Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree (26449 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 2017 Rolls Royce For N300m As 50th Birthday Gift (Photo) / Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter / Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by DoTheNeedful: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
I so much dislike this fake billionaire. You can not name any successful venture of his. Not one. Fake billionaires are just a symptom of corruption in Nigeria. Billionaires without successful conglomerates.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by bababuff(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nigeria we hail thee.

1 Like

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by sapientia(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rubbish..
You cant move such amount without paper trail.
Get the loan papers and prove your case.
Its that simple.

1 Like

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by FreeWorld23: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hian
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by Aarenga(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
AUDITION! AUDITION!! AUDITION!!!

Do you have flair for acting?
Do you dream of becoming a celebrated star?
The opportunity is here now.
Aare Heritage Production invites eligible candidates for auditioning which holds at St. Gloria's College Multipurpose Hall, 28/29, Adekunle Fajuyi Way, GRA., Ikeja.
Date: Friday 15 July, 2016
Time: 9:00 am

Successful candidates will feature in Season II of GBOMOGBOMO, a drama series airing presently on Africa Magic Yoruba @6:30pm every weekdays and two Epic movies, GBODOROGUN and TRADITION.
Admittable age is between 12 and 40 years old.

Interested and Serious Candidates should send their; Age,Sex,Location & Phone Number to....08073153408...SMS ONLY PLEASE!

Selected candidates will be message and invitation.

Note: We do not need professionals to come for this auditioning...

Admission is FREE!!!

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by mikkypel(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
I tire sef.... Daddy.. Hope their billion no dey ur acct.. If YES.. Go return am gently oooo

1 Like

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by Olalan(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
When we were labeled fantastically corrupt we all tagged it unjust, but in reality that's just what we are. I can not place any sector that has not been infected with the corruption virus all thanks to a society that equally embraces the over night millionaries without asking questions.

4 Likes

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by soltry9x: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hahaha, re these people mad?

1 Like

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by andyanders: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
With what is stated herein by Jimoh, UBA messed up by giving a Clean Bill, stating that the Airline was not owing. With that, the company should be exonerated from the loan. They legal department of the bank supposed to have briefed them on this as per the legal implication of writing such letter. Maybe they wrote that in good faith, like Banker Customer relationship not knowing that if any problem like this comes up, with such a letter, the customer can deny the loan based on the letter of clearance issued by the bank.

3 Likes

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by seguno2: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
wolex81:
Infact, the only thing this country needs from me and like minded fellows is prayer. I mean steadfast prayers.

Please can you explain HOW steadfast prayers will epp.
Who e epp before sef IF the person no use im brain?
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by abolade4uall: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC, ABEOKUTA

ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!! 2016/2017 POST UTME

Obtain Your mapoly Screening Form:
ND FULL-TIME (#3,500), PART TIME, EVENING AND HND (#7500 for Application form and #3,500 for seat no; 11k altogether) EXCLUDING REGISTRATION FEE

@ TEMMY-EDU CONSULT
UNDER PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE, OKE SOKORI, ABEOKUTA; AND
SKATING GROUND, OPP. KING KIDDIES, POST OFFICE, PANSEKE, ABEOKUTA.
TEL: 08062631024;
Chart wt me on whatsapp, Fb, on 08062631024 and twitter wt @TEMMYEDUCONSULT

Discount on payment.
Wait & get registration.
Assistance on admission processing.
Counselling and guidance on your admission.
Assistance on accommodation.
Payment of acceptance & school fees.
Others. —

ELIGIBILITY
-Candidate must have scored 180 and above in
the 2016/2017 UTME
-Candidate must have chosen mapoly as their
first and/or second choice(s) in the 2016/2017
UTME.
-Others who did not choose the Polytechnic but
must have scored 180 are also eligible to

YOU CAN WRITE THE POST UTME OF MOSHOOD ABIOLAPOLYTECHNIC WITHOUT FILLING IT IN JAMB. ALL U NEED TO DO IS OBTAIN A CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM FROM THE SCHOOL ADMIN. YOU CAN OBTAIN IT BEFORE OR AFTER THE POST UTME.
FOR MORE INFO VISIT WWW.mapoly.edu.NG

Location: @kuto, Brewery Ita oshin, board carb going to OKE SOKORI, ALIGHT @ PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE, OKE SOKORI, ABK

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by hotwax: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jimoh is a Yoruba man...not let a won oloriibu come and say witch hunting ...

Where is out 120bay

Call it witch hunting...witch should return our money

3 Likes

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
I now understand the meaning of FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT.

1 Like

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by thedarams: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
The incontrovertible fact here is that such huge sum of money is missing and an important national carrier has collapsed after being privatised. So when almost all the players in an economy are self-minded, how then do we expect growth and development in the country?

2 Likes

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by TS2(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am reliably convinced that I am richer than this guy when we net out all our outstanding obligations. This Jimoh Ibrahim can owe a dog.

If he want to buy a carton of gala from someone to sell, he will run into debt and run the business aground. That's his way.

Bascard.

2 Likes

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by TS2(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am reliably convinced that I am richer than this guy when we net out all our outstanding obligations. This Jimoh Ibrahim can owe a dog.

If he wants to buy a carton of gala from someone to sell, he will run into debt and run the business aground. That's his way.

Bascard.
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Inioluwa01:
Like someone above rightly said, Nigeria is a very strong Country. Even the United States of America and other World powers can never undergo this kind of kleptocracy within successive administrations for 16years and not either collapse or COLLAPSE.
God help Nigeria.
Zombie so looting in Nigeria happened for 16yrs only,so Abacha never stole truly according to Buhari?
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by magabounce(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Same thing he did to Nicon Luxury
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by bionicman: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
All big men will be scared now, CHANGE and no to corruption. Visit http://www.voiceoutmag.com
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by kolaish(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:
They want us to forget all this and move forward and face the economy. What is left to go forward with ?

Nigeria is actually a very strong country. Billions of dollars siphoned from the economy and we are still standing.

A Professor in a University as at January 2015 is on CONUASS 7 (N4,580,349 – N6,020,163.00) per annum.

Let us take the highest boundary 6,020,163.00.

Fayose a useless OND drop out collected approximately 1,200,000,000.00 and put it in his personal account.

So a Nigerian Professor will earn that money in 199 years. If Government decide to continue to pay him even after death.

Rather than concentrate on high price of Tomato and 145 fuel price alone, while they steal to build refinery and tomato paste factory.

We should support the Government to recover or prosecute anybody who stole our YAM.

I am not a FLAT head that will ask stupeed questions like ; Are they the only thief ?.

In One Voice We Screaaaaaaamm !!!

[size=20pt]Boooda Jimoh

WHERE IS OUR 120 Billion Naira ?
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
[/size]
this your so called professors' are also corrupt. Go and take a look at the way they collect bribe to admit students into school, sell book (glorified handout), sleep with female students to award marks etc. Please do not portray professors as saints or heroes, Nigeria as a whole is a corrupt natoin.

1 Like

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by dammytosh: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
kolaish:
this your so called professors' are also corrupt. Go and take a look at the way they collect bribe to admit students into school, sell book (glorified handout), sleep with female students to award marks etc. Please do not portray professors as saints or heroes, Nigeria as a whole is a corrupt natoin.

You have problem of comprehension.

I don't expect you to be smart since you see nothing good about your professors.

Now go back and read in line with the context.

Damaged brains like yours is what politicians capitalize on to loot the nation dry.

They are sure when they are called to account for 4.5Billion Naira, Reversed brains like yours will be screaming "Aisha go to America !"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by donodion(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:
They want us to forget all this and move forward and face the economy. What is left to go forward with ?

Nigeria is actually a very strong country. Billions of dollars siphoned from the economy and we are still standing.

A Professor in a University as at January 2015 is on CONUASS 7 (N4,580,349 – N6,020,163.00) per annum.

Fayose a useless OND drop out collected approximately 1,200,000,000.00 and put it in his personal account.

So a Nigerian Professor will earn that money in 199 years. If Government decide to continue to pay him even after death.

Rather than concentrate on high price of Tomato and 145 fuel price alone, while they steal to build refinery and tomato paste factory.

We should support the Government to recover or prosecute anybody who stole our YAM.

I am not a FLAT head that will ask stupeed questions like ; Are they the only thief ?.

[size=20pt]Boooda Jimoh

[/size]

Dammy..thanks for your analysis.I always feel proud of individuals like you when you do your very best to explain in lay terms to people on this forum.

You see how Nigerians are oozing and stinking of corruption?

Jimoh Ibrahim knows fully well with the "clean bill of health" issued in writing to his company by the very same crop of crooks in UBA who very well knew this very same man took a loan and yet to complete refund, certified him clean. He is going to walk free.

Thank God for giving us Buhari at this time and moment. We are suffering undue harsh times and the economy is biting hard with all the current ' exercises ' or shall i term it " Exorcism", however the foundation for a much better living for all..and i mean all categories of citizen must be broken down and rebuilt.

I support Buhari government 110%.

2 Likes

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by predatorX: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim - The father of corporate yahoo yahoo. Gee-Man Emeritus.
We hail thee.

3 Likes

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by Ibime(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
predatorX:
Jimoh Ibrahim - The father of corporate yahoo yahoo. Gee-Man Emeritus.

We hail thee.

lol. Quote of the day
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by dammytosh: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
donodion:

Dammy..thanks for your analysis.I always feel proud of individuals like you when you do your very best to explain in lay terms to people on this forum.

You see how Nigerians are oozing and stinking of corruption?

Jimoh Ibrahim knows fully well with the "clean bill of health" issued in writing to his company by the very same crop of crooks in UBA who very well knew this very same man took a loan and yet to complete refund, certified him clean. He is going to walk free.

Thank God for giving us Buhari at this time and moment. We are suffering undue harsh times and the economy is biting hard with all the current ' exercises ' or shall i term it " Exorcism", however the foundation for a much better living for all..and i mean all categories of citizen must be broken down and rebuilt.

I support Buhari government 110%.

Thanks Boss.

You are an extremist. you are supporting Buhari 110%. grin grin grin

I am challenged.
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by donodion(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:

Thanks Boss.

You are an extremist. you are supporting Buhari 110%. grin grin grin

I am challenged.

Welldone my brother my comrade.Keep dishing and smacking those 'irrelevants' back in line.

Dont be afraid of any of those corrupt dunderheads talking smart online.

They deserve every hot e-slaps you give them.

I am following you on Nairaland henceforth.There's hope for our country.
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
John Nnorom used to be ED Ops, UBA. Meaning he perpetrated that scam as Jimoh's mole within the bank, then he crossed over to work for his partner in crime.
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by just2ok(m): 5:56am On Jun 24, 2016
dammytosh:

[size=20pt]Boooda Jimoh

[/size]
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by perfectgen(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2016
989900:
Era of banks denying their premium customers . . . UBA is no saint here.

OTOH, Jimoh, you took that money and zapped with it to Ghana to float a new bank (Energy Bank of Ghana), the same new bank you ran into multiple debts via multiple bad loans took by the same you . . . sometimes you end up getting too smart for your own good.

Seriously, being an ardent student of entrepreneurship, I have once respected and taken my time to study Jimoh Ibrahim, and my only conclusion is that he is too sneaky and not someone that should be given any considerable mention; business wise. He buys up companies, take up their assets while pretending there are no liabilities, find a way to garnish the company before the general populace and then gets people to support and invest into the company; with the promise of high profitability due to so called imminent expansion drive. Having raised the money, he pushes all available assets into another solely operated business, then claim market changes, leading to the collapse of the initially viable company, only to emerge as a sole owner of the newly established company. Crumbling other businesses to raise singly operated ones by you, brother Jimoh is a crime, hence people like Jimoh Ibrahim should be in jail.

1 Like

Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Chai, i don climb that house
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
989900:
Era of banks denying their premium customers . . . UBA is no saint here.

OTOH, Jimoh, you took that money and zapped with it to Ghana to float a new bank (Energy Bank of Ghana), the same new bank you ran into multiple debts via multiple bad loans took by the same you . . . sometimes you end up getting too smart for your own good.

From this story, UBA just got scammed by Jimooh..
Re: N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
sapientia:
Rubbish..
You cant move such amount without paper trail.
Get the loan papers and prove your case.
Its that simple.

Jimoh is disproving the paper trail with a letter of clean bill of health bearing an earlier date. Haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / Neatly Done Concrete Stamp Floor For Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.