Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass (2123 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Geneieve Nnaji Goes Completely Naked In A Bathroom With A Man (photos) / Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by teekay4rea(f): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
left2 me its bimbo.wat bout u.
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
undecided
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by Godmother(f): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
You no get work.
What is the basis for comparing both women?
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by sima(f): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2010
awww, i dont know o
i really like bimbo , i also like gene , i cant choose sad
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2010
You compared Bimbo to Genny
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by rhymz(m): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2010
sima:

awww,  i dont know o
i really like bimbo ,  i also like gene ,  i cant choose  sad
. . .bimbo Akintola is a terrific actress just like Jenny but when it comes to looks abeg she no follow let alone to dey compare her to sb that is way finer than her in that department in every rammification of the word. . . ,
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by sima(f): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2010
@rokiatu, I think bimbo is pretty o, she's not bad at all
n' @rhymz, they are both very good actresses so i'm not sure what you're talking about. But bimbo is kinda weird when she acts sometimes.
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by puskin: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2010
IMO. . . . .there's no basis for the comparison.
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by Ben13: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
No pictures? How are we suppose to imagine how both look?
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by jibsyola(f): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2010
both
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
sima:

@rokiatu, I think bimbo is pretty o, she's not bad at all
I didn't say otherwise sweetie. The comparison just seem to me like comparing Ramsey to Johnny Deep
again thats my opinion grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by Nakele(f): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2010
gene of course,,,oh
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by ifyalways(f): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2010
Bimbo all da way kiss kiss kiss I so love her,Luv Gene too but Bimboooooo is terrific.
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by rhymz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2010
rokiatu:

I didn't say otherwise sweetie. The comparison just seem to me like comparing Ramsey to Johnny Deep
again thats my opinion grin
. . .Ramsey Nuoah of course na. . .I saw that guy on E! being labelled one of the sexiest. . .I was like, duh. . I am finer than that dude for 4ck sake. . Nyways na oyinbo, dem no get eyes
ifyalways:

Bimbo all da way kiss kiss kiss I so love her,Luv Gene too but Bimboooooo is terrific.
. . . Oh puhleeese! Which Bimbo fine pass Geny? Abi you want make I take hot chilli wash ya eye?
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 15, 2010
rhymz:

. . .Ramsey Nuoah of course na. . .I saw that guy on E! being labelled one of the sexiest. . .I was like, duh. . I am finer than that dude for 4ck sake. .
Johnny Depp shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by rhymz(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2010
rokiatu:

Johnny Depp shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder grin
. . .johnny who da 4ckin Depp is handsom? Galfriend is U crazy? Don't let all that make up shyt in Public Enemy fool you, nigga is average. . .Ramson Nuoah is way Handsome than Whiteboy. . .you re sure you don't want me to wash em eyes with hot Chilli?
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2010
Haba! si question self! Genny brush bimbo for face and body and after watching room service, i dey over sure! grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2010
rhymz:

. . .johnny who da 4ckin Depp is handsom? Galfriend is U crazy? Don't let all that make up shyt in Public Enemy fool you, nigga is average. . .Ramson Nuoah is way Handsome than Whiteboy. . .you re sure you don't want me to wash em eyes with hot Chilli?
LOLZZ abi oo. Seriously I'm not just saying it cus majority of people believe so. I do not go with majority, I have an opinion of my own.
And I do find him realllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hot. He may not be the pretty guy type but then thats why
I love him. You would seriously search hard before you find a Johnny Depp's lookalike. He's not your perfectly kinda looking guy but then
again you will find a dozen guys will perfect features, but there's only one Johnny Depp. On a scale of 1-10 I give him 20+

Come wash my eyes with chili I don't care tongue grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by rhymz(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2010
rokiatu:

LOLZZ abi oo. Seriously I'm not just saying it cus majority of people believe so. I do not go with majority, I have an opinion of my own.
And I do find him realllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hot. He may not be the pretty guy type but then thats why
I love him. You would seriously search hard before you find a Johnny Depp's lookalike. He's not your perfectly kinda looking guy but then
again you will find a dozen guys will perfect features, but there's only one Johnny Depp. On a scale of 1-10 I give him 20+

Come wash my eyes with chili I don't care tongue grin
. . .see this gal O? Just hear ya sef. You sound like all those Hot virgin white gals that will do anythin to get a thrust of Johnny Fugly red candystick. . you love him coz he may not be the pretty boy type? Huh! Now you make me want to call baba Iyabo Sexy in that breath. . .there is only one Johny Depp? So? Shey dem tell you say I be two? So on a scale of 1-10, Mr Fugly ja scale? Now go and fetch the pic of dat ya Bf again, I want to be sure the Chimp is not whom I saw on that pic last time I check'd
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by ifyalways(f): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2010
rhymz:

. . .Ramsey Nuoah of course na. . .I saw that guy on E! being labelled one of the sexiest. . .I was like, duh. . I am finer than that dude for 4ck sake. . Nyways na oyinbo, dem no get eyes. . . Oh puhleeese! Which Bimbo fine pass Geny? Abi you want make I take hot chilli wash ya eye?
oga repete
for my own eyez,Bimbo fine pass Gene shikena.
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 16, 2010
@rhymz whatever undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided my opinion remain the same.
Re: Bimbo Akintola And Geneieve Who Fine Pass by rubi(f): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2010
Bimbo of course she naturally beautiful with or without make.

Her intonation is very good

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses / Wizkid Shows Off New Baby / TV Star Frank Edoho Re-marries…[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.