Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Finally! Learn How To Survive This Hash Economy (go Legit Today!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally! Learn How To Survive This Hash Economy (go Legit Today!) (743 Views)

7 Strategies Required To Survive A Recession / IMF Affirms Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Economy!!! / How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! Learn How To Survive This Hash Economy (go Legit Today!) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
========================================
Greetings To All NairaLanders
========================================

Recently I was involved in hot conversation on Facebook page, a kind of comment about the situation of things in Nigeria and why people are hungry and blaming the government for not making provision of Jobs.

Just because I said, they should go and learn something new whether you are a graduate or secondary school leaver. Go and get something doing and stop lamenting that this person did this and the other person did that.
PDP drained Nigeria, APC change is chains. This president didn't do this and this one did this and you voted him out. Money shared and money not shared.

It was a hell lot comments from angry Nigerians and the worst part of it is that I found that most people that were attacking me were mature men and women. These are Nigerian youths that aren't doing anything or they monthly salary aren't doing enough for them. They don't even know who I am, believe me,if they see me physically they will definitely hide they face. The fact, that you are educated and you have job, whether full time or part time aren't gonna give you want and this SALARY BELIEF needs to be cleared from your mind. You cannot live on your monthly believe it or not.

You can't, not in the country that I know very well. I know people, and graduates who live by their salaries and what they lives look like. I pitty mostly those that have young ones to take care of, especially the first borns'.

How much will N20,000 or even N100,000 monthly do for you in these kind of economy and looking at the kind of country you reside in. Nigeria is hard to those who make it hard and Nigeria is easy to those who make it easy. Most of my students are earning N200,000 weekly or even more not even talking about those that earn dollars online by just doing one or 2 things every morning to make sure that they earnings are consistent.

So am ready to respond to all of you guys that contacted me for one thing or the other. For the people contacted me regards to making money legitimately online. I mentored some and I couldn't make-out time to attend to others and I know they might still be angry with me cos, there are lots of messages I got then that I didn't respond to.

And some even demanded one on one coaching with me and all that. Including the people that wanted to see me. So I have decided to make this publicly and I want everybody to benefit from whatever I have to offer both FREE and PAID.

I have been doing things online since I was even in secondary school (ss1) before I even wrote JAMB. I have gathered a lot of experience in so many things through trials and failures. And I inevitably triumphed at the end. Am not here to tell you guys the story of my life or what transpired within those periods of time but am here to teach you how to startup a business and to take your businesses to the next level.

And I want you all to know this, provided that you are going to be obedient in this thread discussion and not insult or lay curses on anybody; you are blessed beyond levels. This year shall be a year of unforgettable tremendous achievements regardless of what is happeining in Nigeria right now.

1 Like

Re: Finally! Learn How To Survive This Hash Economy (go Legit Today!) by sseunth(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
ride on
Re: Finally! Learn How To Survive This Hash Economy (go Legit Today!) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
I'm waiting pls embarassed
Re: Finally! Learn How To Survive This Hash Economy (go Legit Today!) by Teejazy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Following!!!
Re: Finally! Learn How To Survive This Hash Economy (go Legit Today!) by chyegems(f): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
OK...following.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Money Funding / ... / Earn N200,000 Monthly With KONGA And PHOTOSHOP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.