Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti (1095 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Imported Arms From Turkey To Destabilize Nigeria, FG Tells Court / Siezure Of Ekiti State Federal Allocation: Fayose Press Statement / Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by bnanzip(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose has release a speech pertaining the freezing of his account and other persecutions he is facing for criticizing the FG who are using the EFCC to destabilize Ekiti state.

Here is an excerpt from his speech, you can watch the Full speech from the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBjMy7Mfpko
Using the EFCC to destabilize Ekiti state.
" Few days ago, I got a wind of the activities and collaboration between an Ekiti born SAN who equally claims to be Human rights activist and an Ekiti former senator, who is the special adviser to the Vice president, coordinating the activities to destabilize and discredit my person and destabilize our state, and to the best of my knowledge, the said this activities are coordinated under the watch of the secretary to the federal government and the attorney general of the federation.

It is apparently clear that because of my stance to lead and make Nigerians have value for their votes, I have been very clear in my criticism of the activities of the FG which is not personal because majority will have their way and minority will have their say.
I equally initiated a letter of protest against the loan from China; these I believed are parts of ingredients that will strengthen democracy and deepen it in our country.

As a result of this, it has come to my knowledge of the planned arrest of my chief of staff and other honorable members and individuals and detain them for a long time and charge them for treason. I don't know how our letters amounted to treason and I don't know if it is out of order for us as citizens of this country to have our voice.

Yes they said that they are investigating me, that is part of democracy, I am not against being investigated, I don't even have a right to stop it; regarding the funds or the funding of my elections. I want to state it very clearly that the funding of my elections have no government connections or government donations.

My Election was funded by private sector, fund raising and other well meaning Nigerians. However, because I am a sitting Governor, I enjoy immunity and I want to encourage them to continue with their investigation and keep their gun powder dry until I have finished my tenure.
Nigerians could recall that I was charged to court in 2006 for alleged 1.2 billion poultry scam; today I thank God that the court has cleared me of any wrong doing..."

Watch the Full speech.
Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by gen2briz(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
It is apparently clear that because of my stance to lead and make Nigerians have value for their votes

Please leave Nigerians alone for now and face your state workers, pay them and let the have value for voting you. Thanks you

2 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by NwaTeacher1: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
They want to castigate you for placing a stronger opposition against them. We all know that you deed nothing. Jonathan didn't kill Amaechi during his time because he understand what democracy and freedom of speech was but this govt is a govt of zero opposition. The have silence Metuh, Ffk and their next headache is Fayose. God always stands on the side of truth. Fayose is the only opposition politician who can stand and tell the govt the truth not all the praise singers politicians. He is the only fearless and valuable politician in Nigeria. All our so called leaders and politicians are silence when one man is piloting 170 million people without any economic plan and team. AYO FAYOSE, God never forsake any man on the side of truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by crazymommy(f): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2016
NwaTeacher1:
They want to castigate you for placing a stronger opposition against them. We all know that you deed nothing. Jonathan didn't kill Amaechi during his time because he understand what democracy and freedom of speech was but this govt is a govt of zero opposition. The have silence Metuh, Ffk and their next headache is Fayose. God always stands on the side of truth. Fayose is the only opposition politician who can stand and tell the govt the truth not all the praise singers politicians. He is the only fearless and valuable politician in Nigeria. All our so called leaders and politicians are silence when one man is piloting 170 million people without any economic plan and team. AYO FAYOSE, God never forsake any man on the side of truth.
Lets even assume all this useless gibberish you wrote is true,was it also federal government that made him not to pay his workers salary??smh...other state governors are busy working to fulfil their promises to those that voted for them,your professional ponmo cutting governor called fayose is busy chasing shadows and making noise like person wey door jam for hand.....una never see anything...una go wail till 2050..

3 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by IstandWitBuhari: 12:20am On Jun 23, 2016
why is this Dullard Called Buhari afraid of criticism?? or has he forgotten how he and Lie Mohammed tortured Gej,one good turn deserves another because everybody cannot be Zombie.
Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by crazymommy(f): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
why is this Dullard Called Buhari afraid of criticism?? or has he forgotten how he and Lie Mohammed tortured Gej,one good turn deserves another because everybody cannot be Zombie.
stealing is now corruption so please feel free to wail in advance because more yam eaters will be dealt with...

3 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by IstandWitBuhari: 12:24am On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
Lets even assume all this useless gibberish you wrote is true,was it also federal government that made him not to pay his workers salary??smh...other state governors are busy working to fulfil their promises to those that voted for them,your professional ponmo cutting governor called fayose is busy chasing shadows...una never see anything...una go wail till 2050..

What has your Dullard president done in the past 14months to improve your life?? why have you decided to remain a Zombie with your WEAC certificate and possibly a degree you are hailing a president who cant even present an ordinary O,level certificate.
Everybody cannot be a Zombie like you..
Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by crazymommy(f): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

What has your Dullard president done in the past 14months to improve your life?? why have you decided to remain a Zombie with your WEAC certificate and possibly a degree you are hailing a president who cant even present an ordinary O,level certificate.
Everybody cannot be a Zombie like you..
I am not a wailer like you that have to wait for the president to improve his life...am not a lazy person like you that have turned yourself to slave for the corrupt politicians (yam eaters )just because of 3cups of rice.....grin feel free to continue crying...grin if pointing out the hypocrisy and cluelessness of your corrupt masters is why I am a zombie then yes am a proud zombie...oya go and kiss hot iron..

2 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by crazymommy(f): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2016
gen2briz:

Please leave Nigerians alone for now and face your state workers, pay them and let the have value for voting you. Thanks you
Exactly!!!God bless you jare..don't mind the ponmo fayose and his colleagues in the wailing industry..yes you heard me right "wailing is now an industry"grin
Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by crazymommy(f): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2016
bnanzip:
Governor Ayodele Fayose has release a speech pertaining the freezing of his account and other persecutions he is facing for criticizing the FG who are using the EFCC to destabilize Ekiti state.

Here is an excerpt from his speech, you can watch the Full speech from the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBjMy7Mfpko
Using the EFCC to destabilize Ekiti state.
" Few days ago, I got a wind of the activities and collaboration between an Ekiti born SAN who equally claims to be Human rights activist and an Ekiti former senator, who is the special adviser to the Vice president, coordinating the activities to destabilize and discredit my person and destabilize our state, and to the best of my knowledge, the said this activities are coordinated under the watch of the secretary to the federal government and the attorney general of the federation.

It is apparently clear that because of my stance to lead and make Nigerians have value for their votes, I have been very clear in my criticism of the activities of the FG which is not personal because majority will have their way and minority will have their say.
I equally initiated a letter of protest against the loan from China; these I believed are parts of ingredients that will strengthen democracy and deepen it in our country.

As a result of this, it has come to my knowledge of the planned arrest of my chief of staff and other honorable members and individuals and detain them for a long time and charge them for treason. I don't know how our letters amounted to treason and I don't know if it is out of order for us as citizens of this country to have our voice.

Yes they said that they are investigating me, that is part of democracy, I am not against being investigated, I don't even have a right to stop it; regarding the funds or the funding of my elections. I want to state it very clearly that the funding of my elections have no government connections or government donations.

My Election was funded by private sector, fund raising and other well meaning Nigerians. However, because I am a sitting Governor, I enjoy immunity and I want to encourage them to continue with their investigation and keep their gun powder dry until I have finished my tenure.
Nigerians could recall that I was charged to court in 2006 for alleged 1.2 billion poultry scam; today I thank God that the court has cleared me of any wrong doing..."

Watch the Full speech.

Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by crazymommy(f): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Before the last election someone on nairaland said fayose will not finish his tenure...am beginning to the see the signs of the possibility...
Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by crazymommy(f): 12:47am On Jun 23, 2016
bnanzip:

Watch the Full speech.

I guess one of the private sector is zenith bank and they have denied you already...was it also your so called well meaning Nigerians that deposited money into the bank account Which is now frozen??was it Buhari led government that prosecuted you in 2006?? Honestly fayose you are a joke..

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by IstandWitBuhari: 4:42am On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
stealing is now corruption so please feel free to wail in advance because more yam eaters will be dealt with...

Chai e pain you die,abeg no get heart attack o o
Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by crazymommy(f): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

My brother yes it is paining me whenever I see a wailer like you that has not eaten good food for past five days due to the pathetic poverty caused by these same corrupt politicians yet you people still come to defend them just because of 200naira recharge card...that is why I respect that PDP nairalander called tonyebarcanista even if he is a wailer he will not support impunity just because a PDP member is involved...that is how a true nigerian that wants the progress of the nation should behave.......so stop vomiting ...

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by hundredhundred: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
I am not a wailer like you that have to wait for the president to improve his life...am not a lazy person like you that have turned yourself to slave for the corrupt politicians (yam eaters )just because of 3cups of rice.....grin feel free to continue crying...grin if pointing out the hypocrisy and cluelessness of your corrupt masters is why I am a zombie then yes am a proud zombie...oya go and kiss hot iron..

Lmao. Abeg dont kill Ecoterrors o

Re: Full Speech Of Fayose's Press Conference- FG Using The EFCC To Destabilize Ekiti by hundredhundred: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

See as den de use you clean floor. E pain you. Lol

(1) (Reply)

PDP Ran Nigeria Down For 16 Years, It Will Take Buhari Time To Fix It – Oshiomho / Militants Blow Up Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa 08-07-16 Photo / Arms scam: Buhari approves Ihejirika, Minimah, 52 others investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.