Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416054 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
@giftedbabies is it still there or erased? Reply for confirmation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
miraclebaby:
She means this particular post. You just quoted without response. click modify, then delete everything and just type a letter or . then post and the qoute will go. If you can do it, then let the house know so someone can tell moderator to delete it. @Redeemed are you keeping tabs on me? @BlessedDiva I'm here, was trying to read up. Thank God for the hols. Hmmm, happy bumping to new mothers and welcome to newbies. Muslims sisters hope I'm not late for ram?

@miraclebaby thanks but it's no more in my posts nor quotes cos I deleted everything immediately she said it. Please is it still there. Please if it is still there pls help me to delete it. Thanks. Learnt lessons this night which I will not try again. It's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lynsunny:

its still there. You just deleted your suggestion, its above the one you deleted just a post in between. https://www.nairaland.com/lynsunny view your posts and see it there, then you can modify. Let me report the post to moderator for deletion in case you can't still do it just that sometimes it takes time for them to act. Good night dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
miraclebaby:
its still there. You just deleted your suggestion, its above the one you deleted just a post in between. https://www.nairaland.com/lynsunny view your posts and see it there, then you can modify. Let me report the post to moderator for deletion in case you can't still do it just that sometimes it takes time for them to act. Good night dear.

It's not in my profile post nor quotes. May be it's network.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
miraclebaby:

Please I can't find anything like her post in my posts nor quotes. I'm sure I have deleted cos I can't see such anywhere around my profile. I have viewed my posts severally but nothing like that and I'm not seeing it in the general thread. Good night dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol @lynsunny I can see it in ur posts clearly abt her dh not wanting to BD nd d MIL doin plenri prayers.... prollly it's nertwrk issues

@giftebabies it is well with u darlin ur free to rant it's better than confiding in a frnd who wud mock u later wif it....i pray God touches his heart nd peace nd oneness b restored to ur home 1love doll

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
ginababy:
Make I yarn una small story. Na 2day I send myself go market tank God say I sabi road com house. Kai ttc is really a bustard. Last nyt afta spending tym reading post on dis trend, I suggested wt dh 2 go c a new gynea. Na so him agree wt me ooo. We made our way 2 d hospital dis mrng aspa holiday strolling. Low n behold I was asked 2 check my follicle of which I did n on my ryt Overy was 17.94mm n on d left 15.00mm wt odas less dan. Asked 2 do hsg 4 d first n last tym 2 d glory of God no blocked tubes. Bt d experience no b 4 children ooo. So painful, bleeding n slipry whitish substance accompanied I vomit full d lab 4 dem. Took 3 tabs of ibuprofen. Was leta given a fertility drug called "Pre Natal Once A Day" multi nutrient.
My question now is:
1. Any idea on dis drug?
2. How long will dis pain last?
3. Any oda suggestions on wat 2 add?
4. Cud d whitish slipry substance normal?
5. Cud it b ovulation because I'm on cd12
6. Which oda text is needed?
7. Do I need 2 induce O?
Sorry 4 my long post n questions. Just dat I hav made up my mind 2 c dis 2 d end. Pls don't ignore.

This might give you an insight to your first question (while you await answers to the rest ) ;

Cestra® ‘Pre Natal Once A Day’ is purposefully formulated to prepare women for pregnancy and promotes health, growth and development of the baby. It provides the special nutritional requirements of the pregnant woman and the developing baby throughout the pregnancy. It supports the immune system, energy levels and vitality during pregnancy and breast-feeding. The antioxidants present can help reduce the risk of pregnancy related hypertension and pre-eclampsia. Vitamin A is excluded from the formula as excess preformed Vitamin A may cause birth defects and liver toxicity. Cestra ‘Pre Natal Once A Day’ is available as a pack of 30 ‘gentle non-constipating’ tablets.

#source #google

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
@ Fruitful Mamas..... How d flexing ? smiley and the kikikiking wink

Congrats to the belleful Mamas . Happy bumping and a stress-free delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
legendsmother:
Lol @lynsunny I can see it in ur posts clearly abt her dh not wanting to BD nd d MIL doin plenri prayers....

@giftebabies it is well with u darlin ur free to rant it's better than confiding in a frnd who wud mock u later wif it....i pray God touches his heart nd peace nd oneness b restored to ur home 1love doll

@legendsmother I no dey see am ooo hmmmm wahala dey ooo abeg where the thing go hide. It's not in my profile quotes nor posts ooo. I beg legendsmother tell me what to do ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Hahahaha @lynsunny dis 1 sef pass me but lemme post a pic of how it is on my phone.... so u can check ur post @ 8:13pm den edit nd delete her coments

@joyfulmama pls Dnt buy d wrong tin ooo it's #1000 for a pack of 12 or 10 1mil vial
This is what it looks like inside d card
Pls ooo it's brown nd inside a bottle and when u open its oily like groudnut oil
Dnt bbuy d wrong tin oo pls PM me

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 26, 2015
This is Legendsmother grin yes with lynsunny's moniker, it's a system error, she gave me her pin and mail to access her acct nd see for myself as proof...I hope they fix it soon she has long deleted d quote from her posts.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 26, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 6:18am On Sep 26, 2015
Morning my e-sisters, just did a PT dis morning and it's Neg, no cramping, no sign of AF, okay ooo, it's well. Make I continue my m2tone & metformin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Good morning fruitful Mothers and Fathers..@Redeemed,Safe06 and RipVanWik..Thanks for the mention.I am good,alive and well by the grace of God.I appreciate your concern a million times.You guys should know that i visit this forum like 5 times everyday even when my schedule is tight.

Congrats to all the belleful mama's and to those that have put to birth their prince and princess.Congrats to all TTC couples because God has destined it that we will definitely be called Father's and Mother's of many nations(Children) no matter the ailment,negative verdict and diagnoses.

@Giftedbabies,I pray God touches the heart of your DH.I understand how you feel and what youare going through at the moment.Everybody differs in their ways of handling issues even TTC issues.In my case,i dont see myself feeling unconcerned because i am seriously in need of carrying my own biological children.
I will advice you not to relent in your prayers.God will surprise you by making him have a change of mind and start taking his drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2015
@miraclebaby, yes o, I'm keeping a tab on you because I've missed your contribution on the forum, nothing more dear.

@all, good morning and do have a beautiful day!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2015
@juwonesho, is that u?

@udoomama, there's still hope o, as long as af has not showed up bfp can still show up

@newbies, to quote someone just type @ then put the person's moniker and type ur response, u don't have to quote someone's post before u can make a point, I once posted somtin sensitive with a strict instruction that no one should quote and someone did which resulted in world war 3 and I ended up changing my moniker... Let's try and honor other people's wishes

Happy weekend y'all!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2015
hello all my mamas. it's been three weeks post fibroid surgery. I am almost back to my normal self. Had my check up few days back,my obgyn says I am healing nicely and also set up an appointment for next month for something called hydrotublation (not sure of the correct spelling). he says its for checking tube blockage. Before my surgery I did HSG and there was no blockage,I found the procedure painful and uncomfortable and spotted for almost two weeks before it stopped. I wonder why he says I should come for hydrotublation is fibroid surgery supposed to block the tube. has anyone had hydrotublation done and what was the experience like. Na wa I thought after myomectomy it's straight to TTC. sadhello all my mamas. it's been three weeks post fibroid surgery. I am almost back to my normal self. Had my check up few days back,my obgyn says I am healing nicely and also set up an appointment for next month for something called hydrotublation (not sure of the correct spelling). he says its for checking tube blockage. Before my surgery I did HSG and there was no blockage,I found the procedure painful and uncomfortable and spotted for almost two weeks before it stopped. I wonder why he says I should come for hydrotublation is fibroid surgery supposed to block the tube. has anyone had hydrotublation done and what was the experience like. Na wa I thought after myomectomy it's straight to TTC.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2015
Good Morning mamas! hope we r all enjoyin d long break. e be like say i miss o, all dis no quote n delete my post just pass me by sha! @giftedbabies, though i didnt get to read ur post bt i pray God makes u smile @ d end of day. very soon u wil carry ur los, jst kip praying n trusting God, its well my dear. precy22, we wil all testify soon. fertility blessings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Good morning all.

I think this issue of quoting and honoring whatever is enough cos I don't think I refused to do it when she said so. I can remember that I deleted mine before ginababy delete hers. Quoting or no quoting is over as far as lynsunny is concerned. Why mentioning about it or honoring people's wishes, if I did not honor her wish, I wouldn't have gone to the extent of giving my account details to legendsmother to see it or delete it herself if I was lying, and staying awake till 3am this morning to make sure that it's taken care of.

@legendsmother am most grateful for your assistance and bearing me witness. May Jehovah God visit you with your heart desires, amen.

@miraclebaby thanks. You are blessed.

@giftedbabies I'm sorry about that, it's well with you. I hope it has been taken care of, I mean removal of my quote. You shall not labour in vain in Jesus name, amen.

Baby dust to all of us. One love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2015
Janedyke6:

This might give you an insight to your first question (while you await answers to the rest ) ;

Cestra® ‘Pre Natal Once A Day’ is purposefully formulated to prepare women for pregnancy and promotes health, growth and development of the baby. It provides the special nutritional requirements of the pregnant woman and the developing baby throughout the pregnancy. It supports the immune system, energy levels and vitality during pregnancy and breast-feeding. The antioxidants present can help reduce the risk of pregnancy related hypertension and pre-eclampsia. Vitamin A is excluded from the formula as excess preformed Vitamin A may cause birth defects and liver toxicity. Cestra ‘Pre Natal Once A Day’ is available as a pack of 30 ‘gentle non-constipating’ tablets.

#source #google
Tnx darling, same was written on d leaflet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2015
grin wink kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2015
@Sanrima, am interested o, I am in P.H
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2015
@mumihaja thanks, yea there is still hope, and I know it's going to be a bfp.

@all, pls oo am confused @ d moment, I bought predict pregnancy strip yesterday, I tested in d evening, it was just a single line, I used d remaining one dis morning, I saw just a single line, that was when I posted here. When I was about going to take my bath, I decided to check, lo n behold I saw a very faint 2nd line, I compared d 2 with dat of yesterday evening, d diff is clear, only for me to rush to d lab just now for a blood PT and it says negative, has anyone ever xperienced dis? Am confused here oo, I would have snaped and showed u all, but dnt tink u will see it cos it's faint, but looking at it physically it's very obvious.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Sorry guys after I told @Lynsunny good night, I believe she was having problems viewing it so I reported the post right away and it was hidden. Once I saw the blank space there, I knew they've hidden it and that was it. @all lets learn a lesson from the stress. Read well before quoting, this is happening for a second time now. Happy weekend all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2015
@hotmama I understand what you mean. it can be very annoying. Very similar to people wondering why a single lady isn't married yet. You are not overreacting as long as you are not being rude to them. Some of them mean well.

@other hotmamas in the house nobody replied my questions. anyway I guess nobody has an answer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2015
@hotmomma, ure not over-reacting oooo. I think ttc just makes one sensitive to so many tinz. I keep a lot of tinz to myslf and only discuss with sincere ppl who have also passed tru TTC not all these nosy ppl who jst want to be up-to-date abt d happenings in ur life.
My dear very soon their mouths will be shut cos come nxt year we shall be celebrating with our Lo's. #ttccantkillmyswagger grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
@ hotmomma, u are not overacting. I was just telling DH that I feel so lonely because I had to withdraw from friends and some family members cos they were prying too much into my personal and marital life. May God wipe away our sorrows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
udoomama:
@mumihaja thanks, yea there is still hope, and I know it's going to be a bfp.

@all, pls oo am confused @ d moment, I bought predict pregnancy strip yesterday, I tested in d evening, it was just a single line, I used d remaining one dis morning, I saw just a single line, that was when I posted here. When I was about going to take my bath, I decided to check, lo n behold I saw a very faint 2nd line, I compared d 2 with dat of yesterday evening, d diff is clear, only for me to rush to d lab just now for a blood PT and it says negative, has anyone ever xperienced dis? Am confused here oo, I would have snaped and showed u all, but dnt tink u will see it cos it's faint, but looking at it physically it's very obvious.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
@Legendsmother, i av sent u P.M. this is what i got from the pharmacy, though i av not used it o

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
@blessed diva I'm fine ooo just that ttccantkillmyswagger,I just bend down low the wait for my turn cos is not over until it is over
I sprinkle baby dust to all, we shall testify soon to the glory of God
Congrats to all those who got their bfp...... We are next in line....

Fertility blessings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmn, it is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.