Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406248 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2015
ginababy:

God will answer d petitions of ur heart. Team 2016.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2015
@mummyEsther happy birthday. I wish you more fruitful days and years ahead.
Please be peaceful and calm cos Jehovah God has seen your cries and tears, He is the wonder working and covenant keeping God and I believe He will soon put tears of Joy in your eyes. You will always be in my prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2015
My dear sister mummy Esther. I read ur post with much sadness. And I asked myself this question. Is having children the only thing u came into your marriage to contribute. If the answer is no. Then u have no reason to want to abandon the ship. My sister God sent u to that man for various reasons.Don't leave until u have achieved it.God will surely bless u with kids I have no doubt in my mind . Don't give up. Encourage ur self . It is well. Happy birthday to u. Abeg ma pls try to enjoy ur day. Do something Special for urself N dh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Mummyesther don't give up soon. The God of Hannah, Sarah and Elizabeth will soon visit. Yr BFP is closer than you imagined. Be thankful for life and opportunity to try again. You shall testify soon.

I know it's not an easy thing but put your trust in God. Hold on to his garment like the woman with the issue of blood. Remain blessed,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2015
MummyEsther:
Hi Ladies, please I sincerely need your prayers, my marriage is heading for the r? DH is loving but getting depressed. I hate to see him this way. Today is my birthday but the saddest day of my life in 8 yrs of marriage. I'm 33 today and DH will be 44 next month. We seem to be making progress medically, only flushing of tubes left But it seems the closer we are to this BFP breakthrough, the more I desperately want to go away from my marriage COS I feel I'm the one preventing my DH from being a father at 44. I can't watch him become 45 and we are still ttc.
I've started making contacts with my extended family in London. I might have to run away from DH so he can remarry. He is such a very good man, I mean he is like an angel. Infidelity is not just his style. I've known him for 12yrs but married for 8yrs. I love him so much and I hate to see him suffer cos of me. We only started actively trying to conceive 3yrs ago. Before then, we were solely trusting in God's Divine Intervention. Little did we know that God Himself created doctors for a reason.

I pray he'll find a good woman to make him happy and give him children in the first 9months of their marriage.

I used to be quite strong and resilient but I'm at my wits end already.
Please pray for me if you have the time. I'm almost going nuts. Thank you.
Hmmmmm i understand how u feel sis. .
8years is not a joke.. but running away is not the solution i pray the Lord of time and season will visit u soon

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Julie2015 I caught you peeping. Long time. How are i and Lo doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2015
happy birthday @mummyEsther
be encouraged
dont run and leave ur hubby pleasee
try and get this book you too can be fruitful by Mary A. Abioye
with God all things are possible
just believe and say to ursef God you gave other people children, my own too much come
be thankful for the things he has done
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thank you my sister @joyfulmoda God bless you. Pls fruitful sisters help me to shed more light peradventure someone has experience this before and possible solution. I just decided to take a break from seeing my doctor ni, all this things tire me jare.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ Ibari PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HUSBAND HOUSE, TRY OTHER MEANS.... IVF. PLEASE BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BE A MOTHER. Talk to your husband and discuss with your him on ivf option. . All the very best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Mummyesther, please do not leave your marriage, God is able to do exceedngly abundantly and above in your situation, please not despair, he will surely come through for you. You can start considering ivf or iui like other mamas has suggested, it isnt over until it is over. God is on the throne. It is well with you ma.

Blowing baby dust to everyone on this thread, we shall all become #team 2016 mamas for supernatural birth#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday Mummy Esther...I wish you more happy and fulfilling years on earth. Look all around u and see God's mercy and favour in your life. Don't give up my sister. Its not easy but honestly I feel u are very close to ur breakthrough. Try and look at the brighter side of life...ur loving husband. God is not asleep.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
@MummyEsther, He that keepeth Israel does not sleep nor slumber. Your post brought me out,I couldn't contain the pains and tears I felt while reading your post.There was a time in my marriage,I planned running away ,cos I couldn't bear to see dh age daily with no child.I kept reminding myself that am the one with issues,so it is selfish to remain in the marriage and watch my husband go childless. But my dear those thoughts were from the devil.

If God can do it for me,he will do it for you.Pls I beg you don't go nowhere,stay in that marriage God place you there for a purpose. You will be remembered. It is not easy I know, I have been there before.mine lasted for 5yrs.But today I am singing a new song. You will sing a new song soon in Jesus name.It is well with you.

@all God will prove his mighty name in your lives, your story is about to change. He will hasten to perform that which he has promised

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mummyesther if u run away how Wil Esther come?
Hold on my sister
I knw it's not easy but remember God's Word can't lie
U are close to ur BFP dearie
Kick depression away by reminding ursef God's promise
It must come to pass
Happy birthday dear
May dis new year bring soo much joy and BFP To U in Jesus Name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ mummyEsther, happy birthday to you mama.
Hmmm, make I laugh small cheesy cheesy cheesy. Wondering why am laughing? Because Satan has lost the battle. Actually your case has made me to come out of silent mode.
Our case is similar in the sense that I had such thoughts before my fifth anniversary last year, but guess what? The Holy spirit revealed it to my hubby before I concluded. grin grin
Its not easy watching a good and honest man suffering such, but remember it is for better and for worse.
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, nothing was made without the word, the word was made manifest in Jesus Christ. In that same authority of the power in the word of God I declare today that salvation has come to your household, mercy has pleaded your case and grace has taken control.
Not out of righteousness but out of God's love that today the heavens and the earth has declared you free, your new name is peace.
Yes peace of God which passeth all understanding has been bestowed upon you.
Go ahead and start testifying about the goodness of God. cheesy smiley smiley
It is well.

28 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me and you. AF has shown its colours 2day just as I returned from the lab where I underwent a scan. The sonologist says I have infection and recommended I get Kedi Products 2rid myself of it. So right now I am embarking on operation "infection eradication". So long...

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
I am very Grateful to you all who spared time to reply to my post @Sanrima @Janix2 @Mumilaw @CravingChic @GodMercy @Ahananim @HappyMummy @Pweetiebabe @Cionon @Tsquare @Lynsunny @Mubzay @MumiGrace @Joyfulmoda @Preccy @Dazzle @Ibari @Melsmum @Rainyday @Triangular

May God Almighty bless you ALL with Everlasting Joy in the form of Beautiful Children in JESUS name.

Thanks to all who didn't comment but prayed silently. I love you all. God Almighty bless you all speedily in JESUS NAME.

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Mumilaw: Please where did you do your flushing?
Also, did you use anesthesia?

I've been scheduled for selective hsg/flushing for next cycle but Crestview says their kit is not available. They are not sure when it will come. My gynea is not available also. Only these two I know that do flushing with anesthesia.

Please reply.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
@mummyesther e- hugs sister. smiley smile now alright. It is well! It is well my sister! Don't let that thought last for too long.

From a woman and a Mother to another woman and Mother.... Your home and husband are blessings from God, mmh, don't leave for another. Don't disappoint God.
Half way through reading your post, I said a prayer for you sister and am sure other mamas said lotta prayers for you..... So you see , Esther is here already.

Smile...God promised and He is faithful.
Father today, please show mercy and remember my sister mummyesther in Jesus name I pray Amen

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
@oluwashindara01 and mummyesther.....Am in tears as am reading ur post embarassed. It is well my sisters.....Pls do not despair, God sees and hears all.He will come through for all of us. Mummyesther,why do u want to run and leave DH? Is he complaining? Dont ever say dat again my sister, your place is to be with ur husband in ur home,if u go do u think it will solve d problem?. I know u r hurt, but please focus on d good side,u r alive,u r married and ur husband loves u....babies will come in due time. Wipe ur tears dear and be strong, dis is d time to go on ur knees and pray like never before. God who is Merciful will grant u ur heart desire. Happy birthday my darling! U are blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
@MummyEsther, I shed tears while reading ur post. Feeling that way today of all days means that like never before your case has been brought before the throne of the Almighty God. And I join my faith with yours and other e sisters to say u will laugh soonest becos ur bundles of joy are closer than u think.
DONT GIVE UP!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
@mubzay....good to see u online. How r u n lo? take care of both of u. @precy22, i also notice a lot of EWCM wen i start my period and towards d end, i dont know what it means but i feel its discharge n blood dat is shedding off,i maybe wrong though. Pls mamas, if u have blocked tubes u can try to do flushing it helps a lot especially if done by a good doctor. I have done it and golry be to God my tubes are now opened,i can even testify to it cos the way i get EWCM these days eh.... unlike before. Now what is left is to boost Dh's sperm n motility then we will be good to go insha Allah. We have bn off ttc for ova 2months now, treating infections and flushing my tubes. Please put me in your prayers.... sprinkling baby dust our way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ Mummyesther this bible verse is for you pls Philippians 4:6: "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with gratitude, make your requests known to God.
I just want you to make all your request to baba God and i kw that he will answer you cos he said ask and it shall be giving unto you. this is the time that you DH needs you more than ever abeg. you are always in my prayers.

@all i woke up this morning and did urine test o @ 4:20am and i don't even kw what am seeing self. i am seeing one dark line and another faint one dont evn kw if am seeing vry well self or weda my mind dey deceive me. As i dey for work so, na 2 pants i wear for body so that AF no go show with vex come stain my cloth for me.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Real woman,
E no go show throughtout the next nine months. My friend go and comot ya pants.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
CravingChic:
@Real woman,
E no go show throughtout the next nine months. My friend go and comot ya pants.

LOL
Amen oo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
@4realwoman hahahaha no be small 2 pants. E no go show ooo cos you have taken defence already. God please perfect it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
@rainyday my sis, good result you have there, thank God. Keep the ball rolling dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Happy Birthday MummyEsther, ur miracle is closer than u can ever think, pls don't leave that GOD sent man to u. U will surely testify

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
@rainyday thanks for your response dear. I was told I have blocked tubes and I have not gone for another hsg due to fear o. But when I use 3 guifie bao seed about two months ago with serraps nd I wasn't ttc for d period you need to see what came out of my body on the second day of my AF. Fear catch me and i was wondering how someone can be pregnant with such thing in her system just that I decided not to post the picture here. I belief that God has started deliverance in my system and He must surely perfect what He started. Maybe i will summon courage and go back for hsg. Baby dust to all

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
4realwoman:
Good afternoon all the mamas and papas in this wonderful thread.
If AF should show (which I pray it doesn't o) will just relax and take my mind off ttc for now and try to treat infections and fibroid.
I will just face alligator pepper, ginger, garlic, serrapeptase, dim plus and try to eat more fruits and vegetables. Please I need all your prayers abeg cos the money wey I don spend no b small.

Hello @4realwoman, how's d alligator pepper, ginger n garlic therapy going? Have u noticed anything?
Wow, congrats on ur Bfp! Whether dark or faint line, ur Miracle is here to stay! Just bliv in GOD.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyeee(f): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
@mummyesther it is well with u. Just believe God he ll not disappoint u. After waiting on God for 8yrs at d dying minute u want 2 run. Can't u see devil working 2 snatch ur prince and princess. Instead of running go on ur kneels and cry 2 God. Read his word, remind God of his promises. Ur miracle is near dnt quite pls.
@ cravingchic u are too funny. Ur comment nearly fall me from my chair.
@4realwoman it is well with u whether clear or faint it has happen. Congrats
@all God ll grants us d desires of our heart amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rainyday don get belle na God win ooo. Congratulations darling. Welcome 2 d family.
@mummyesther, thank God u r out of dat mood n decided to do d flushing. I want u to knw dat we r nt of dem dat set back. Our path is lyk a shining light dat shineth unto a perfect day.
@all, all d mama's wey d get faint lines n some various symptoms, make una run blood pt to ascertain waitin dey. Instead of nt being sure n being worried go come cause miscarriage n u go tink say na af finally show
4 me wen I did blood pt it was positive bt urine test was negative. Me finally hold unto d result wey I want hear n it was so till now.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
I just went to d bathroom nw for a urine test n finally its positive afta five days frm my bpt confirmation. Why am I saying all dis. We dnt hav to jump into conclusion afta a urine test, go as far as running a blood test, because u might b careless n anger or depression myt cause miscarriage in early pregnancy. Abeg make we careful.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.