Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State (32846 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / Army Clears 7 Vilages Of Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / Army Set To Wipe Out Boko Haram From Sambisa- Defense Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by Hillzy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Brainy007:
But why burn all those bikes now?

They could be given to the poor or @ most auctioned

You won become dispatch rider or okada man?
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by Brainy007: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Stuntkid172:
so ya village is that dump dat they dnt kw what solar energy looks like. ah pity ur ppl

Can't you just pretend to be wise for one second?
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by Izonpikin: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazy terrorists.... smiley
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by Brainy007: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

You won become dispatch rider or okada man?
You remind me of GEJ, during one of his presidential chats

Oponu undecided
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by dammytosh: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
akom0908:
God please give this guy sense

God should not waste sense on him.

He has no hope sad

1 Like

Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by DExplorer1: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
youngest85:

D post didn't say sambisa forest
It says 3 villages in borno!
It's obvious you're too young to comprehend even your own writing.
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by ceaser: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:

“In a related development troops of 7 Division recovered and successfully detonated Improvised Explosive Device planted by suspected Boko Haram terrorists that came in Keke NAPEP in Gomari, Maiduguri metropolis this evening in conjunction with Nigeria Police Explosive Ordnance Device team.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-army-clears-boko-haram-from-3.html

Detonated: Used to indicate the activated bomb was triggered and exploded.

Defused: Used to indicate that an activated bomb was inactivated.

We commonly misuse these two, noted especially since the time BH advanced to the use of bombs and IEDs in furtherance of their cause.
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by hotwax: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
tempest01:

I tire oh....all these killings, how sure are we that they are BH members....

People are being killed daily, BH no dey finish? They should know that if they kill innocents, they are increasing recruitment pool for BH.

Kudos on their recent successes

[size=15pt]I always want to keep quiet. But tribal bigoted haters like you will force one to talk.

Has ISIS/Alqaeda fought by World super powers...USA, Russia...have they finished?

Boko-haram operated freely for 8 years without anybody checking their progress..

Buhari will just come now and finish them overnight...even America can never achieve that too....
Burrow sense abeg[/size]
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by wristbangle: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
akom0908:

Amen oo!
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by ceaser: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
tempest01:

People are being killed daily, BH no dey finish? They should know that if they kill innocents, they are increasing recruitment pool for BH.

But when BH strikes again in another site, some people here rush to gloat that the military have been doing nothing. So at least, they are doing something to BH and showing it for those ones to see as proof.

Chai.! Dem for just donate that solar panel to me and not burn it.
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by youngest85(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
DExplorer1:
It's obvious you're too young to comprehend even your own writing.
Yes, pls allow me to grow!
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by melvinjames: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Did the NA have to be so unprofessional?
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by DExplorer1: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
youngest85:

Yes, pls allow me to grow!
Of course, everyone is expected to display the limits of his knowledge. Pls., grow on my friend.
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by bittertruthz: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:
“A joint patrol team of Sector 1 of 27 Task Force Brigade and Army Headquarters Strike Group today cleared Boko Haram terrorists enclaves in Buhari, Matari and Kaidiri villages located some kilometres to Damasak, Borno State earlier today.

“Unfortunately, the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists at Kaidiri on sighting the patrol team chickened out and withdrew in disarray into Niger Republic with gun shot wounds. The troops pursued them and got 2 Boko Haram terrorists. In addition, they recovered 7 motorcycles and borehole equipment.

“In a related development troops of 7 Division recovered and successfully detonated Improvised Explosive Device planted by suspected Boko Haram terrorists that came in Keke NAPEP in Gomari, Maiduguri metropolis this evening in conjunction with Nigeria Police Explosive Ordnance Device team.

“This development has necessitated the call for more vigilance and security conscious on the part of everyone especially the residents of Maiduguri and its environs.

“The fight against the menace of Boko Haram terrorists is a collective responsibility that require positive contribution from all citizenry. People should please be wary of suspicious persons or objects and report same to the nearest security agency or post.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-army-clears-boko-haram-from-3.html

Hausa man can not do without "Iron Bed". No mater how rich or poor.
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by Festy4u(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow, never knew "Buhari" was amongst the enclaves occupied by the BH terrorist! grin
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by visijo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
na them them
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by jeje123(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
youngest85:
Army bn killing innocent people and call dem boko haram since 15B.c
B4 open fire on suspect soldier should called you to authenticate the true boko haram??
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by jeje123(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Toosure70:
another damaged brain.
grin grin grin grin I dey laugh
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by tempest01(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
hotwax:

[size=15pt]I always want to keep quiet. But tribal bigoted haters like you will force one to talk.

Has ISIS/Alqaeda fought by World super powers...USA, Russia...have they finished?

Boko-haram operated freely for 8 years without anybody checking their progress..

Buhari will just come now and finish them overnight...even America can never achieve that too....
Burrow sense abeg[/size]

Go and read my comment again, compare it to your reply and tell me who is a "tribal bigoted hater". These people don't have access to the internet to give their side of the story. I still stand by my comment - I hope the people being killed by the army are actually BH members. If so, kudos to them. If not, they should be careful because killing the innocent will increase the recruitment pool for BH.
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
youngest85:
you will remain blind your entire life maggot
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by oyedeley2ky: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Amin non
akom0908 post=46850362 tongue:
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by youngest85(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
udeagbalaC:
you will remain blind your entire life maggot

Amen
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by youngest85(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
jeje123:
B4 open fire on suspect soldier should called you to authenticate the true boko haram??

U wont undstand....

If u'v bn to nigerian prison b4, u wl relate wt me beta
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by felsunseg(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Brainy007:
But why burn all those bikes now?

They could be given to the poor or @ most auctioned
bro they are on the war front and there is no way they can carry those bikes along with them. it will definaetly slow them down its not as if they are money, food or something. the poor u talking about need those not bikes own by there tormentors.
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by fkj950ax(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
xboyelyusuf:
Why Burn the motorcycles Army should atleast donate it to the IDP members whom will use it to fend for their families and reduce the workload on FG.Afterall it's from them that the BH stole the bikes

The troops don't have the required logistics to carry anything extra with them.

They need more capabilities to even carry their ammunition and survival rations, which is always inadequate. This applies to all soldiers in the world.

Carrying 5 bikes is impossible. And not part of their mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by Stuntkid172(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Brainy007:

Can't you just pretend to be wise for one second?
meaning?
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nawa oo...d way dem dey kill this people sef dem no dey finish...abi dem plenty pass d good good we wey dey we country??
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by MadCow1: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
tempest01:

Why dont you leave your fathers house and go join them in Borno to see if they are killing innocent people or terrorists. angry
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by facelessangel: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
tempest01:

all Book harram Na Abbokki so it's difficult to separate.

As far as they are not killing none Abokkis
Re: Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State by str8talk1: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
youngest85:
As long as they r in d North no prob.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Agrees To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage With Additional N600 (N30,600) / "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.