Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

"Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi (40816 Views)

BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters / Ogenyi Onazi Survives Accident In Oyo State Ahead Of Saturday Wedding (photos) / Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by fuckpoverty(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
u that just started married life and you are already concluding,kk oooo am waiting for your first ten years...I no want here say them say oooo, because now the going is wright am not there so don't bother us when it starts ooo
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by billyG(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
MrKong:
Igbo man, Yoruba wife...lovely couple
I probably end up with igbo wife
Tribal urchins make una kill una sef o
Onazi Ogenyi is not an igbo,ipob,he is an idoma frm benue state.
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by olive282(f): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
I wish to get a man dat'l see me as d best sumday...congrats tho
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Vanquay16:
Hate to bust your bubble, but she ugly.

Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
sukkot:
how you the best when ma nigga ogenyi onazi, a bonafide nigga with exquisite taste, and a connoisseur of fine women, say oduduwa women is da best
Duh! And he speaks from for majority? Where is onazi from btw?
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by sukkot: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
freecocoa:
the wessideeeee of biafra sad
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by Catastrophe1: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
refiner:
...I have the best mom in the world...don't know about you!smiley

check my siggy and help a lady...
ijolu alu.
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by histemple: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
HateU2:
Ogunsuyi is yoruba undecided
Check her surname, nod

Please explain why the traditional marriage was done in Benin
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by georgementday(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
HateU2:
Ogunsuyi is yoruba undecided
Check her surname, nod
i live in benin and attended secondary school with her eldet brother,was in even in the traditional wedding here in benin. She is a bini,you can verify from the wedding card.
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by sukkot: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
freecocoa:
waz gud wiff you ? wink grin
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by Thobiy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
wen money is involve u will have the best wife in the world na......
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by Thobiy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
MrSmith007:
Wetin yu expect when money dey?.. she go behave nahh grin

Goodluck bro
isaboti:
Time Will tell.
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
His dad is Idoma while his mom is ibo
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by freecocoa(f): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
sukkot:
the wessideeeee of biafra sad
Lol, you don't know. grin

sukkot:
waz gud wiff you ? wink grin
Am aite, the lord's been good to me.

I prayed that he give me a man(was in need of good lovin) and he sent one my way.

Can't complain. grin
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by sukkot: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, you don't know. grin

Am aite, the lord's been good to me.

I prayed that he give me a man(was in need of good lovin) and he sent one my way.

Can't complain. grin
aint nothing like some good ol loving hmmmm hmmm hmmm lawd ave mercy kiss
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
I wish I end up with an igbo wife..i dont see myself marrying a fellow yoruba person.Both my ex-girlfriends are calabar..

I just dey look Adaure4ever in 3D.
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
I wish I end up with an igbo wife..i dont see myself marrying a fellow yoruba person.Both my ex-girlfriends are calabar..

I just dey look Adaure4ever in 3D.
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
georgementday:

i live in benin and attended secondary school with her eldet brother,was in even in the traditional wedding here in benin. She is a bini,you can verify from the wedding card.
Yes sir embarassed
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
histemple:

Please explain why the traditional marriage was done in Benin
how will I knw undecided
I'm just guessing bcox of the 'ogunsuyi'
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by rOsy247(f): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
If you still say the same thing after 20 yrs of marriage then we'll know you are real. Not just after few days old grin marriage when it's all bliss, and the heavy storm has not set in yet. Most broken marriage partners said same thing before.

All the same, I wish you guys happy married life.
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by mrsfavour(f): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Learner !
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by macminista(m): 2:38am On Jun 23, 2016
ikbnice:
come and say this again after three or five years and I would know you're speaking the truth. He is still basking in the euphoria of the wedding. Marriage is yet to begin. Honeymoon is not marriage!
..LWKM grin >: grin grin
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by just2ok(m): 4:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Good.
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by KenModi(m): 4:42am On Jun 23, 2016
sukkot:
of course na. she is oduduwa. biafran boys admitting that oduduwa women are the best since the time of adam

I pray tribalism does not take you to your grave.

Someone is talking about his wife and you are talking tribes.....RECEIVE SENSE!
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by pahen1991: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2016
Its too early to conclude
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by piperson(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2016
MrKong:

he is from edo... not an igbo man
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by just2ok(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Good 4u
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by JUBILEE2000: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Sarifat:

Not always true and same with all couples bro. hubby and I have been married for over 5 yrs now and we are still singing the same beautiful song, considering the fact that its an inter tribal marriage o. And we were told the samething you typed up there too. So make una no dey make am look like one very difficlut stuff.

U know within u that u are being economical with the truth.
Re: "Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi by pho27(f): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
MrKong:

He's not Igbo by tribe name checker, he's an idoma man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephen Odey In Age Falsification Scandal, Kicked Out By Danish Club / Barca's Pique Accidentally Filmed Unclothed By Teammate Inside Dressing Room / Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.