Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407243 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
@sanrima big Amen to dat prayer ma sis.d hidden pains of each nd every1 wud soon b a thing of d past very soon.

Day1 of gufei 2nite wink it wil end in praise cool

Sabi mamas abeg wich one be EWCM?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2015
@mompurity2 and @blessedDiva, thank you fruitful mamas, I claim d prayers with everytin in me, let the BFP start flowing o jare.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2015
@anikeayun EWCM - EGG WHITE CERVICAL MUCUS

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 5:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Udoomama, are u sure ure not preggy, pls be shd b4 taking drugs for af oh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Goodmorning mamas,been a while I posted.my bad.I'm always with dis e-fam in prayers.May God grant u ur earnest heart desires soonest.@ Legendsmother & Blesseddiva howz it going.how r u now @ Blesseddiva
@ all wonderful Team 2016 mummies# too numerous to mention I greet u all.God is not dead,May his face shine upon u all as we step into October

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=hotmomma post=38449767]Udoomama, are u sure ure not preggy, pls be shd b4 taking drugs for af oh. .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2015
MummyEsther:
@Truemommy: My sister , rejoice cos you're now certified fertile. Next is progesterone tablets. I read your previous post on hormonal imbalance. We're you on any progesterone tabs before the BFP or after?

I was not on any progesterone tablet o. Not before or after. please can you recommend any?

@all, thank you for your comments, words of advice and encouragement. may none of us experience miscarriage or be forced to terminate our bundles of joy when they finally arrive IJN. Fertility dust to everyone.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Oleayo22:
@truemommy, so sorry for the miscarriage. Pray God comforts you and want to thnk for sharing your story. I have been inspired to continue using the serrapeptase. I started mine early August, so I will say I 've using it for 2months now though I have not gone back for anoda hsg. Ii gave myself 3mnths to be on it though I combine mine with wobenenzyme and a couple of other herbal supplements. I have read some women dont even get to finish go back for repeat hsg b4 they concieve. Pray mine is like that in Jesus name.
I will advise you continue with the serrapeptase till u get the bfp and also advice u see a gynae if they can place u on clomid or femara since one of your tubes is open. Ppl have concieved with just one btube so you can also with the one tube that is open. Also supplement with progesterone once u have gotten a bfp. All the best my sister and I look to reading about a bfp story that will be healthy and happy as I look forward to sharing my success story. Baby dust to everyone here.

Thanks my sister, really appreciate it. you will get your bfp sooner than you expect IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2015
@oleayo wot is d function of wobenzyme pls?ve ordered for serraptease buh I wz tinkin of buyin dis wobenzyme as well.
Ow much does it cost n where did u gt it sis?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Thanks 4 d mentn @ Legendsmother

Congrats 2 d newly preggy mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Hello mamas, I'm kind of confused here, can one take serrapetase after Ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2015
lily19:
Hello mamas, I'm kind of confused here, can one take serrapetase after Ovulation?

I believe so. i checked online and it says no adverse effect on pregnancy. you can also google it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2015
@ truemommy... Be comforted dear, i see you conceiving twins before 2015 is over in Jesus name i declare it, amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyjuhmee(f): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Pls I need an advice on how to go abt dis...af has been irregular for months always btw 25-28. I av used clomid in d last 2 cycles Bt no results instead af koms slipery n appears dark. I want to go on vitex, guifeibao, multivitamins... wt oda tinz do I need to do or add? NB- I av fibroid Bt my gynea sed it's nt a problem. Sabi mamas, help a sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2015
@all beautiful mamas of wonderfully made children I trow way salute oo.... As September is preparing to end so shall all our sorrow and pains end with it. It is well with us in Jesus name.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2015
My partner in progress guess we dey same sheo, AF showed its ugly face mid night too only that there was no cramps nor pain.. .. instead of me feeling down i decided to look my best to work today abeg ttc no fit kill my swag rocking my 5inch heels like say tomorrow no dey.. Starting clomid too tomorrow may dis cycle favour Us in Jesus Name

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doromay: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2015
@pweetie amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2015
AMEN AMEN AMEN to all your prayers . God bless you Sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2015
truemommy:

I was not on any progesterone tablet o. Not before or after. please can you recommend any?

@all, thank you for your comments, words of advice and encouragement. may none of us experience miscarriage or be forced to terminate our bundles of joy when they finally arrive IJN. Fertility dust to everyone.

You were lucky to have conceived with progesterone as low as 2.3 on a day21 test. God is indeed awesome. All you need is to discuss it with your gynea and you'll be given progesterone supp/tablets. You can also buy over the counter progesterone to use .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
truemommy:

I believe so. i checked online and it says no adverse effect on pregnancy. you can also google it.
Thanks @Truemommy, will give it a try, want to order for it while I go for Hsg.
I'm so happy for u cos ur miracle is already here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
@ truemommy U will testify,God Wil give U anoda to stay IJN amen

@ pweetiebaby,just be positive it will work out great

@ all just keep hope alive,God is stil in the bizness of miracles
We will all smile smiley kiss

Baby dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mitchyy(f): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello all,

I have a little concern with my body. I recently went off using protection(CD) and I'm TTC.
Four days before my AF, I started seeing light traces of blood which some call spotting. Two days to my AF I was extremely stressed and a day to my AF, I started flowing.
It was heavier than normal. It lasted for 6days rather than 5. Then it stopped. The next day, I started spotting again. My mouth has become tasteless combined with terrible breakouts. All these hasn't ever happened to me before.

I went to see a nearby ob-gyn doc and he waived it aside as normal and asked me to treat for malaria. He also asked me to get folic acid. But I'm not satisfied. I'm still spotting. I just have this feeling that it wasn't normal. Its a bit confusing.

Anyone experienced this before?

Updated: I already did a blood PT last week and it was negative.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
@Ladiva, Amen! and same to you my sister.
@MummyEsther: Na so i see am o. I will try and see one. thanks.

May God show us all His mercies and shower us His favour IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Janix2:
@ truemommy U will testify,God Wil give U anoda to stay IJN amen

@ pweetiebaby,just be positive it will work out great

@ all just keep hope alive,God is stil in the bizness of miracles
We will all smile smiley kiss

Baby dust to us all

Hello @Janix2, how're u doing? Was d antibiotics able to clear d staph u were treating? I'm thru with my medication n I feel a lot better now, don't knw if I shld go for another test
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasminecolland: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
My sister was already married for 6 years and not blessed to have their own child. I am thinking if she made the right decision to undergo IVF treatment in India. She was scheduled by the end of the year and was referred there by this company named placidway. I know this is her only hope but do you think she made the right decision especially having it done in India. Does anyone here already had the same experience? - Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
@ lily19 yeah I took d antibiotics den ruzu bitters after d drugs but is not totaly cleared from hubby,he is drugs n no bd for noW,u shld wait after 2wks den retest,thanks for concern dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
@ truemommy how u doing,do u have any idea abt fertility massage,what can I use in place cotton flannel for castor massaGe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello lovies! It's is well with us oo. Still reading up on PCOS. Came across this. Tot to share. Told u guys some days ago dt my doc placed me on 6 months contraceptive pills. Diane pills..... decided to stop using short cut. Decided to go bak to the hospital and start seeing my doc. My doc lashed me sha. I won't say i wasted 9 months Bt God knows best! I was using faith Bt faith without works is dead.......

https://fallpregnantwithpcos./2013/06/11/how-to-get-pregnant-polycystic-ovarian-syndrome-helpful-ways-to-have-a-baby-with-pcos/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
@Janix2 am fine thank you. no I dont. but i know our sabi mamas will answer you shortly.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
@ Janix am using male white singlet in place of the flannel. It absorbes d oil well. U can divide the singlet into two and use one part.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
@ Lili19 pls which antibiotics did u use for ur infection. Want to treat both fungi and bacterial infection please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.