Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari (588 Views)

Buhari Campaigner Undergoes Spinal Surgery Over Injuries Sustained In 2015 / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / "War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained" - Pres. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari pledged Tuesday in Abuja his administration's ongoing war against corruption will be vigorously sustained to rid the country of the debilitating effects of the wanton looting of public funds in past years.

Addressing State House staff who assembled to welcome him back from his recent vacation, President Buhari assured them that he will continue to lead the country with patriotic zeal, integrity, dedication and commitment to improving the living conditions of ordinary Nigerians.

"I have never in my life believed in corruption. If we make any mistake in what we are doing and compromise our integrity, the country will be further dragged back.

"We’ll not touch anybody that did not touch public funds. If you behave yourself, you will sleep soundly, your children and families will enjoy respect.

"But if you have short-changed the treasury, you will be caught and you’ll have your day in court,’’ the President said.

President Buhari thanked the State House staff for their service to the nation and urged them to remain patriotic and eschew corruption in the discharge of their duties.
"I’m asking you to re-dedicate yourself to your country. As I said thirty years ago we have no other country than Nigeria. We are determined to rehabilitate the country for coming generations.

"The process of change is not easy but with your dedication, we can deal successfully with the issues that currently confront us,’’ the President said.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
June 22, 2016

http://naijhub..co.id/2016/06/war-against-corruption-will-be.html?m=1

Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by Oliviaxx(f): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by ybalogs(m): 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
God will help PMB to fight this fight to the glory of my mother land NIGERIA,I have no
other country to call my own ,carry on baba ,we Nigerians
dey for your back ,fight with the last blood in your vein ,I
promise I will stay by you and I believe the Good people of
Nigeria will never leave you. Go on baba, God is with you.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by M4gunners: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2016
If you have never for once believed in corruption as you said, start the fight from the criminals in your cabinet now. Then i will take you serious, anything less than that is poo.

2 Likes

Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by easymanofdpeopl(m): 1:14am On Jun 23, 2016
May Almighty God assist u sir

2 Likes

Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by dammytosh: 5:33am On Jun 23, 2016
Please vigorously sustain it.

1 Like

Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Yes, most Nigerians are aware that you hate corruption, but if we stretch the definition of corruption, Sectionalism, Nepotism, and Tribalism are all in the same camp with Corruption. Aforementioned combined to the demise of the first Republic. As the President of our beloved country, you should be larger than what I am observing, by you eschewing sectionalism. Welcome back to Nigeria, while wishing you continuos good health.
Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by Adminisher: 5:59am On Jun 23, 2016
THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT.
PUT THEM ALL BEHIND BARS

2 Likes

Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by Toosure70: 6:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Yes o, Halliburton next.

1 Like

Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by Jirate(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Hypocrite

A Big One for that Matter cool
Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Carry go my presido, anyone wey put hand inside treasury just cut it off, Sharia style if necessary - no apology to those supporting corruption.

Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by dragonking2: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na only war against corruption we go chop? Dullard
Re: War Against Corruption Will Be Vigorously Sustained – President Buhari by SurefireFashion: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
We are following.........

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Bagudu Abubakar Visits Idps In Gwadangwaji, Kebbi State / Epic Throwback Photo Of Babatunde Faji Fashola / Having Troubles Opening Www.nairaland.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.