Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Photos: Nollywood Actor, Seun Akindele About To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Nollywood Actor, Seun Akindele About To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding (1276 Views)

Nollywood Actresses In Heavy Makeup At Seun Akindele's Wedding; Nigerians React / Photos From Actor, Seun Akindele's Wedding / Seun Akindele To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nollywood Actor, Seun Akindele About To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding by Ugobxt(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nollywood actor, Seun Akindele is set to wed his fiancee, Toun. Seun announced this while sharing his pre-wedding photos on his IG page. Congrats to them.

More exclusive pictures: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/06/photos-nollywood-actor-seun-akindele.html?m=1

Re: Photos: Nollywood Actor, Seun Akindele About To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding by nerodenero: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
May that smile last forever, amen. Happy married life to the couple.

I don't know how women stand comfortably in those things they call shoes undecided.

Women go dey suffer all in the name of fashion and dem go join shakara too.
Re: Photos: Nollywood Actor, Seun Akindele About To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding by nikkypearl(f): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
At last!

Happy for him oo wink
The wife is chubby,I 'd love to be chubby embarassed
Re: Photos: Nollywood Actor, Seun Akindele About To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding by Luckygurl(f): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
nerodenero:
May that smile last forever, amen. Happy married life to the couple.

I don't know how women stand comfortably in those things they call shoes undecided.

Women go dey suffer all in the name of fashion and dem go join shakara too.

You never chii chumchin tongue tongue grin grin
What length some of us can go to look good.
Me!! I admire ladies when I see them walk gracefully on heels but I can't bring myself to wear one.

Na sneakers, ballet flats sure pass

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nollywood Actor, Seun Akindele About To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding by nerodenero: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Luckygurl:

You never chii chumchin tongue tongue grin grin
What length some of us can go to look good.
Me!! I admire ladies when I see them walk gracefully on heels but I can't bring myself to wear one.

Na sneakers, ballet flats sure pass
I admire ladies on heels too, most especially viewing them from the back. If you're always on it, prepare for the resultant issues that comes with it when one is old.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nairalander, John Felix Meets Korede Bello / Why Do Nigerians Pronounce The Same Word Twice? / Lady ‘in Bed’ With Usain Bolt ‘is Widow Of Notorious Brazilian Drug Lord’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.