Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements (1175 Views)

MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 / Is Ebube Nwagbo Using A Bleaching Cream? (Photos) / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements by 042report: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria Presently And His Achievement will Shock You He is the biggest selling bleaching cream agent in Nigeria presently .
His clients are the big women in Lagos island .
This guy has made money from the cream he Sells.
He rides exotic cars and travel the world.
More Of His Pictures Here>>>>>http://www.042report.com/2016/06/see-biggest-selling-bleaching-cream.html

Re: See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements by feldido(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Let him bleach till he becomes transparent... I wonder how he'll smell from litle sweat angry
Re: See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements by ENDTIMELIFE: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
RUBBISH, WASTED LIFE. see as the guy be like paint -end time is near
Re: See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
All I can see.... is the biggest fág in Nigeria.
Dude has been practically baptized in bleach. His life.
Re: See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements by cruzita(f): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
oga he sells them,but that isn't his source of wealth.

Research more and u will find out
Re: See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements by 042report: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
cruzita:
oga he sells them,but that isn't his source of wealth.

Research more and u will find out
You patronize him?
This1 you have his details with confidence
Re: See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements by devilmaycry: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Who bleaching cream don EPP ?...btw that guy asshole line go stil d black #fact !
Re: See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements by cruzita(f): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
042report:
You patronize him?
This1 you have his details with confidence
nope I don't ,but if u are current u must have heard about him before now
Re: See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements by 042report: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
cruzita:
nope I don't ,but if u are current u must have heard about him before now
Am a Reporter,I Report,So am current
Any news for me? Call +2348109156044
Goodnight
Re: See The Biggest Selling Bleaching Cream Agent In Nigeria,and His Achievements by 042report: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Where is Lalasticlala?

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Beauty Caroline Danjuma Unfollows Everybody On Instagram / The Curve And Backside On Actress Anita Joseph Steps Out In New Photos / Mugshot Of Pretty Females In American Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.