Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Did You Know Food Disappears........ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did You Know Food Disappears........ (373 Views)

Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? / How Much Data Did You Use On Your Phone In May 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know Food Disappears........ by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Have you ever wondered why anytime you go to the toilet you feel hungry even though you just ate about two minutes ago or so. I am really confused because it feels as if the last meal doesn't even digests at all, just like it goes the toilet with its friends
Anyway if you know the answer please feel free to tell me
For more interesting facts like this visit Christianfaith.com.ng
Re: Did You Know Food Disappears........ by VictorRomanov: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Eat well. Eat belle full! That's the solution!
Re: Did You Know Food Disappears........ by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Abi ooo

(1) (Reply)

Help Serious Needed By Nairalanders / I Want To Buy Iphone 6pslus / Pls Need Help With My Airtel 2g Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.