Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Zenith Bank Mobile App And How It Works - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Zenith Bank Mobile App And How It Works (871 Views)

New Wifi Chip Malware Flaw, Attacks Smartphones - See How It Works / FREE Unlimited Wi-fi At LUTH Courtesy ZENITH Bank / It Works Like Magic!!! If You Have A Mac Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Mobile App And How It Works by emma1983: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Banking has just gotten easier with the Zenith Bank Mobile App,with this app customers can have 24hrs access to their account without hustle,they can also perform easy transactions like transfer funds and pay bills.All you have to do is to download the app,register and start using.

To get full details click the link below

SOURCE: http://goodyviews.com/zenith-bank-mobile-app-how-it-works/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Laptop Ip? / Hp Elitebook Screen and Back Cover Needed Urgently! / Without The Use Of Antivirus, Can I Undo Some Virus On My Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.