Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student (557 Views)

2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / Police Rescues Frank Nweke Jnr From Being Kidnapped (photo) / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by Naijatalktalk(m): 1:47am On Jun 23, 2016
he student said it all happened on her way home from the Yaba market in Lagos when the unknown men ordered her to get into their Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV).

She narrated her story to a popular daily:

“I was about to cross at the Yaba Roundabout, beside the Cathedral Church, to board a bus to Ikeja when a silver colour SUV parked beside me. There were two guys in the car and one of them said, ‘how are you? Enter the car.’ I was shocked at the statement because I had never met them before.

”I continued walking and tried to cross the road but they blocked me with the car; then I became scared. I was finally able to cross and I boarded an Ikeja-bound bus and took a seat. Before I knew it, both men got out of their SUV and walked to the bus I was in. They were both putting on Army caps. They told the bus driver that the bus would not move until I came down and talked to them.

”They claimed that they

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/news/escaped-kidnapped-unilag-student/
Re: How I Escaped Being Kidnapped – Unilag Student by DaBullIT(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice try , the story already sounds made up

SUV, Army cap, Confronting Bus Driver

heheheheheheh, sorry , but no traffic for you today

Htwoow do the needful

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gen Yakubu Gowon Visits Kebbi State / Breaking News!!! / Exclusive: Pdp’s Akpabio In Secret Talks With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.