Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... (4980 Views)

The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) / SOLD!! SUZUKI Every Mini bus Available for Sale.Lagos: (550k). NEGOTIABLE / Suzuki Every Minibus For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by macotrading72(m): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Complete 40ft container heading to Onitsha, feel free to contact if you need any of those small mini buses for transportation.
We also stock all kind of Japanese car part's, engine, gearbox, shock absorbers, headlights etc

1 Like

Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by calabardick(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2016
macotrading72:
Complete 40ft container heading to Onitsha, feel free to contact if you need any of those small mini buses for transportation.
We also stock all kind of Japanese car part's, engine, gearbox, shock absorbers, headlights etc

How much
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by eminikansoso(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
Welcome to mgbuka obosi grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by macotrading72(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2016
calabardick:

How much
Hello thanks for asking, how much means one bus or the entire 40ft container? let me understand your question please that will help us serve you better.
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by macotrading72(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2016
eminikansoso:
Welcome to mgbuka obosi grin grin
lol thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by calabardick(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
macotrading72:
Hello thanks for asking, how much means one bus or the entire 40ft container? let me understand your question please that will help us serve you better.

One bus
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by emmaliver(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
One bus
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by Donjiggar: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
please how much for the suzuki bus am based in awka Anambra and am really interested
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by macotrading72(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
calabardick:

One bus
well brother for one bus the price is between 450 to 480k the last time I imported to Nigeria, I need to verify now based on the current exchange rate situation in the country.
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by macotrading72(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Donjiggar:
please how much for the suzuki bus am based in awka Anambra and am really interested
hello brother thanks for your enquiry, first we will like to know how many you want, just a unit or container load?
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by calabardick(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2016
macotrading72:
well brother for one bus the price is between 450 to 480k the last time I imported to Nigeria, I need to verify now based on the current exchange rate situation in the country.

Okay please, am seriously interested
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by Flooerin(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Am sourcing for a fairly used one in Lagos, any idea or do you have that you want to sell?
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by macotrading72(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
L
Flooerin:
Am sourcing for a fairly used one in Lagos, any idea or do you have that you want to sell?
hello thanks for your message, my advice is be careful when buying fairly used suzuki every van, or better still go with your mechanic to ascertain the condition of the bus before buying.
I don't have any at the moment, I sell it the way it is from Japan after coupling it together I do not sell fairly used, but will make few contacts if anything comes up will notify you ASAP
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by macotrading72(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
calabardick:

Okay please, am seriously interested
ok bro I appreciate your interest, I plan to load in a month or two, just hanging in there hoping the naira situation will improve, once I load will update you, if you are still interested will let you know where I offload.
Do have a wonderful Sunday
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by emmaliver(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
I may be needing one as well.
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by macotrading72(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2016
emmaliver:
I may be needing one as well.
thanks for your interest, i will notify you as soon as the goods arrive lagos.
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by waillus: 4:19am On Aug 20, 2016
@ macotrading72, I am a little late on this post. Are the buses still available? Suzuki every.
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by macotrading72(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2016
waillus:
@ macotrading72, I am a little late on this post. Are the buses still available? Suzuki every.
yes bro the buses are available here in Japan, if you are asking if it's available in Nigeria now the answer is no, will update you as soon as the shipment arrive lagos. But if you want it in large quantities then we can make arrangements to ship it out for you.hope I answered your question.
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by emmaliver(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
The buses didnt come in again?
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by lipstick2(f): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Interested. But no contact info
Re: 40ft All Suzuki Every Bus To Onitsha From Our Yard Here In Japan.... by Anezi13: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Who is d dealer here

(1) (Reply)

SOLD 2007 Kia Cerato For Sale.450k Last.Non Negotiable. / Brand New 2018 Toyota Landcruiser Prado ( Lagos ) / »»» Toks Sienna 012 @ N5.5M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.