Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

E-Book Sales Incentive & Pricing: Honest Opinion Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / E-Book Sales Incentive & Pricing: Honest Opinion Needed (294 Views)

Be Honest, What Are You In School For? / Fgc Nise Versus St Charles College Onitsha: Your Honest Opinion / Which Is Correct : A Honest Or An Honest Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-Book Sales Incentive & Pricing: Honest Opinion Needed by BMExpert: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good day,
I need your honest opinion on the sales of my e-book.

ABOUT THE BOOK
The book is on a specific aspect of social media marketing. It contains information I gathered from my years of experience on Marketing, especially on Social Media. It is like a mentorship e-book for businesses and social media marketers and provides readers with information that turned my frustration on Social Media marketing to being able to get results.

I see a lot of businesses and marketers making the mistakes I made and believe the book will help many gain access to information I am yet to see shared despite searching.

YOUR OPINION HERE:

I really want to sell the e-book fast but more so, I want to help others generate income by marketing the book and referring interested people to me (they will have details of how it works). However, not everyone will be interested in referring others so let me just have your opinion on it. Which one will you prefer ASSUMING the price is #5,000 (you can suggest price too):

1. Buy the e-book and pay #2,500 (half price) BY REFERRING at least 3 people who pays same amount but immediately. Earn commission on every referral purchase after the third.

2. Buy the book, pay #2,500 immediately to become a Sales Partner that earns up to #100,000 from what each referred person and their own immediate referrals pay on purchase of the book.

3. Just buy the e-book at #5,000 full price.

• Please be kind and matured. Seeking honest opinion-- including on the price (considering the referral commission).

• IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE BOOK WHEN THE BOOK IS OUT, PLEASE FOLLOW ME. I SHOULD CONTACT YOU THEN.

THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Post Jamb Past Questions / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! / 3g Testing Online Training From Hyderabad,india|usa|uk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.