Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier (980 Views)

Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle / Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by akinbros: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2016
http://thenationonlineng.net/presidency-threatens-sue-lawyer-buharis-certificate/

With the threats of the presidency by Garba Shehu. I think PMB will be removed through the courts if the judge is fearless and upholds truth. I wish the rule of law will reign supreme.

There is no point arguing further. We don't need the case the be judged on the newsprint before we know the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by louqas: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
akinbros:
http://thenationonlineng.net/presidency-threatens-sue-lawyer-buharis-certificate/

With the threats of the presidency by Garba Shehu. I think PMB will be removed through the courts if the judge is fearless and upholds truth. I wish the rule of law will reign supreme.

There is no point arguing further. We don't need the case the be judged on the newsprint before we know the truth.

KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF BUHARI CERTIFICATE IN SURE YOU ARE JOBLESS TO BE CARRYING SUCH ISSUE ON YOUR HEAD , I ADVICE YOU PUT IN AS MUCH ENERGY INTO YOUR JOB SEARCH. YOU ALL THINK YOU CAN USE ALL THESE TO DISTRACT THE GOVERNMENT . WHEN YOU FAILED PRE ELECTION TO PROVE HE HAS NO CERTIFICATE YOU RESORTED TO UNLEASHING YOUR NIGER DELTA AVENGERS AND IPOD ON US AND IT FAILED NOW YOU HAVE GONE BACK TO THE CERTIFICATE ISSUE . DO YOU THINK EVERYONE IS DAFT LIKE YOU ALL? WAS WAEC EXISTING THEN? THAT YOU ARE SHOUTING HE HAS NO WAEC CERTIFICATE .
THIS IS AN OLD SONG ALL YOUR DISTRATCTIONS HAVE BEEN BUSTED TRY SOMETHING ELSE .
YOUR HERO WITH HIS PHD DESTROYED THE COUNTRY AND THE PHD EVEN MADE HIM LILLY LIVERED AS NO TO BE ABLE TO STAND HIS GROUNDS ON ISSUES SO OF WHAT USE WAS HIS PHD WHEN HE HAS TO BE BUYING AWARDS ALL OVER THE WORLD ?
Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by Achuwa1(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari is already scared of tht case coz he knows he has no certificate & i pray it should be justice Ademola Adeniniyi tht should handle tht case coz he wount be baised & he is the only reliable justice we have for nw .
but why cant buhari just show his certificate & let this case die off than hiring 20 SAN's

4 Likes

Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by TippyTop(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
louqas:

KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF BUHARI CERTIFICATE IN SURE YOU ARE JOBLESS TO BE CARRYING SUCH ISSUE ON YOUR HEAD , I ADVICE YOU PUT IN AS MUCH ENERGY INTO YOUR JOB SEARCH. YOU ALL THINK YOU CAN USE ALL THESE TO DISTRACT THE GOVERNMENT . WHEN YOU FAILED PRE ELECTION TO PROVE HE HAS NO CERTIFICATE YOU RESORTED TO UNLEASHING YOUR NIGER DELTA AVENGERS AND IPOD ON US AND IT FAILED NOW YOU HAVE GONE BACK TO THE CERTIFICATE ISSUE . DO YOU THINK EVERYONE IS DAFT LIKE YOU ALL? WAS WAEC EXISTING THEN? THAT YOU ARE SHOUTING HE HAS NO WAEC CERTIFICATE .
THIS IS AN OLD SONG ALL YOUR DISTRATCTIONS HAVE BEEN BUSTED TRY SOMETHING ELSE .
YOUR HERO WITH HIS PHD DESTROYED THE COUNTRY AND THE PHD EVEN MADE HIM LILLY LIVERED AS NO TO BE ABLE TO STAND HIS GROUNDS ON ISSUES SO OF WHAT USE WAS HIS PHD WHEN HE HAS TO BE BUYING AWARDS ALL OVER THE WORLD ?
[/s]

Say something reasonable or shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by Abeymills(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Zombies n slaves will do anything to defend their god bubuhari even if they are frying there brain yeye meanwhile Daura President tyrant show us ur certificate

3 Likes

Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2016
This is a sensible question. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by Achuwa1(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2016
louqas: 10:24am

we know is WASC tht we have then ,but why dont he just save tax payers money especially in this time of need by showing his certificate to all than hiring 20 SAN's.
or is there something fishy in tht family we dont know coz by now Aisha would be licking her wounds nw coz of the yeterday scenario.
Hope u had tht 15% =#900b has being cut of from the budget & by august it might be 50% coz i could read abt more milllitants springing up on daily bases.
sure 5%
Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2016
This case reminds me of Obama's birth certificate saga
One thing's for sure, Buhari remains the president for the next three years. It's high time we focused on real issues angry
Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by freeze001(f): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2016
It does appear that it will be cheaper to hire more SANS to bury the case because the alternative, the TRUTH, will be unpalatable. Jail term, removal from office, political loss and disgrace...nah! Better to hire as many lawyers, intimidation tactics and whatnot than go through such monumental disgrace. sad undecided

3 Likes

Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2016
freeze001:
It does appear that it will be cheaper to hire more SANS to bury the case because the alternative, the TRUTH, will be unpalatable. Jail term, removal from office, political loss and disgrace...nah!

Better to hire as many lawyers, intimidation tactics and whatnot than go through such monumental disgrace. sad undecided
^^
On point sister grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by ever811(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2016
well,hiring 1000 San is cheaper nd easier when u don't have the certificate to present grin

2 Likes

Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by chernest2002: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Is cheaper to hire 20 San because buhari cannot go back to school at this time but he have state money and power at his disposal.
Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by akinbros: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Can't imagine exchanging words with him. I only asked a simple question that a secondary school student can answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by akinbros: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2016
freeze001:
It does appear that it will be cheaper to hire more SANS to bury the case because the alternative, the TRUTH, will be unpalatable. Jail term, removal from office, political loss and disgrace...nah! Better to hire as many lawyers, intimidation tactics and whatnot than go through such monumental disgrace. sad undecided

Lol...you got the 'opposite' right.
Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by louqas: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Achuwa1:
louqas: 10:24am

we know is WASC tht we have then ,but why dont he just save tax payers money especially in this time of need by showing his certificate to all than hiring 20 SAN's.
or is there something fishy in tht family we dont know coz by now Aisha would be licking her wounds nw coz of the yeterday scenario.
Hope u had tht 15% =#900b has being cut of from the budget & by august it might be 50% coz i could read abt more milllitants springing up on daily bases.
sure 5%

So you are now happy that your boys have ensured budget is cut by 15% . Thank you for confirming what we all know that it's the PDP and GEJ that's behind the activities of IPOD and NDA but be rest assured you all will be crushed.
Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by louqas: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Mr reasonable you can make your point without asking me to shut up. We know you guys have nothing concrete to criticize this government with that's why you resort to bringing up all these DISTRATCTIONS so that the government will not recover all you and your heroes have looted from the country. Like I said earlier, this is old trick already try something else
Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by tuniski: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
louqas:

You that have multiple jobs how has that equate buhari's certificate.

U can't dismiss a matter of qualification and perjury as simply the noise of opposition. Let buhari produce his certificate instead of assembling legal team for a prolong legal battle.
Anyway, if u have cert and dismiss anyone demanding that the president shows his cert, u are simply making a mockery of yourself!!!!! Mr integrity without integrity that the president!
Re: Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier by akinbros: 12:44am On Nov 02, 2016
The judiciary that failed to do the needful are now being hunted.

(1) (Reply)

In What Language Do World Leaders Often Communicate? / Dasuki: Finally, EFCC Arrests Omisore- Thisday Newspaper / Investors To Build $1 Billion Pharmaceutical Facility In Ogun Free Trade Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.