Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? (1111 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Yesterday I went to process my Uniport admission screening online. So I went to U.B.A to make the N5000 payment via etranzact, then I met an old classmate.

I knew she didn't have transport fare because I overheard her discussing with her friend, I initially said in my mind that I will help her.
But when we were done with the payment I forget what I said only to remember what I promised in my mind when I have already took a bike.
Since then my conscience has been blaming me till now.
Please will nature ever forgive me? I need your help nairalanders.
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by DecoLand(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by Basildvalour(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
If you have her contact, you can still bail out your conscience.
It is never too late.
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Basildvalour:
If you have her contact, you can still bail out your conscience.

It is never too late.

I don't have her contact.
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by johnwizey: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
You did nothing wrong if truly you forgot
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
johnwizey:
You did nothing wrong if truly you forgot

I wish I can bring back time just this once cry
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by DonOms(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
It happens! And truth is it will still happen again sometime. The fact that you genuinely forgot and remain truly empathetic and remorseful means nature will not hold it against you and neither will God, I believe.

Consider the possibility that nature designed it that someone else will help her and not you. Or perhaps she is supposed to not get your money to commute at that time so as to avoid a potential danger ahead of her. There are a thousand and one possible scenarios and you just have to believe (and accept) since it's past, there is nothing to do than to let it go. Peace!

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:44am On Jun 23, 2016
DonOms:
It happens! And truth is it will still happen again sometime. The fact that you genuinely forgot and remain truly empathetic and remorseful means nature will not hold it against you and neither will God, I believe.

Consider the possibility that nature designed it that someone else will help her and not you. Or perhaps she is supposed to not get your money to commute at that time so as to avoid a potential danger ahead of her. There are a thousand and one possible scenarios and you just have to believe (and accept) since it's past, there is nothing to do than to let it go. Peace!

Thank you bro. Blessings...
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by Bluette(f): 4:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Don't worry.. U will heal. U forgot about it genuinely, its not like its some sort of payback or smthn... So be at peace with ursef, it happens. God help us all ijn.
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by Realhommie(m): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2016
You have done nothing wrong so you need not worry yourself. What happened was a natural occurrence, perhaps too many things on ur mind hence you forgot genuinely, and obviously you weren't settled.:

No one will hold it against you.
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by nnamdibig(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2016
don't kill yourself with guilt, the same nature made you to forget it. since its not intended, free your mind.
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Bluette:
Don't worry.. U will heal. U forgot about it genuinely, its not like its some sort of payback or smthn... So be at peace with ursef, it happens. God help us all ijn.

nnamdibig:
don't kill yourself with guilt, the same nature made you to forget it. since its not intended, free your mind.

Realhommie:
You have done nothing wrong so you need not worry yourself. What happened was a natural occurrence, perhaps too many things on ur mind hence you forgot genuinely, and obviously you weren't settled.:

No one will hold it against you.

Thanks alot
Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by PresVA: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Don't get worked up, you said you forgot and I'm sure she found her way home safely. ..

If you still wish to help, look around you and you'll see just a lot of people that would appreciate your help either financially or as words of encouragement. ..

I like it that you have a good heart. .keep it up smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by Mopricelezz(f): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2016
God sees your heart

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? by 01Mysticdon(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mopricelezz:
God sees your heart

PresVA:
Don't get worked up, you said you forgot and I'm sure she found her way home safely. ..

If you still wish to help, look around you and you'll see just a lot of people that would appreciate your help either financially or as words of encouragement. ..

I like it that you have a good heart. .keep it up smiley smiley

Thanks alot. I APPRECIATE

(1) (Reply)

Ten Pictures That Best Relate With A Disciplinarian Father / 7 Things You Should Not Do After Sex / Sad News: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning Buried In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.