Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405551 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
kaffy4bill:
@ all fruitful mamas, tanx so much for the warm reception and the prayers
Waiting for plenty new registrations ooo
@ preg thread mamas, u r all sighted,one love alwaz
Pls God is nt human, stop this 20bfp, change it to unlimited cos that is wat God wil do for us on dis thread
He said He's as u think of Him
He's God of unlimited blessings
Plenty baby dust to u all
Unlimited BFPs
2015 wil not pas u by
Team2016mamas

One love

Thanks for pointing that out my amiable nurse kaffy4bill. As from now on na me go dey hold d 3mouth koboko wey I go use flog anybody wey go wan determine the number of BFPs we go get b4 the end of 2015 grin
It is nw unlimited BFPs cuz we are all portin b4 this year runs out IJN, AMEN.
As for me, I'm Team July 2016 for the supernatural delivery of my Ejimas by the special grace of God. Oya make all of una start to dey claim ur position cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
CravingChic:

Are u saying u didn't bleed after the procedure. I want to do hydrotubation finally to check the patency of my remaining tube!
@ajuwarhodes, no pain no gain! Let's look forward to it with hope in God! May he grant us quick relief after the procedure.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jessicafruity: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
CravingChic:

Ya welcome! Wetin u bring come?
I brought unlimited bfps

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by goldmine(f): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lovely Mamas on this thread, my prayer for you today is that God will grant your hearts' desires far sooner than you expect. Your efforts will not be in vain IJN. Don't you ever give up because God's delay is not denial.

I use my twins as a point of contact to you all that as God has blessed me with more than I ever asked of him, he shall bless you all too in like manner. Looking forward to your grand entry to the pregnancy thread before I put to bed.

Baby dust and ((((hugs to you all))).

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jessicafruity: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thanks mamas, we are all porting to d pregnancy thread this month,its possible yea

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
goldmine:
Lovely Mamas on this thread, my prayer for you today is that God will grant your hearts' desires far sooner than you expect. Your efforts will not be in vain IJN. Don't you ever give up because God's delay is not denial.

I use my twins as a point of contact to you all that as God has blessed me with more than I ever asked of him, he shall bless you all too in like manner. Looking forward to your grand entry to the pregnancy thread before I put to bed.

Amen
I claim twins too in Jesus Name
Happy Bumping

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jessicafruity:
I brought unlimited bfps

Nice one wink

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
@ 4realwoman darling. So happy for u dear. U shall carry to term in Jesus name. Ur home is blessed already. Happy bumping dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
@sanrima, pls can u help with d address of that continental clinic? Thanx as I await your response.

Amen to all the prayers. My set time is here. I receive my BFP in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
goldmine:

AMEN and AMEN, I receive the grace to conceive my twins in Jesus name, I tap greatly into this annointing. U shall bring forth with ease in Jesus name, AMEN. ((((hugs))))

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by senoreetah(f): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
I pray God grant u all ur heart desires this year, ur BFP does not totally depend on that drug u are taking, or that lab result but on the mercy of Almighty God, there shall be no barren in the land and each of u MUST birth ur children alive, the Lord that did it for me will also do it for u

meanwhile, please hurry up and port to Pregnancy thread, heard they are planning to increase reg fees there

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Congrats 4realwoman may you carry to term.

@mummyesther thank you

May God bless everyone from preggi who came to ginger us with Gods blessings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Megilicious:
I cnt b left out, I must pray. My own. grin

Evalasting king of glory,
Father n d wonderful lord that gives babies d ancient of dys, chineke nke no eligwe, ijoba orun, God d sme ystady, 2dy and 4eva, lord Almighty we ur children are garthered here b4 u in praises and tanskgiving 4 d gud news we knew u will give us. We say tank u abba father 4 u do nt 4sake ur own. U said we shud ask n we shall receive, Father onbehalf of all those here I pray lord dat testimonies shall b there names, crys of children shall b heard frm there houzes, 2016 shall b a year of tanksgiving n rejoicing.
U all shall hold ur precious LO's IJN.
Favour n blessing shall neva dpart frm ur homes IJN.
D yoke of TTC is broken IJN.
U all shall sing a new sng n dance a new dance IJN.
Its ur turn 2 smile smiley

Baby dust 2 u all, awaiting ur bfp. Muaaaaaaaaah kiss kiss frm me 2 u all.

Thanks and a Big AMEN to the ground breaking prayers, u guys shd get ready cuz we r gonna storm d preggy thread..... kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by senoreetah(f): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
@4realwoman...congrats sis, almost same story as mine, d month I started folic acid was d month I conceived...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
senoreetah:
I pray God grant u all ur heart desires this year, ur BFP does not totally depend on that drug u are taking, or that lab result but on the mercy of Almighty God, there shall be no barren in the land and each of u MUST birth ur children alive, the Lord that did it for me will also do it for u

meanwhile, please hurry up and port to Pregnancy thread, heard they are planning to increase reg fees there

AMEN oooo, there is nothing too difficult for God to do for us, we r joining u on d preggy thread soonest cheesy
Hmmm, it ws my stubborn head that almost made chief accountant senior Zaynie increase d fees o. Bt nt to worry, I don beg for forgiveness grin . Any which way, we go still hurry com sha wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kwentjules: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Can't seem to thank Google enough for directing me to dis thread.... it's now like daily devotion to me. I read every post from start to finish, always make sure I don't miss out.this place is wonderful! Is it the inspiring comments(that make me wanna cry), or d feeling of being at rest with your fellow women that knows wat ttc feels like...
Am a new bee. Being ttc for a year and six months.but Ijust have dat believ God directed me here for a purpose.... Am still learning most of d terms like CD, 2WW, DH, BFP.(lol)

Baby dust to us all!!! Amen!!!

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:11am On Oct 22, 2015
@kwentjules welcome and my ur stay b short and fruitful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 12:19am On Oct 22, 2015
kwentjules:
Can't seem to thank Google enough for directing me to dis thread.... it's now like daily devotion to me. I read every post from start to finish, always make sure I don't miss out.this place is wonderful! Is it the inspiring comments(that make me wanna cry), or d feeling of being at rest with your fellow women that knows wat ttc feels like...
Am a new bee. Being ttc for a year and six months.but Ijust have dat believ God directed me here for a purpose.... Am still learning most of d terms like CD, 2WW, DH, BFP.(lol)

U are welcome fruitful sis, may ur stay be vry fruitful and vry vry short. CD= cycle day, 2ww= 2 weeks wait ie after ovulation, DH=darling husband and BFP= big fat positive pregnancy test result we r all lookin unto papa God for cheesy

@all my fruitful mamas, are we awake? Time don reach make we fire prayers and mke positive prophetic declarations that will shake the heavens, it's time to wake up from our slumber and posses our possession, let's pray for God's mercy upon our homes and let's call our children to come forth out of heaven and into our wombs as we desire.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Jst finished mine oo me nd DH
Pls mama's wake up nd pray ooo notin is too much for God to do....we have put legends Bed on our Bed faa ooo lol I know his coming is closer than eva amen!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 3:45am On Oct 22, 2015
The Lord that doeth what no man can do, how excellent is your name! 4realwoman... This is the song that dropped in my spirit as I read your testimony. I am so super excited for you, you have no idea. Remember how we started the alligator and ginger at about the same time. Abeg book the next duplex for me, me and the twins are right beside you porting to the preggy thread. Pls tell them to spread purple carpet for us abeg. Thankio, see you soonest.

Welcome to our new mamas, your stay will be short, its the era of unlimited BFPs in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 4:24am On Oct 22, 2015
Thank u mamas from the pregnancy and the new born babies thread for coming to the ttc thread to encourage and pray for us. I say amen to all your prayers. As you have watered may you also be WATERED. GOD bless you and urs . definitely ire ma kari gbogbo wa. I am Team unlimited BFPs before the end of 2015. Abeg my sisters on this thread . Na only like una like Tammylore post about forming groups to pray. I think it is an excellent idea. I suggest we try to reach out to each other n form groups. Have a day for fasting in d week with specific prayer points which each team members will pray. It can be done .

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Please my sisters in Lagos. I need the address of good laboratories where they do sensitivity and culture for urine and hvs test.

I want to be double sure before I go for the flushing. My gynea no dey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by obinnanelson4(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2015
@4realwoman a very big congratulations to u, u will carry to term in jesus name,AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:37am On Oct 22, 2015
Jessicafruity:
I brought unlimited bfps
Mama on point!! I tap into them! It shall be well with all of us! Welcome again!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2015
mrsedeh:

@ Babyadorable
my sista gud news al d way,God is seriously @ wrk,try doing a blood test in d hospital as e b like say u don't port. Congrat in advance dearie,home txt d f-up smtym.gudluck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Good morning all, today is my 4th year wedding anniversary. I just want to appreciate God for bringing us this far and I am confident that next year's anniversary will be celebrated with our twins. I declare unlimited bfps for everyone of us on this thread ijn. Join me and celebrate coz victory is certain. # TeamJune2016( anniversary gift from God)
#Unlimitedbfpsforall

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2015
Blessedmum:
Good morning all, today is my 4th year wedding anniversary. I just want to appreciate God for bringing us this far and I am confident that next year's anniversary will be celebrated with our twins. I declare unlimited bfps for everyone of us on this thread ijn. Join me and celebrate coz victory is certain. # TeamJune2016( anniversary gift from God)
#Unlimitedbfpsforall
HWA dear,God will surely ans ur prayers,#teamjune2016#is A reality

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kwentjules: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Oh darl!. D LORD DAT STARTED D GOOD WORK IN YOUR LIFE WILL SURELY FINISH IT. HOPE yUH PRAYED WITH YOUR DH TODAY? .if nt for anything praise and thank him for d journey so far. For d strong health of mind and body he gave to yuh and your DH... just praise him!!! He deserves it...
Blessedmum:
#Unlimitedbfpsforall

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jamesbridget13(f): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2015
4realwoman:
@jamesbridget13 I will not take any drugs for now till I talk to my doctor. I want you to kw that if God can do it for me, he can also do it for you.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2015
MummyEsther:
Please my sisters in Lagos. I need the address of good laboratories where they do sensitivity and culture for urine and hvs test.

I want to be double sure before I go for the flushing. My gynea no dey

where in lagos do you stay?
If is around Obalende you can go to ISLAND DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE 44 OBALENDE ROAD, IKOYI, LAGOS TEL: 08036794168 urine and hvs is 3k.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2015
Welcome jessicafruity and kwentjules! May ur stay here b short n fruitful. Welcome to d family. @senoreetah,goldmine and megilicious...thanks for d mind blowing prayer. May God
Almighty in His infinite Mercy grant us our desires. We appreciate u guys.@Blessedmum! HWA,May God answer all ur prayers. @Hafsat24 mama,how go dey go? Just checking up on u.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2015
kwentjules:

You are very welcome@p
CD- Cycle day
2ww- 2 weeks wait (the 2 weeks from ovulation till you confirm pregnancy or af shows)
Bfp- big fat positive (pregnancy)
Af- aunty flow (period)
Dh- darling husband
Dw- darling wife
Bfn- big fat negative ,(not for us shaa)
hpt- home pregnancy test(with the urine strip)
Bpt - blood pregnancy test
Poas- pee on a stick ( to run a home pregnancy test)
Hope this helps
Welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: chechery and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.