Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Stand With Fayose!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Fayose!!!! (528 Views)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Fayose!!!! by AtlanticBreeze: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari has truly met his match in Fayose, cal him whatever you like but fayose will eventually land Buhari in big trouble. And for the ranting first lady, the only way to prove your innocence is to visit the US and clear yourself, until then, I stand with Fayose...

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Fayose!!!! by homosapien(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
I will donate a stool for you in case you tired of standing
Re: I Stand With Fayose!!!! by Cuche: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
There were so many James Ibori that surfaced during the trial of Ex Governor Ibori. One was prepared to go to prison for another till UK came to the rescue, James was untouchable. We have a similar situation at the moment with many Aisha Buhari. Will the US push this Halliburton further

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Fayose!!!! by Abeymills(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose u are indeed a great man n God will c u tru u will surely prevail over dis tyrant jst like David killed goliath ur bold step 2ban d Fulani herdsmen after killing rapping ekiti pple still hurts them n bubuhari d grand patron yeye govt ur haters n zombies can die
Re: I Stand With Fayose!!!! by AtlanticBreeze: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cuche:
There were so many James Ibori that surfaced during the trial of Ex Governor Ibori. One was prepared to go to prison for another till UK came to the rescue, James was untouchable. We have a similar situation at the moment with many Aisha Buhari. Will the US push this Halliburton further
Donald Trump for president... Aisha has been exposed
Re: I Stand With Fayose!!!! by naijaking1: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
God bless Fayose

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Executive And Legislative Enjoy Cordial Relationship - Lai Mohammed / PHOTOS: Gun Shots In Government House As Gov. Shettima Shares Branded Rice / UK Voted To Leave EU, Any Hope For Lord Lugard's 1914 Amalgamation Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.