Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407294 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Hello all fruitful mamas. I
I like to inform all the mamas calling/texting and whatsapp me on the Gangaria herbal flush that now my wife has agreed to stock and sell it at N500 per bottle. All that I helped to get before got it at distributor price. So anyone still interested will now pay N500 for one.

then your location will determine the cost of waybill/courier. For those in Lagos courier is N1500 to all parts of Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2015
congrats @ambient! its not close to a miracle...IT IS A MIRACLE!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2015
pragmatistm:
I like to inform all the mamas calling/texting and whatsapp me on the Gangaria herbal flush that now my wife has agreed to stock and sell it at N500 per bottle. All that I helped to get before got it at distributor price. So anyone still interested will now pay N500 for one.

then your location will determine the cost of waybill/courier. For those in Lagos courier is N1500 to all parts of Lagos. Still using 08165359746

Y turn ds 2 a biz venture wen u can actually do it 4 free. Gangaria is #300 per bottle n since u said u av bn tru ttc b4 u shld undastand wat it feels lk so wateva services u r renderin 2 ttc women pls do it 4 free. Mumihaja has 2 reduce d tampons price by a thousand naira jst 2 assist odas. Y shld u fink of makin a biz out of ds. #1500 2 waybill? Haba oga, biko b considerate. Its nt lk ds gangaria is as effective as u av bn portrayin jare. God answerd ur wife cos it was tym 4 ha 2 conceive. Av used it b4 n I stil av MP. God bless u sir

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2015
@ambient, congratulations dear, it is a miracle indeed. Your joy shall never be mixed with sorrow, you will carry to full term and deliver safely. @Lynsunny I sight you, hope you are cool. @pragmatism, abeg make you and madam take m easy o.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2015
mum2bsoon:

Y turn ds 2 a biz venture wen u can actually do it 4 free. Gangaria is #300 per bottle n since u said u av bn tru ttc b4 u shld undastand wat it feels lk so wateva services u r renderin 2 ttc women pls do it 4 free. Mumihaja has 2 reduce d tampons price by a thousand naira jst 2 assist odas. Y shld u fink of makin a biz out of ds. #1500 2 waybill? Haba oga, biko b considerate. Its nt lk ds gangaria is as effective as u av bn portrayin jare. God answerd ur wife cos it was tym 4 ha 2 conceive. Av used it b4 n I stil av MP. God bless u sir
Try and read my post well. I said courier cost to Lagos from my place costs N1500. You can go and ask tranex courier service how much they collect.I vthink you know what courier service is.

Now didn'tn't mention any cost for bus waybill because your location will determine that. But bear in mind that I'm in Ogun State.

Now helping people buy and goin up and down to the garage and courier is affecting my work schedule an I wanted to stop it. But my wife took it from me. So if you still think it's not fair, that's your opinion which does not count.

I guess you think I am the distributor or that I'm living in all the garages and bus parks that connect all the federation. Even when I volunteered to help some of you people here wrote all sorts of things about me. Eventhough some of you still contacted me anonymously and I helped you get it. So its not out of place if I stop. I have a job and family to take care. Nice day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2015
thanks Beettle
Congrts Ambient dats God at work
Mumigrace be stronG
God Wi make it happen sooner than u Think
Try and run hormone assay to ascertain previous spotting
Fertility dust I pray

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Congrats @ambient, wishing u n lo healthy 9 months ride

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2015
pragmatistm:

then your location will determine the cost of waybill/courier. For those in Lagos courier is N1500 to all parts of Lagos. Still using 08165359746

hmmm....I comment my reserve ..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2015
pragmatistm:
Try and read my post well. I said courier cost to Lagos from my place costs N1500. You can go and ask tranex courier service how much they collect.I vthink you know what courier service is.

Now didn'tn't mention any cost for bus waybill because your location will determine that. But bear in mind that I'm in Ogun State.

Now helping people buy and goin up and down to the garage and courier is affecting my work schedule an I wanted to stop it. But my wife took it from me. So if you still think it's not fair, that's your opinion which does not count.

I guess you think I am the distributor or that I'm living in all the garages and bus parks that connect all the federation. Even when I volunteered to help some of you people here wrote all sorts of things about me. Eventhough some of you still contacted me anonymously and I helped you get it. So its not out of place if I stop. I have a job and family to take care. Nice day.
Easy man, easy. U no wat, av neva gone ds route wt any1 on nairaland, I don't put my mouth whr nt necessary bt I felt I shld in ur case wch av done. I av said my mind n dts all. Do av a 1daful day.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmoda(f): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2015
@ambient......congrats,wishing u a healthy 9 months and safe delivery
God is still in the business of answering prayers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2015
@ambient, Congratulations! u will carry to term and deliver safely.
@mumigrace, The Lord is your strength, seek Him and He will answer us, He has been tested and trusted. Before the end of this year we will all have our testimonies.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
pragmatistm:

hi bro , where in ogun r u? i also live in ogun state. and am interested in buying it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ambient CONGRATULATION, what God has done for u shall not be miscarried wishing u 9months of healthy pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
pls can I do the aligator pepper, lime and ginger therapy my Af started yesterday make una put mouth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ambient, congratulations, you shall carry to full term and deliver like an Hebrew woman. God is beautiful beyond description.
@mumigrace, don't despair, God is still in the business of doing miracles and I 'm sure he will wipe our tears away and put smile on our faces. It will end in praise!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
My sabi mama's, una welldone oooo.

Congrat ambient, D Lord ll journey with u IJN
@Mumigrace, be strong. It will definitely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
congratulations Ambient. May Jehovah not let this year pass us by without blessing us with BFPs. smileycongratulations Ambient. May Jehovah not let this year pass us by without blessing us with BFPs.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
mumigrace:
Hello @Tenderchic. I sent u a mail, pls reply as early as u can. Thanks a lot.

Hey house! Af started yesterday but was unusually very dark and little, and this morning, it's bcoming normal. I spotted thruout last cycle each time i bd, something wasn't just right but I couldn't figure it out. I thought I was preg sad. Pls e-sisters and brodas, just put me in ur prayers, i'm weak right now, need ur prayers to pull me back up. Love u all kiss

Baby dust @all

Dear, having challenges is part of life and normal but what is not normal is allowing the problem to weigh us down. even Christ passes through challenges and it wasn't smooth for him while on earth. I had similar problem, mine was fibroid until i went for surgery 3years ago and 15 myoma was removed and my AF went back to normal. i suggest u go for BPT that is if u hv not done that , then go for scan to see if u hv fibroids, i also did pap smear test to rule out cervical cancer.

I have replied ur PM, check ur mail

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
@mumihaja, W'sfirstlady is now mompurity2. Thanks for asking. May God remember you sooner than you expect in Jesus name. Amen.

@ambient, congratz darl, may you carry to term and deliver with ease in Jesus name.

@all, our set time to become parents is here, let's keep our hope alive.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmmm cry o babies everywhere arround me.....not exagurating o I have threee neighbours who just recently put to bed,and one dat is heavily preggo as well.. In same compound o..... Though I hardly see them cause its all flat apartments,but d cry of babies is all I hear in d morning till I leave for work ,evening when I come back frm work, midnight as well.I just wish mine was one of them dats all.so I can joint d new mothers in deliberatin on products to use where to buy baby stuffs foods to eat etc... I envy them when they gather to talk abt this stuffs and I somtimes just pass by and greet but can't participate.I swear its hurts real bad!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ambient Congratulation, wishing u God's grace to carry to full term. IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulations to all Pregnant Moms. You will all carry to full term and deliver safely with no complications in JESUS NAME.
#mom dad LO in good health with plenty money.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
wow, tanks to all who wished me a happy birthday.. ok here goes my testimony. earlier dis year started taking kedi products to regularise my period..which it helped for a period of time once i stopped d drugs it goes back same way... got tired and stoped using them.. abt 2 months ago a friend of mine told me we shld go see an Ijaw lady who deals on fertility and d rest, was sceptical but tot to try ot one last time cus me don massage tire ee, drinks herbs with ogogoro tire eee.. but still i went she told me after checking me that my case was small cus i told her my doctor said my womb had gummed to gether due to the d and c i did in d past.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
na so i start treatment ooo chie i siddon for local pot of herbs the heat alone ehnn na die i did dat for a month or so.. all this while after each time i do d sitting of pot and it was everyday ooo she wld put hot rub inside me and something else inside my anus too... and she also lifted my womb said it had shifted. oh boy dat one no be here... she put one small withe tablet inside me ooo i guys need to see wat was coming. out.. few weeks ago my mother in law called me and said she has a 4 day old bany baby dat i and my husband shld ADOPT OOO

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
mompurity2:
@mumihaja, W'sfirstlady is now mompurity2. Thanks for asking. May God remember you sooner than you expect in Jesus name. Amen.

@mompurity, asin really? infact i want to faint now shocked....when did you changed your moniker? na wah o....my head just spinned 360 degrees now....anyways, its good to know now....i was wondering where you have been? okay now that i know, @prettmum, identify yourself with your old moniker..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ stephyberry, thanks for asking after me my sister, its well with me. DH is fine, as for Lo, he/she decided not to stay because he/she wants to go and bring the remaining two to join body come.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivereth him from them all.
Am just at home recuperating and thanking God for life.
May God remember sooner than you expected.
Sweet FRAGRANCE baby dust to us all.
Back to my silent mode for now. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
can u imagine just 3 years in marriage.shes on my neck and d d and c i did was. for her same son way back in school days in abraka..i called hubby he said he wasnt ready for an adptoted child but since i was disturbing him i was bored do i want the baby i said no... but immediately my mother in law called back i said i will pray abt it and get back to her, i droped d phone and cried to God dat i shldnt be put to shame ooo. cus its going towards dat direction why wld she tink of that for me.. na so i cry ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
d very nxt day i went for my treatment as usual and when she was checking me she said shuuuu wait ooo the tin don enter oo i said watin enter she said u don get belle ooo, i was shocked but not totally sha cus before i started i prayed if God wasnt go to answer me here i shldnt even bother going cus me no get kobo to waste again ooo.. pasy week feeling feverish, increased appetite now i hate d smell of eggs, today i said i shld ho else where and do test and viola ..sis congrats is wat i heard oo... so yes am officially pregnant now

32 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ ambient, congratulations mama, wishing you God's grace and enablement, hale and hearty nine months. grin

@ tammyloreoluwa, God is always in control of all situations. If you're a Christian, pls check from genesis to revelation and tell me just one person that put his/her trust in God and was put to shame?
Congratulations Tammy, you shall not only carry to term, you shall deliver with ease.

Rejoice my dear mama's, being a woman alone is a great blessing! If na lie ask men

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
wat i did was wake up ard 12 midnight and cry for mercy cus my pastor said mercy can get u out of any mess.. and to think i didnt meet my husband up to 2 times.. i didnt even reason wether i was ovulating or not. my own na God show me mercy ooo do not put me to shame ooo, my mum bought a book by d publisher of our daily manner MY WOMB must open by fire i started declaring wat was inside... den i got my own word ish 62 vs 4 i started speaking my womb u are no more desolate u are now inhabited with children, i went out bought my baby tins...the good lord who disgraced wat was abt to happen will do same for everyone.. seeme aeec

34 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
wow!! @tammylareoluwa, i was waiting patiently to confirm the end of this your long epistle cos i noticed you were still online, congrats dear, may you carry to term IJN!

@sanrima, it is well with you IJN!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tamara koide, oghene vwekobiro, when d lord turned. my captivity i was like dem dat dreamed. just to think few days bavk inhad a dream where a man was praying touching my tummy u are pregnant... father u are faithful to faithful to fail, she mi no re oluwa. Oghene migwo.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.