Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Building Of Low Cost 3bedroom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of Low Cost 3bedroom (579 Views)

One Storey Building Of 4units Of 3bedroom For Sale In Coker Village Lagos / Pls Help With Plan For Low Cost 3bedroom Bungalow / Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Of Low Cost 3bedroom by hero01(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hi, nairalanders i just want to know if a budget of a million naira can complete low cost 3bedroom flat from foundation to roofing
Re: Building Of Low Cost 3bedroom by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
1 million will build the carcass for sure... you might even roof the house with cheap aluminium and pvc, but it will never go beyond that level. The rooms must be very small and not en suite...

When u build a house, it's not the blocks that consume cash, it's the finishings like plumbing, tiling screeding, doors and toilet fittings...

The least you'll spend on that kinda apartment is still 2.5 million and u must be stingy to the the core and use cheap materials. Just start first. . . God will complete it for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building Of Low Cost 3bedroom by hero01(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
hero01:
Hi, nairalanders i just want to know if a budget of a million naira can complete low cost 3bedroom flat from foundation to roofing
Any serious bricklayer in the house i need a quotation

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities In Real Estate / Hotel, Duplex And Wharehouse For Sale In Lagos / Clean A Room Salf With Ties 150k A Year Total Package 220k Call Me 08055536175"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.