Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Jefferson Scandal: The Innocence Of The President's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jefferson Scandal: The Innocence Of The President's Wife (507 Views)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jefferson Scandal: The Innocence Of The President's Wife by jhidey08(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
I've observed that some people are insinuating that the picture of Aisha Buhari's Passport was tampered with. In my own observations, I came up with these two clarifications;
1. In the Passport, there is a place where Date of Birth is written in English as well as in French, something like this"Date of Birth / Date de naissance. Most people expect the column to be filled thus "04 AUG / AUG 75", where as it's supposed to be "04 AUG / AOÛ 75". August in French is written as AOUT.

2. Aisha Buhari's Place of Birth is Adamawa State and was born in 1971 not 1975. The place of birth on that passport is Daura, how could our people have ignored this simple thing all because we want to castigate the Wife of the President.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Luvery Suv's Galore In Kogi State / Passport / What Miss Nairaland Results Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.