Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? (2554 Views)

What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by ogaJona(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2016
I studied microboology,what professional course can i do?am presently serving in benue state,pls i need ur advise

1 Like

Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by SageTravels: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2016
FP pls
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by philybuck(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2016
I think project management is cool, most employers value project management professionals. Assuming your intend to practice in an industrial setting.
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by ferdyferd: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, seun et al. FP o
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by greatnaija01: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
In my NYSC of 1 year, this is what I did... I shared my 1 year which is = 12 months... Into quarters of 3 months each and did 4 major certifications according to my field but two general ones and after NYSC I had 6 job offers and choose the best and most convenient one and two specific ones... And I can share the general ones with you...
1) Project Management

2) MCITP. Microsoft

1 Like

Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 25, 2016
Project Management

HSE
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by Sese2(f): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
ferdyferd:
how were you able to do that,does it mean that your place of PPA wasn't so demanding or how?
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by Sese2(f): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
greatnaija01:
In my NYSC of 1 year, this is what I did... I shared my 1 year which is = 12 months... Into quarters of 3 months each and did 4 major certifications according to my field but two general ones and after NYSC I had 6 job offers and choose the best and most convenient one and two specific ones... And I can share the general ones with you...
1) Project Management
2) MCITP. Microsoft
ferdyferd:
how were you able to do that,does it mean that your place of PPA wasn't so demanding or how?

1 Like

Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by greatnaija01: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sese2:

Lols... I did the certifications on weekends o
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
greatnaija01:
1) Project Management

2) MCITP. Microsoft
I love this. What did you study please?

1 Like

Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by greatnaija01: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
I love this. What did you study please?

COMPUTER SCIENCE @ UNIBEN

and you?
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
greatnaija01:

COMPUTER SCIENCE @ UNIBEN

and you?
English.
Can you advise me on the type of course I can take up?
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by greatnaija01: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2016
HateU2:
English.
Can you advise me on the type of course I can take up?

for someone with SWAG like you i feel you should learn other Languages SPANISH, French and maybe Mandarin or You can professionally Learn to Speak English Language with Accents that are either British or American.

I was never really a fan of french BUT i Learnt Spanish in 15 days, from an ebook i found in google titled LEARN SPANISH IN 21 DAYS.

Since ICT rules and rocks now, its also best you take a course in it. Knowing your kind of person who likes to approach issues in a very Different but realistic light i feel DataBase such as SQL or ORACLE could be a SPRINGBOARD for you. Unless you want to Join me in the DARKWorld or Ethical Hacks.
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2016
greatnaija01:

for someone with SWAG like you i feel you should learn other Languages SPANISH, French and maybe Mandarin or You can professionally Learn to Speak English Language with Accents that are either British or American.

I was never really a fan of french BUT i Learnt Spanish in 15 days, from an ebook i found in google titled LEARN SPANISH IN 21 DAYS.

Since ICT rules and rocks now, its also best you take a course in it. Knowing your kind of person who likes to approach issues in a very Different but realistic light i feel DataBase such as SQL or ORACLE could be a SPRINGBOARD for you. Unless you want to Join me in the DARKWorld or Ethical Hacks.
lol
You sound as if you know me cheesy. I no get swag oo. Lol
I like your ideas. Can I get the spanish book pls althou I'm a fan of French lang but I don't mind learning spanish as well. I actually wanted to go for French lang study at French Village in Badagry but the admission is not in my favour kind of.

Tell me bout Darkworld or Ethical Hacks pleaseeeeeee

1 Like

Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by BoboFashion(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
HateU2:
lol
You sound as if you know me cheesy. I no get swag oo. Lol
I like your ideas. Can I get the spanish book pls althou I'm a fan of French lang but I don't mind learning spanish as well. I actually wanted to go for French lang study at French Village in Badagry but the admission is not in my favour kind of.

Tell me bout Darkworld or Ethical Hacks pleaseeeeeee

That French village at badagry is not bad, but very strict.

1 Like

Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
BoboFashion:

That French village at badagry is not bad, but very strict.
Yeah. I have been there once but someone that graduated from there recommended another one for me. She gave me some reasons concerning their method of teaching
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by BoboFashion(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
HateU2:
Yeah. I have been there once but someone that graduated from there recommended another one for me. She gave me some reasons concerning their method of teaching

What's ur discipline?
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by greatnaija01: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
HateU2

with the amount of peeps that have offended you on NL and the sharp way u give them BACK right in the face grin I know u may have HOT BLOOD or u simply are a woman that doesnt take shet from any one so if i teach you DARK things n Hacks, many guys go suffer o and it may bring out the DARK side in you...lols anyway that can not be done here o before they BAN me o.

type this in google and between the 1st 3 search results u will see it o

learn Spanish/french in 21 days free download pdf

how your weekend is grooving o, have u watched THE LATEST AVENGERS?
Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
greatnaija01:
HateU2

with the amount of peeps that have offended you on NL and the sharp way u give them BACK right in the face grin I know u may have HOT BLOOD or u simply are a woman that doesnt take shet from any one so if i teach you DARK things n Hacks, many guys go suffer o and it may bring out the DARK side in you...lols anyway that can not be done here o before they BAN me o.

type this in google and between the 1st 3 search results u will see it o

learn Spanish/french in 21 days free download pdf

how your weekend is grooving o, have u watched THE LATEST AVENGERS?

Can you please send your whatsappp or BBM pin to my email please. I want to ask questions. I like the advice you are giving hateu2. MisolaM2412@gmail.com. Waiting please

1 Like

Re: During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? by iamkunleajayi: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
greatnaija01:
1) Project Management

2) MCITP. Microsoft

hi bro.I sent u a mail but you are yet to respond, you can pls reach me on 07062254195

(1) (Reply)

A Corper was seen Sharing Condom In Ikom, Cross River State(photo) / Bvn Issues Regarding Nysc / Call Up Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.