Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Kingroot Want To Harm My Android Phone.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kingroot Want To Harm My Android Phone.. (1111 Views)

How To Root Homtom Ht50 Tried Kingroot And Others Not Working / Root Gionee M5 Mini Marshmallow 6.0 With Latest Kingroot 5.0.1 / Tecno W4 Kingroot Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingroot Want To Harm My Android Phone.. by Joel3(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
my battery has been a sucker of lately. each time I turn kingroot off. it can restarting itself to run on the background. its auto. it does whatever it likes. I have been figuring out what to do as I am tired. but today see what my phone say.

screenshot. what do you suggest I do

Re: Kingroot Want To Harm My Android Phone.. by gsparks01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
It's Google play that's showing that warning. I guess it's because kingroot is not on play store. I got the same warning today, I simply force closed play store
Re: Kingroot Want To Harm My Android Phone.. by Joel3(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
gsparks01:
It's Google play that's showing that warning. I guess it's because kingroot is not on play store. I got the same warning today, I simply force closed play store
does your kingroot keep running on the background? how do you manage to stop it from running every time?
Re: Kingroot Want To Harm My Android Phone.. by Joel3(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
king root is turning on my accessibility.
Re: Kingroot Want To Harm My Android Phone.. by gsparks01(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Joel3:
does your kingroot keep running on the background? how do you manage to stop it from running every time?
kingroot must run in background for it to work properly I guess
Re: Kingroot Want To Harm My Android Phone.. by dhannyson(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
you're right
Re: Kingroot Want To Harm My Android Phone.. by Kevas(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Google play is not the one showing u dat stuff it's ur inbuilt android security check up,u will notice after installing kingroot and running it will bring up it agent which is kinguser dis act like superuser which u use to grant app root access king root is an app created by China dis app has and inbuilt cheap inside of it and it can hack ur password,uses ur front camera to track u also read ur web browser content and install some other information on their system add me on bbm der I will send u and app dat will help u replace kinguser to superuser which is the original root keeper pin 592313AF
Re: Kingroot Want To Harm My Android Phone.. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Kevas:
Google play is not the one showing u dat stuff it's ur inbuilt android security check up,u will notice after installing kingroot and running it will bring up it agent which is kinguser dis act like superuser which u use to grant app root access king root is an app created by China dis app has and inbuilt cheap inside of it and it can hack ur password,uses ur front camera to track u also read ur web browser content and install some other information on their system add me on bbm der I will send u and app dat will help u replace kinguser to superuser which is the original root keeper pin 592313AF
what's is d name of d app? Tell us here.
Re: Kingroot Want To Harm My Android Phone.. by Kevas(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Ok simple de app can not be found on Google play store use ur web browser search www.apkhere.com and type supersu-me dat is de name of de app run it and it will automatically delete kingroot and all it agent den install superuser 4 u open superuser and install recovery chose normal it will install de recovery dat's all

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Fire Screen Available / Google’s New Messaging App Is Shockingly Similar To Whatsapp / Learn Ethical Hacking And Become A Certified Cyber Security Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.