Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Am Ready To Pay For Aisha Buhari Return Ticket To The USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Pay For Aisha Buhari Return Ticket To The USA (681 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Pay For Aisha Buhari Return Ticket To The USA by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
If you accused me that my university certificate is fake, I won't waste time to institute a defamation action against you to prove you wrong. If you alleged that I am wanted in the USA I will shame you by taking a trip to the USA to shame you. This was the position of one of the rep members accused of sexual offence by the USA Embassy. He challenged the USA Embassy to grant him the opportunity to travel to the USA to face his alleged criminal case.

To convince me and other wailers, all Aisha Buhari needs to do is to take a trip to the USA and if she's not capable to fund same because they are not corrupt and no money is earmarked for that purpose; I volunteer to sponsor her trip. I will pay for her return ticket as well as her upkeep.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Pay For Aisha Buhari Return Ticket To The USA by Kustin(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
69 people have clicked on this stupid thread created by an abnormal individual and they just walk out. though I also intend to walk out also but I want to advise you to not to be senseless

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Pay For Aisha Buhari Return Ticket To The USA by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kustin:
69 people have clicked on this stupid thread created by an abnormal individual and they just walk out. though I also intend to walk out also but I want to advise you to not to be senseless
Mind you, 69 worthless ewedu brains/zombies

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Pay For Aisha Buhari Return Ticket To The USA by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kustin:
Mind you, 69 worthless ewedu brains/zombies.
What will it profit a nairalander if 69 ewedu brains/zombies comment in your thread?
Re: I Am Ready To Pay For Aisha Buhari Return Ticket To The USA by idensko(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
I will book her hotel mad pay 4 it

And if d President is still lukn 4 his Certificate.

We will help him get it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Pay For Aisha Buhari Return Ticket To The USA by MalcoImX: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
President Buhari visits lots of places without his wife, but that's his choice. If you're financing Aisha's trip to US just to make Ayo look good - the fellow ZBank denounced as the Houdini of the present generation, then be ready to finance her to nearly 99.9% of 23 countries Buhari visited without her. Hoping you won't rush here telling us Wailing Bank funded your project when the good Nigerians bust your lies as Ayo-type.
1. Niger Republic
2. Chad
3. Germany
4. South Africa
5. USA
6. Cameroon
7. Benin Republic
8. France
9. Ghana
10. India
11. Sudan
12. Iran
13. Malta
14. UAE
15. Kenya
16. Ethiopia
17. United Kingdom
18. Egypt
19. Saudi Arabia
20. Qatar
21. Equatorial Guinea
22. China
23. United Kingdom

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Uncovers Payment Of N1.310b To Omisore, Firms / Thank God Falana Was Not Made AGF And Minister Of Justice! / Sheriff Working For Our Enemy - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.