Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive (1840 Views)

World’s First Self-driving Race Car Completes Hillclimb Without A Driver In It / Embark’s Truck Completes 2400mi Trip From LosAngeles To Florida Without A Driver / Nigerians Can Now Get Their Driver's License Online !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by Greg20166: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good day sir and ma,I need your help in obtaining a driver's license.For the record I can't drive and also I just wanna use it to open a bank account.

PS-No scams cus I know scams when I see one.
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by kingreign(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Greg20166:
Good day sir and ma,I need your help in obtaining a driver's license.For the record I can't drive and also I just wanna use it to open a bank account.

Go learn how to drive first.
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by MontyNG(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lol... This is a stupid request...

You're asking for someone to help you get a fake license so you can open a bank account!
Does that even make sense to you?
If you don't know how to drive, get a national id card instead or an international passport

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
contact pattybf, she will help you get a license, but I'm sure she will ensure you do the mandatory driving classes. 08023138853

Greg20166:
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by pattybf(f): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
it will be an opportunity for u to learn how to drive within 26days, it will benefit u in d long run. no knowledge is a waste!

contact me for details!
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by princemillla(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
This request is illicit.

Why not sought for other docs. Betters till affidavit.
Seeking for a driver's license wen u can't even drive is a crime. And am sure one day u would wanna be bold to take the wheel since u process the authority to drive.

If anyone propose a way for u, he is no doing you any good
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by Greg20166: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2016
MontyNG:
Lol... This is a stupid request...

You're asking for someone to help you get a fake license so you can open a bank account!
Does that even make sense to you?
If you don't know how to drive, get a national id card instead or an international passport

how ever stupid it sounds to you sir,you have no right to tell me what I want okay.A transformer is already in front of your house.
And Yes it makes PERFECT SENSE TO ME BECAUSE IN NIGERIA ANYTHING GOES FOR MONEY

I have applied for a national id card they keep telling me to come back up to 8times as their materials ain't ready.and for a international passport I need a guarantor I don't have anyone.am a pure hustler okay.don't quote me back
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by Greg20166: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2016
pattybf:
it will be an opportunity for u to learn how to drive within 26days, it will benefit u in d long run. no knowledge is a waste!

contact me for details!

how much to learn and where is your location
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by Readonee35L(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Greg20166:

how ever stupid it sounds to you sir,you have no right to tell me what I want okay.A transformer is already in front of your house.

I have applied for a national id card they keep telling me to come back up to 8times as their materials ain't ready.and for a international passport I need a guarantor I don't have anyone.am a pure hustler okay.don't quote me back
There are accounts for people with valid id and you can do most of the things you want.
Getting a driver's license without knowing how to drive really
No wonder there are lots of crash on the lately . If you no jam person , person go jam you which is why I'm always patient with some kind of drivers if I notice there funny driving .

Better still get an ECOWAS passport I think it goes btw 7-15k . Or you can get the international passport too .
But a driver's license for you and you can't drive . I won't lie it gives me creeps
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by pattybf(f): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Greg20166:

how much to learn and where is your location
FOR ENQUIRES PLS CONTACT PAT ON WHATSAPP:08023138853, CALL: 08186002495, 07035747751 https://24hrdriverslicense./3-2/
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by Codedboy95(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2016
i also need a driver's license not for driving sake but as a form of identification.. i need to upgrade my bank account. i need a valid form of identification.. i was told international passport isn't accepted as a valid form of identification unless it's 6months plus old.. anyone can help me with how to get a driver's license within 3 days.?..
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by pattybf(f): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Codedboy95:
i also need a driver's license not for driving sake but as a form of identification.. i need to upgrade my bank account. i need a valid form of identification.. i was told international passport isn't accepted as a valid form of identification unless it's 6months plus old.. anyone can help me with how to get a driver's license within 3 days.?..

within 3days? sorry I can't help u!

we r always in a hurry in dis country!
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by Bespiel: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Funny tho
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by Codedboy95(m): 1:59am On Jun 25, 2016
pattybf:

My account was frozen and i need the money in there before Monday.. then Your whatsapp status says it's possible within 24hrs.. i think you should change that.. and Thanks i have gotten an Alternative
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by kingreign(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2016
pattybf:

Madam pattybf, do not taint your good reputation. Don't give into this OPs demand unless he is trained by a reputable FRSC driving school.
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by pattybf(f): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Codedboy95:
My account was frozen and i need the money in there before Monday.. then Your whatsapp status says it's possible within 24hrs.. i think you should change that.. and Thanks i have gotten an Alternative

noted, I will change that, cos its not possible in this present time!
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by Jsmithso511: 5:28pm On May 15, 2017
Greg20166:

Please where can I get a fake ID card fast, I need it to open up a bank account only thing holding me back thanks
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 15, 2017
Jsmithso511:

Please where can I get a fake ID card fast, I need it to open up a bank account only thing holding me back thanks
check IGBOBI health center. Its free there sef.

And you think banks are so stupid not to detect a fake ID when they see one isn't it?? Na jail you dey use play bro.!!
Re: Help!!!i Need A Driver's License And I Cant Drive by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 15, 2017
But let's be serious... the way things work in this country sometimes I don't blame people who settle for fake ID. It has become the norm that anything that has to do with biometrics and capturing in this country takes too long to be ready. From driver's license to national ID card to international passport to tint permit. There is no standard time for u to get ur ID, u have to go back several times.

My driver's license has expired since December 2016 and I applied for renewal since january this year and up till now I've not received my original license. The temporary one they gave me has since expired and I've been going back to stamp the photocopy. Unfortunately the stamped one is not acceptable a form of identification. Also my international passport expired and so have I haven't been able to get another one. Ive applied for national ID card and they keep asking me to come back. It happened that I had an urgent need for an ID for a particular transaction last month and I had no form of ID. Not my fault but for the stupid system we have in this country where nothing works.. they didn't accept my stamped license extension and passport and national ID were not ready. SO do I lose this transaction because of the stupid system? NO F****ING WAY. I had to source for a fake driver's license and got myself sorted out. Who want blame me me he come.

(1) (Reply)

Autel Maxidiag Elite MD802 - A Must Have Tool For Technicians And Car Lovers / Toyota Dyna Truck / All About The New Peugeot 3008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.