Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations (33786 Views)

Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by oriflamebaby1(f): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Tit for Tat! Sorry o tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Bollinger(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
gunuvi:
I believe ms aboderin joor. Who doesn't know kemi behavior. Moreover has the family ever release a statement condemning kemis rants on innocents people that he has been doing in the past? Even the one she said of the revered man of God pastor adeboye?. It seems many people in that family needs help or else why come out now when the issue is against your mad sister. Nonsense.

This is no different from jungle justice where Nigerians believe they can do anything or in this case say anything they like. You can't go about saying whatever you like either you are Kemi Olunloyo or Mrs Aboderin. In a normal country, you would be broke and penniless by now. A law abiding nation would not survive for long if it does things the way Nigerians do things. As is evidenced by the quality of life in the country. Where is the proof? It is so easy to defame or kill someone in Nigeria. All you have to do if you really don't like someone is yell "thief" in a controlled environment and that person is dead. And or, spread some incredible story about someone and your reputation is ruined. Nigeria is really a fantastic country filled with fantastic people. Unbelievable. Nigerians want to be great but don't want to do things that make other countries great. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by spiralwedge(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Steeewpid.

Where was the press statement when the biatch was ranting and insulting upandan? Mtchssww

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by abike12(f): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
this is messy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by push23: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
[size=28pt]Kemi olumiloyo was deported to Nigeria because she was using nairaland, any Nigerian who use nairaland abroad will get deported

Mxkga
Oh of d ffnckhf
[/size]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by kingkhaleed: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
kemi olunloyo woman of character Ashigbe omo ward

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Adeevah(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
This should be Kemi olunloyo's statement and not the family statement

Now you have you merge grin
Now you have a mad dog like you in the competition

Respond and stop crying

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Adeevah(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
This should be Kemi olunloyo's statement and not the family statement

Now you have your merge grin
Now you have a mad dog like you in the competition

Respond and stop crying
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by onatisi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Any sensible peace loving man should think twice carefully before marrying any woman or lady from this family. It seems it is a cursed family and all their women seem to be trouble makers .

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Seunjungle(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
So this arrogant and nasty kemi olulonyo has a family member that can even come online to denied what someone else said about her? The writer of this must be very mad!

Who among her family do come out whenever she messed up online here? I thought she has been disowned.

All that the woman said was true about her

I know she's operating under spell

Oliriburuku ikeji aja

Disgrace family!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by amanikondo: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
cnwokike:
Just see how these Yoruba women are washing their dirty pants outside.
[size=13pt]Just like Ibo boys Psquare washing their dirty family pants in the media sometimes ago. grin grin grin[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by kingthreat(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
I stand with Ms. Aboderin on this. The way Kemi talks, its obvious apart from being spoilt, she has also been sexually and mentally traumatized.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by annnikky(f): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Does she now c hw it hurt to tanish people's image n reputation She Neva Chi chun tin sef grin this one na stage 1 n stage 2 is on d way coming so she shouldn't rant now undecided

Where was her family wen she was tarnishing d image of others online hmmmmm Now that is their turn they're now complaining cheesy they should just embrace wat is coming their way cos there daughter brought it upon them undecided

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Jay542(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Faba:
Tho Kemi is sick..
But I believe there are some elements of truth in what she spits out at times.
Nobody cares. She deserves all she got and all she will get. There's an adage that says "when you bend to look someone yansh, your own too iss opened for another to see" undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
A curse hangs over Kemi Olunloyo, her father and by extension his generations after him. When a man spurns God and thinks of himself so highly to the point he speaks ill of God hid life turns sour in his very before!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Foxxybrown: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Tokunbo Aboderin must be telling the truth about Kemi Olunloyo and her dysfunctional family.
Kemi Olunloyo has always been bitter against her father because of her impregnation by him and this is why she always accuses him of occultic practices and every evil possible. This inbreeding thing is horrible. No wonder Kemi seems cursed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Marotzke(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
It seems that compared to Tokunbo Aboderin, Kemi Olunloyo "still dey learn work" in the art of slander. Just one blow from Toks and kemi is grasping the ropes and foaming in the mouth. I didn't know that kemi can feel pain going by what she had been dishing out to others.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kemi is one of the bravest Nigerians alive...yes she sometimes makes fantastical accusations...but not too many accused/defamed have come out to properly challenge her in court...truth is always a defense to defamation...and statements can sometimes be admitted by adoption..silence is a form of adoption.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Crystal70200:

Source: https://www.naij.com/868324-exclusive-former-governors-family-reacts-accusations-incest-paedophilia-father-daughter.html
Faba:
Tho Kemi is sick..
But I believe there are some elements of truth in what she spits out at times.
I tell U now I understand why Kemi is so thick! So she was raped by her own father lipsrsealed
Things the rich do in secret
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by frisky2good(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
If only they had cautioned their own daughter, things wouldn't have got this bad. To omo re, ki o le fun o ni isinmi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by SleekAboki: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
All those Kemi has insulted needs to reach out to ms aboderin and use her as proxy to nail Kemi once and for all. lady Bianca, olamide, Adeboye, kosoko and co need to send open cheque to aboderin to prosecute and see things out to a logical conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by 989900: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who else does not care about the truth in this case? I don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by kenoz(m): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kemi has finally met her match

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by kenoz(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kemi has finally met her match.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by ladja2013: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Crystal70200:

Source: https://www.naij.com/868324-exclusive-former-governors-family-reacts-accusations-incest-paedophilia-father-daughter.html
You are not addressing the issue. Aboderin is talking sense there may be slight accuracies. But d whole world is aware that KEMI is sick and should be treated. She is a wholesome embarrassment in the social media
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Afritop(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
gunuvi:
I believe ms aboderin joor. Who doesn't know kemi behavior. Moreover has the family ever release a statement condemning kemis rants on innocents people that he has been doing in the past? Even the one she said of the revered man of God pastor adeboye?. It seems many people in that family needs help or else why come out now when the issue is against your mad sister. Nonsense.
THUMBS UP BRO! WELL SAID
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by andyanders: 12:09am On Jun 23, 2016
mofy1:
I can bet my money that this statement was mastermind by kemi not any family member. She can now feel the pain of how it hurt when ur image is being tainted. Abasha Iranu.

Exactly on point. How she come find out say, the lady has shrine in her house in Dublin if they dont live with her. She is mentally sick in Dublin and still granted her an interview

Only Kemi Olunloye I know that is mentally sick who went accusing people like Pastor Adeboye and an Ambassador in Spain.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by baby124: 12:09am On Jun 23, 2016
Lol. Kemi is learning that werey get grade. You might think you are the baddest. But the one that pass you is there o.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by PoundspassDolla(m): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2016
I will reserve my comment until three days time for the real olunloyo's family to make their main statement before I can then comment...... Because I see this statement as a fabrication........

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 23, 2016
ajepako:
Family of alawoku and asinwin..

grin grin grin grin

Awon kowere-kowere grin grin grin

Haaaa!Ajepako kilode!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations by AhmadMind: 3:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Dont keep asking what TRIBE these people are associated with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.