Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

When Nigerians Get Free Recharge Cards? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / When Nigerians Get Free Recharge Cards? (551 Views)

Get Free Recharge And Data For Using This Browser / Free Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Nigerians Get Free Recharge Cards? by SoluB: 2:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Yesterday, a friend told me about a site that offers free recharge cards and data bundles, to their site visitors. I smiled and said to him ‘Naija no dey carry last’. I decided to visit the site to see things for myself, to my amazement I got a free airtime. Wow! I made further research to understand their pattern of sharing the recharge cards and discovered that they actually add it at the end of some selected post; then I made up my mind to always visit to see if I did be lucky again anytime soon.

The hustle in Naija is getting hotter! If a bird learns how to fly without perching , the hunter will also learn to shot without missing. Now that’s how we roll!

I don’t wana sound greedy friends! Here is the link to the awof site: www.istylmagazine.com
Re: When Nigerians Get Free Recharge Cards? by LadyG16(f): 2:56am On Jun 23, 2016
If I hear

Y all dis click click?

U wey do click read wetin dey there copy it n paste here...... Tulumwolum

1 Like

Re: When Nigerians Get Free Recharge Cards? by thaoriginator: 4:21am On Jun 23, 2016
[size=15pt]Corrupt senate! Saraki must be jailed![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Go Completely Offgrid? / Using Laptops For Cyber Cafe, Good Idea ? / Before You Do Bitcoin Biz With Any Bitcoin Miners Check This First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.