something else inside? If you truly want to return to the university system, what happened to pursuing your masters program? There are great opportunities for you bro, but it seems you want to throw them away, searching for coppers when you have gold.
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by fiddzy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Man m in ma final yr 500lvl agronomy its the best thing that ever happen to me being a stakeholder in the agric sector and quit the excuse about land unavailability and not liking the course bla bla bla u we all in control of our destinies bro 4get no be by medicine oh and by the way i have never seen that scenario of an agric student getting d.e in med dt stuff only happen in dreamland
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by Pavore9: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sighs........me whey dey wish say l studied Agric Extension for my first degree! angry
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
@Op:

It is possible to cross from agric to medicine.

If you study agronomy, animal science, agric biology, environmental science, crop protection,entomology, pest management, wildlife management, fisheries, veterinary science/technology.
If you have any of those in your first degree, you can do a PGD in virology, parasitology, public health, and many other courses that makes you convert to medical lines.

I like engineering, so I did GIS in soil management in my masters degree and I could work as a *quack*(laughs) geologist, hydrologist, road designs, town and regional planning, agric engineering, soil and water engineering and a couple of other fields using Geospatial tools.

Your world is endless, you just need to speak with the right people. Move with the right people. People in the picture in your head.

You can be jack of all trade and master of all but you can't do it alone. Remember the moto of Liverpool: * Never walk alone*.

I stand to be corrected by higher authorities and I give honor to Bigger Men with better advise.

God bless your work,

Sincerely,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Agric Science Graduates by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sorry for not telling you guys earlier I am not an agric graduate. I am DE applicant. Want to know if i can switch over to medical science after my 200level or after graduation
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
TheUnbeatable:
@Op:

If you study agronomy, animal science, agric biology, environmental science, crop protection,entomology, pest management, wildlife management, fisheries, veterinary science/technology.
If you have any of those in your first degree, you can do a PGD in virology, parasitology, public health, and many other courses that makes you convert to medical lines.

I like engineering, so I did GIS in soil management in my masters degree and I could work as a *quack*(laughs) geologist, hydrologist, road designs, town and regional planning, agric engineering, soil and water engineering and a couple of other fields using Geospatial tools.

Your world is endless, you just need to speak with the right people. Move with the right people. People in the picture in your head.

You can be jack of all trade and master of all but you can't do it alone. Remember the moto of Liverpool: * Never walk alone*.

I really love that, but I am not an agric grad, can i do interfac transfer to medical sciences after 200 level
I stand to be corrected by higher authorities and I give honor to Bigger Men with better advise.

God bless your work,

Sincerely,
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
TheUnbeatable:
@Op:

Thanks for your ernest reply Is switching over after 200 level or above possible

God bless your work,

Sincerely,
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=Sammy888 post=49658566][/quote] @unbeatable thanks bro
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by Munzy14(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nawa o. An opportunity in Agric is opportunity to become fulfilled in life. well individual diff plays here. Am a chemist practicing Agriculture and am satified.
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Munzy14:
Nawa o. An opportunity in Agric is opportunity to become fulfilled in life. well individual diff plays here. Am a chemist practicing Agriculture and am satified.
not about money or income. Its irrestible in me, wish I could serve man through this profession in my spirit
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by Obinnau(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2016
Sammy888:

not about money or income. Its irrestible in me, wish I could serve man through this profession in my spirit
spare us the trash
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Obinnau:
spare us the trash
that i don't love something is not war ,may not argue with you vehemently about it, ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ACETA
Re: For Agric Science Graduates by karlxavier(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please brothers, let's leave this guy to pick his interest... Peace

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Flour And Cassava Peels For Animal Feed. / Earn A Living Today From Catfish Farming Using Mobile Fish Ponds. / Live Pigs For Sale In Abuja And Environs At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.